Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,672 members, 7,801,937 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

Super Eagles Sing And Worship God In Russia (Video) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Sing And Worship God In Russia (Video) (32346 Views)

Super Eagles Sing And Dance To Naira Marley's 'Soapy' In The Dressing Room / Super Eagles Sing For Kanu Nwankwo In The Dressing Room As He Dances / Super Eagles Sing & Celebrate As They Qualify For #2019AFCON (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Super Eagles Sing And Worship God In Russia (Video) by activistjohnny(m): 7:52am On Jun 15, 2018
Super Eagles turns prayer warriors in Russia. waoooo i'm highly impressed with their morning devotion.i pray the Lord will guide them in all through their matches. watch the video below:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlsPZ_mdWyk

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Super Eagles Sing And Worship God In Russia (Video) by Damibiz(m): 7:53am On Jun 15, 2018
Lol,na by prayer

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Super Eagles Sing And Worship God In Russia (Video) by activistjohnny(m): 8:02am On Jun 15, 2018
Damibiz:
Lol,na by prayer
it is very good to the match with prayer.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Super Eagles Sing And Worship God In Russia (Video) by potent5(m): 8:03am On Jun 15, 2018
If them like make them pray from now till tomorrow, I don't have any problems with that. The only time I will react is if they lose their first match after all the prayer.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Super Eagles Sing And Worship God In Russia (Video) by activistjohnny(m): 8:11am On Jun 15, 2018
more

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Super Eagles Sing And Worship God In Russia (Video) by MysteriousAnn(f): 8:12am On Jun 15, 2018
Damibiz:
Lol,na by prayer
Leave prayer for the pastors, go and score goals biko.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Super Eagles Sing And Worship God In Russia (Video) by danny56: 8:15am On Jun 15, 2018
Thank God at least this one will keep them alittle focused and unite.... rather than all the dress code rubbish.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Super Eagles Sing And Worship God In Russia (Video) by Chigold101(m): 8:18am On Jun 15, 2018
MysteriousAnn:

for your mind you have said something important...

Soon breeze go carry you go...

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Super Eagles Sing And Worship God In Russia (Video) by damtan(m): 8:23am On Jun 15, 2018
And they get good voice sha

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Sing And Worship God In Russia (Video) by firo08(m): 8:25am On Jun 15, 2018
Good one boys

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Sing And Worship God In Russia (Video) by Damibiz(m): 8:30am On Jun 15, 2018
Win match nd thank God later...de time way u suppose use de train,u re using it to pray
MysteriousAnn:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Sing And Worship God In Russia (Video) by MysteriousAnn(f): 8:31am On Jun 15, 2018
Chigold101:
for your mind you have said something important...

Soon breeze go carry you go...
Carry me go Russia! I've even been looking for free ticket before. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Sing And Worship God In Russia (Video) by Damibiz(m): 8:31am On Jun 15, 2018
Don't qoute me wrong,it is good bt win match for jare,our prayer for here is sufficient for them
activistjohnny:
it is very good to the match with prayer.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Sing And Worship God In Russia (Video) by MysteriousAnn(f): 8:32am On Jun 15, 2018
Damibiz:
Win match nd thank God later...de time way u suppose use de train,u re using it to pray
Thank you, you definitely get my point. If it is a prayer contest we'll be carrying pastors not them. I hope they win sha.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Sing And Worship God In Russia (Video) by TylerDurden: 8:34am On Jun 15, 2018
I staked against them in all their matches.

At least make I chop money on top their inevitable fcukup!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Sing And Worship God In Russia (Video) by Chigold101(m): 8:40am On Jun 15, 2018
MysteriousAnn:

Carry me go Russia! I've even been looking for free ticket before. grin
now you come...
You for don talk so sinceeeeeee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Sing And Worship God In Russia (Video) by activistjohnny(m): 8:51am On Jun 15, 2018
Damibiz:
Don't qoute me wrong,it is good bt win match for jare,our prayer for here is sufficient for them
yes you are very true. they should play well and score goals against their opponents.
Re: Super Eagles Sing And Worship God In Russia (Video) by activistjohnny(m): 8:53am On Jun 15, 2018
TylerDurden:
I staked against them in all their matches.

At least make I chop money on top their inevitable fcukup!
hahaha you don't love your country. what of if they win the match hmmm?
Re: Super Eagles Sing And Worship God In Russia (Video) by activistjohnny(m): 9:04am On Jun 15, 2018
cc lalasticlala cc mynd44 cc dominique cc fynestboi cc seun
Re: Super Eagles Sing And Worship God In Russia (Video) by Damibiz(m): 9:07am On Jun 15, 2018
Mean why,how Spain Vs poturgal go be na ?
MysteriousAnn:

Thank you, you definitely get my point. If it is a prayer contest we'll be carrying pastors not them. I hope they win sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Sing And Worship God In Russia (Video) by TylerDurden: 9:14am On Jun 15, 2018
activistjohnny:
hahaha you don't love your country. what of if they win the match hmmm?

Don't be sentimental. This is the worst team we have sent to the world cup and the coach has no single philosophy on how to play the game.

I will rather watch paint dry than watch these guys play football.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Super Eagles Sing And Worship God In Russia (Video) by Danelo(m): 9:16am On Jun 15, 2018
Lol.
Nigerians n prayers
Especially when they kno dey will goof dem go con dey find miracle.

Enter pitch and play the game!

11 aside

The better team will win.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Super Eagles Sing And Worship God In Russia (Video) by activistjohnny(m): 9:35am On Jun 15, 2018
TylerDurden:

Don't be sentimental. This is the worst team we have sent to the world cup and the coach has no single philosophy on how to play the game.

hmmm all is well. well for me I'm expecting good performance from. well they still tried qualifying for the world cup and Nation's cup. what i don't want from them is selfishness. i don't want that at all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Sing And Worship God In Russia (Video) by Philistine(m): 10:27am On Jun 15, 2018
Rubbish! Typical Nigerian lazy mentality, they should have spent their time on the training pitch instead of this deceitful exercise.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Sing And Worship God In Russia (Video) by Johnnyessence(m): 11:34am On Jun 15, 2018
i pray for their success in tomorrow's match and other group stage match.

3 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Sing And Worship God In Russia (Video) by 6pax: 12:31pm On Jun 15, 2018
TylerDurden:

Hey you,
you are the one being sentimental here. You call a team that qualified for the world cup without losing a match and with one match at hand one of our worse team?
Maybe worse have got another definition.

I belief this crop of players and am rooting them to qualify along side Argentina. My prayers is that Victor Moses should be at his best form. He is that kinda one man riot that can hold the ball and create so much trouble for the opponent defence and other players can exploit his inroads and cause havoc to any opponent. They did that in SA some years ago in the AFCON. Nobody gave us any chance then. They are all rooting for the Ivorians. But guess what, victor Moses with His electrifying pace and dazzling skills made the match with the star studded Ivorian team a walk over.
Don't under rate the eagles. We just pray for the boys to be in good shape regardless of the malady of poor results they've been shorning out in recent times. Don't forget the same boys trashed Argentina in a recent FIFA friendlies.

22 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Sing And Worship God In Russia (Video) by Gangster1ms: 1:28pm On Jun 15, 2018
Chai! This one don weak me o.. if them like make dem go Vatican city lick pope yansh them go still loose if they don't prepare and play excellently. Their mate dey train dem dey pray. Ok.. lemme come and be going.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Sing And Worship God In Russia (Video) by harizonal123(m): 1:29pm On Jun 15, 2018
Saturday things

4 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Sing And Worship God In Russia (Video) by omooba969(m): 1:29pm On Jun 15, 2018
God is now their reason for laziness. Kikikikikikikikigringringrin

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Sing And Worship God In Russia (Video) by Krissjones: 1:30pm On Jun 15, 2018
Worshipping someone that doesn't even fuçking exist

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where Man United Nickname 'The Red Devils' Comes From / Man Utd Chiefs To Visit Saudi Arabia Amid Bin Salman Takeover Interest / Who Is Nigeria Greatest Number 9 ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.