Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,152 members, 7,807,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

Eid-el-fitr 1439: Thread To Wish Your Loved Ones - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Eid-el-fitr 1439: Thread To Wish Your Loved Ones (4274 Views)

Saudi Arabia Declares Wednesday Eid-el-fitr, Says Fasting Continues / New Moon Sighted, Sultan Of Sokoto Announces Date For 2021 Eid-el-kabir / Eid-el-fitr 1439: Sultan Announces Tomorrow Is Eid As Moon Sighted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eid-el-fitr 1439: Thread To Wish Your Loved Ones by Lukgaf(m): 8:58am On Jun 15, 2018
Asalam Alaekum Waramotulah Wabarakatuh and Eid Mubarak to you all.

The purpose of the thread is for you to wish your Muslim friends and families celebrating Eid today all over world. While we are doing that, do not forget It is important we rejoice today because Allah spare our life among many lives taken this since last year Ramadan. Similarly, we should not forget to pray for our brethren all over the world who because of one thing or the other couldn't celebrate today's Eid peacefully like those in Hospital, Prison, ID camps , battle fields e.t.c.

Also, let me at this junction say one of the lessons from Eid is to rejoice and make others happy, try and give foods to those starving if you are able, visit your friends and family and don't use today as an avenue to commit atrocities like drinking beers, committing Zina and other sinful acts you have buried since the beginning of Ramadan.

I pray Allah in His infinite mercy allow us to witness more of Eids in this Earth in peace, health, wealth and happiness before we return to Him. On behalf of my family, I say TaqobalaLah Mina Wa minkum (Ameen)

Cc:
Sissie
Mukina
Seun
Lalasticlala
Friends
Nairalanders and
All Muslims in the world.

1 Like

Re: Eid-el-fitr 1439: Thread To Wish Your Loved Ones by sureheaven(m): 9:17am On Jun 15, 2018
Kk
Re: Eid-el-fitr 1439: Thread To Wish Your Loved Ones by olamurphy95(m): 9:18am On Jun 15, 2018
barka dé salah to all Muslim hummal
Re: Eid-el-fitr 1439: Thread To Wish Your Loved Ones by Yusuf54: 9:19am On Jun 15, 2018
Happy Salah Celebrationnnnnnnnnnnnnn to all my lovely Muslim Sisters and Brothers

1 Like

Re: Eid-el-fitr 1439: Thread To Wish Your Loved Ones by tolufase: 9:24am On Jun 15, 2018
Barka Da Sallah

Re: Eid-el-fitr 1439: Thread To Wish Your Loved Ones by tolufase: 9:28am On Jun 15, 2018
Barks Da sallah
Re: Eid-el-fitr 1439: Thread To Wish Your Loved Ones by money121(m): 9:30am On Jun 15, 2018
On behalf of my family and ImranRoofing System please accept my warm sallah greetings and my sincere love feelings of this day of praise and worship. I pray that we will be favoured and alive to witness more Sallah celebrations on the face of earth.

On this beautiful day, I pray that the Almighty Allaah send success along your way. I pray that your life will be filled with loads of happiness and all atom of sadness be removed entirely from your life. I pray that you have the most joyous day today and that you will never experience any sorrow from now henceforth.

As we celebrate this Sallah together, May Almighty Allaah accept our prayers and bestow amazing blessings on us. May the bond of our love grow stronger and we live long to celebrate many more Sallah together.

Today I am sending my warmest Sallah greetings to you. I pray that you remain as happy as ever, you increase from strength to strength, you grow in all ramifications, your wealth physically and spiritually increases through Allah, and that you are granted paradise when the last days come upon us.

BARKA DA SALLAH

Re: Eid-el-fitr 1439: Thread To Wish Your Loved Ones by eluquenson(m): 9:51am On Jun 15, 2018
May the blessings of Allah fill your life with pleasure,
And open all the doors of success now and always.
Eid Mubarak!

2 Likes

Re: Eid-el-fitr 1439: Thread To Wish Your Loved Ones by chillychill(f): 9:55am On Jun 15, 2018
*Eid Mubarak (Taqabalallahu minna wa minkum)*

All praise is due to Almighty Allah and may the peace and blessings be upon the prophet who said, *"There is an Eid for every nation and this is Our Eid."* (Sahih bukhari 952)

On this Joyous and wonderful occasion of Eid al-fitr, I am pleased to extend my heartiest greeting to you, your family, friends and dear ones.

_May Almighty Allah accept all your good deeds and prayers performed during the month that has passed, and reward you generously in the days to come._

_May you and your family enjoy a blessed and joyous day of celebration, and make it the harbinger of peace, security, dignity, freedom and enhanced spiritual blessings for you, your family, friends and dear ones._

*May Almighty Allah help those millions all over the world who are suffering under varying conditions of occupation, genocide , oppression, displacement, and poverty to regain their dignity and freedom.*

*May Almighty Allah inspire you to imbibe true soul and spirit of Islam: mercy, kindness, humility, empathy, integrity, magnanimity and thus serve as instruments of peace and healing to move Islam to a high pedestal.*

_May Allah (سبحانه و تعالى) grant you the grace to witness more Ramadans and honor you to die in a state of self-surrender, and gather you in the company of the prophets and the righteous._ Ameen.

*#Alhamdulillah*
Re: Eid-el-fitr 1439: Thread To Wish Your Loved Ones by Bimpe29: 9:59am On Jun 15, 2018
Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar La ilaha ila llahu, Allah Akbar, Allahu Akbar Walillahi Lihamd. Eid Wa Jumu'at Mubarak!

Re: Eid-el-fitr 1439: Thread To Wish Your Loved Ones by ishowdotgmail(m): 10:23am On Jun 15, 2018
Barka de Sallah
Re: Eid-el-fitr 1439: Thread To Wish Your Loved Ones by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 15, 2018
Taqabballahu Minna wa Minkum.
May Allah (SWT) accept all our acts of worship, make us among the chosen forgiven servants and reward us with the best in this world and Jannat Al firdaus in the hereafter. Ameen. Eid Mubarak .
Re: Eid-el-fitr 1439: Thread To Wish Your Loved Ones by jamislaw(m): 10:37am On Jun 15, 2018
Barks DA Sallah live from Kaduna.

Re: Eid-el-fitr 1439: Thread To Wish Your Loved Ones by RiyadhGoddess(f): 10:45am On Jun 15, 2018
Eid Mubarak to all our Muslim faithfuls. Greetings all the way from Riyadh Saudi Arabia. Eku Odun oni o

Re: Eid-el-fitr 1439: Thread To Wish Your Loved Ones by haslaw(m): 11:03am On Jun 15, 2018
Eid Mubarak

Re: Eid-el-fitr 1439: Thread To Wish Your Loved Ones by bimbax: 11:15am On Jun 15, 2018
جعله الله عليكم عيدا سعيدا مباركا ,وجعل الفرح جارك كل سنة وانتم طيبين ومعانا موجودين بالبسمه منورين وخير.

1 Like

Re: Eid-el-fitr 1439: Thread To Wish Your Loved Ones by bimbax: 11:17am On Jun 15, 2018

Re: Eid-el-fitr 1439: Thread To Wish Your Loved Ones by valarmorghulis: 1:23pm On Jun 15, 2018
Eid Mubarak

Re: Eid-el-fitr 1439: Thread To Wish Your Loved Ones by Esji80(m): 2:58pm On Jun 15, 2018
As we witness this great day,I pray to Allah to accept our ibadats,grant us His endless blessings and mercy, and spare our lives to witness more of this great day.

Taqabbalallahu minna wa minkum

Cc
jnfoage
Babylolaroy
Sissie
Newnas
HalimaSadiya
Princessayesha
Zaitoon
AljazeeraBCH
Presidency
All Nairaland Muslims

EIDUKUM MUBARAK
BARKA DA SALLAH

1 Like

Re: Eid-el-fitr 1439: Thread To Wish Your Loved Ones by drkay(m): 3:47pm On Jun 15, 2018
Eid Mubarak to my family back home in Nigeria, I love you and I miss you.
Re: Eid-el-fitr 1439: Thread To Wish Your Loved Ones by princessayesha(f): 2:39am On Jun 16, 2018
Esji80:
As we witness this great day,I pray to Allah to accept our ibadats,grant us His endless blessings and mercy, and spare our lives to witness more of this great day.

Taqabbalallahu minna wa minkum

Cc
jnfoage
Babylolaroy
Sissie
Newnas
HalimaSadiya
Princessayesha
Zaitoon
AljazeeraBCH
Presidency
All Nairaland Muslims

EIDUKUM MUBARAK
BARKA DA SALLAH
Barka da Sallah. Allah maimaita mana.

2 Likes

Re: Eid-el-fitr 1439: Thread To Wish Your Loved Ones by Esji80(m): 6:00am On Jun 16, 2018
princessayesha:
Barka da Sallah. Allah maimaita mana.
Barka dai,ameeen thumma ameen

(1) (Reply)

Eid Al Fitr Moon Sighted In UAE And Saudi Arabia [PICTURED] / Ruling On Selling Posters And Frames Of Qur’aanic Verses / Ramadan: Work And Ibadat, How Do You Cope?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.