Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

Touch Not My Anointed & Do My Prophet No Harm - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Touch Not My Anointed & Do My Prophet No Harm (29493 Views)

"Touch NOT My Anointed..." What Does It Really Mean? / ‘Touch Not My Anointed’ / "touch Not My Anointed" Taken Out Of Context Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Touch Not My Anointed & Do My Prophet No Harm by nuclearboy(m): 6:11pm On Jun 05, 2010
^^^ Yes, I know its no point arguing against God's Word - satan too tried to misuse God's Word but THE true Christ defeated him and he had to go away for a season just like you too are now doing. He too said then that all the kingdoms of the earth were his and their wealth was his to give forgetting that the earth is the Lords and the fullness thereof.

Satan had been defeating the world for long but Christ came "to preach good news to the poor, to bind up the broken hearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners, to proclaim the year of the Lord's favor and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn and provide for those who grieve in Zion etc".

No one here hates you but what you stand for which shown in light, you run from and then re-appear insidiously re-asserting error all for a bowl of pap and the adulation of men.

It is you who will not be able to say you were not told! kiss
Re: Touch Not My Anointed & Do My Prophet No Harm by Joagbaje(m): 7:34pm On Jun 06, 2010
you're not a good discusant. You are out to make folly of truth.what I shared was just a tip of the iceberge but you nonchallant attitude proves you're not willing to reason with truth. If I have time I will get more detailed but not for you , but gor others who are hungry for knowledge .
Re: Touch Not My Anointed & Do My Prophet No Harm by nuclearboy(m): 8:08pm On Jun 06, 2010
^^^ You're right I'm not a good discussant. Jesus also was not. He was abrasive to the religious guys of the day just as I am to you. What He had was truth, simple and open which was acceptable to the people and has endured 2000 years. Tell me what you know of any of the pharisees sayings? That BTW, gives you an idea of what will happen to you if you don't embrace truth.

Your perennial excuse is "kingdom revelations", "hidden knowledge", "tip of the iceberg", "baby teeth" etc. Rubbish. Why not just expose ALL THE TRUTH like Jesus did if it is indeed Him you follow?
Re: Touch Not My Anointed & Do My Prophet No Harm by Joagbaje(m): 9:01pm On Jun 06, 2010
Expose what truth ? I started to bring out some real biblical truth to you about the anointing, starting with David's life , instead of reasoning with facts and truth, even if it is to be neutral and objective for a start. Only for you to begin to water it down without even considering objectively.
Re: Touch Not My Anointed & Do My Prophet No Harm by nuclearboy(m): 9:38pm On Jun 06, 2010
story story, storie. Mr tortoise went to the market and bought a nuclear bomb in 1215 AD then took it to the US that was only discovered 500 years later and became the antichrist. - Joagbaje!

Joagbaje, answer Aletheia's query and supply SCRIPTURE to support different levels of anointing! Then deal with posts #14, #16, #18 and #25 which ou have selectively ignored as usual
Re: Touch Not My Anointed & Do My Prophet No Harm by ogoamaka99(m): 9:59pm On Jun 20, 2010
@joagbaje
My dear joagbaje i am suprised that you have the time to reply the nonses nucleaboy was posting in reply to the above posting.When you argue with a misguided fellow is just like arguing with a mad fellow on the market place. By the writeup of nuclearboy is evidence that he is one of those pharisees of our day if he is not in ocult. The next time he write nonses i will report him to PAPA GOD to flog him with KOBOKO.
Re: Touch Not My Anointed & Do My Prophet No Harm by nuclearboy(m): 11:42am On Jun 21, 2010
^^ Better go and read the Bible and throw out erROR.

You will report me for beating to "Papa God"?  name and claim ehn? You are obviously one of the deluded "mugus" in CE who have a surface "hearing" of "some" of Paul's teachings and no knowledge of God. Typical, just like your "high priest" who is waiting to ask the Apostle James in Heaven why he said a sinner is a sinner. Liars, thieves and cheats, bearing liars, thieves and cheats yet claiming to have intimacy with God.

Stop beating yourself about the mouth and exposing the emptiness of your understanding. If you want to know who is empty, ask Joagbaje to attempt answering Aletheia and the queries I raised rather than the way he stuck his tail between his bottom cheeks and fled
Re: Touch Not My Anointed & Do My Prophet No Harm by mbaemeka(m): 8:04pm On Jun 21, 2010
There's absolutely no point in responding to nuclearboys posts, i encountered him some time last year in one of the threads where as always the word of God proved to be spiritually understood and not another weighty tome of greys anatomy or pharmacology to doctor Alatheia. if he remembers clearly i asked him one question ''are you a christian?'' he came up with his all too abnormal,high faluting response of '' i received the baptism of the hollyspirit some twenty smthing odd years ago''. Many months gone by, and i'm still in doubt.

let it be made clear that i do not arrogate to myself the power to jugde another or to decide who's christian or not-i'm left with the written word and the spirit of God to help but, other than that i leave any belligerant soul to his maker. But i'm moved to ask again- your ATTITUDE, do you really think it portrays God in you? The words you choose to use nko? you called a Man you know nothing about ''transvestite''-a Man to whom many including myself know to be a man sent from God. do you think LOVE speaks that way? do you think we are all foolish?

No hard feelings man but i think Tudor would pass for a christian before you, this billiousness, animosity, over zealousness to defame the messenger over the message has given you away. if you like, continue with this ''accuser of brethren'' formular, and keep helping the devil do his work but be certain i told you this ''any statement you make that is a disadvantage to any member of the body of christ would be held against you, so refrain from it'' but if you choose to continua then all the best. For those of us that read our bible we know the revelations-we know your end, you are the only one who doesnt know.
Re: Touch Not My Anointed & Do My Prophet No Harm by nuclearboy(m): 8:25pm On Jun 21, 2010
^^ I know what I am and am not planning to "pass as a christian" to YOU. Its you and company that seek the accolades of men (see matt 23). Maybe you should see what category you are in the thread https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-466758.0.html. That should set you straight when you consider Christ's reactions to the different "types". Jesus too never tried to pass the "establishment's test". I know this rings a bell somewhere in you. Don't avoid the "little voice" calling out

Cheers. kiss
Re: Touch Not My Anointed & Do My Prophet No Harm by Joagbaje(m): 8:54pm On Jun 21, 2010
@nuclear boy ,
nuclearboy:

story story, storie. Mr tortoise went to the market and bought a nuclear bomb in 1215 AD then took it to the US that was only discovered 500 years later and became the antichrist. - Joagbaje!

Joagbaje, answer Aletheia's query and supply SCRIPTURE to support different levels of anointing! Then deal with posts #14, #16, #18 and #25 which ou have selectively ignored as usual

I did not neglect anything, I was going to answer everything.maybe I just got discouraged and carried away by the unteachable spirit you exhibit. It's like wasting one's time. I will reply altheia.
Re: Touch Not My Anointed & Do My Prophet No Harm by nuclearboy(m): 9:11pm On Jun 21, 2010
Over and over on NL, you have seen me say I believe you are sincere. Sadly though Abuzola too is sincere - but you wil notice we all like him and God witness I have no problem with you. Being a Pastor is not easy (I know though I prefer you don't know me openly) but one hallmark of Christianity is honesty, openness to correction and a decided bent towards JESUS CHRIST ALONE.

When you respond to me, what you do is say I have "baby-teeth" and that I'm not a believer etc etc. Those are insults. When I consider the quality and depth of your posts, I wonder how you can say such - I'm not saying I am ahead of ANY Christian but you definitely do not know where I too am.

We ask you questions, you selectively avoid some and answer some. We make statements and back them from the Scripture but you say No, its not like that, those who wrote the Bible didn;t know enough (James for example). For many years, I believed like you that all Christians MUST speak in tongues. Studying without having any doctrine at the back of my mind got me to where I came to understand it is for an evangelical sign as the Word says. But you say NO and only offer spurious arguments for such. So what do you want me to do.

[1] I try to explain
[2] You insult me and say I have baby-teeth
[3] I have apologised many times on this forum when I found myself wrong. Show me one apology you gave anybody - its like you believe you're "perfect" and don't care how others see you
[4] The "rebuttals" you present are backed with random passages which show indoctrination not your mind
[5] Then you bring this army of 24 or less posts who appear as if by magic to support you without a single scriptural backing
[6] When its established CE members, its the same "indoctrination". No personal thoughts show!

So first, I feel like I'm talking to a robot and. I revert in type (insult) because my level of education and the reach of my mind is probably incomprehensible to many. And then you come back and say I'm not allowing you talk.

Address issues and never talk of baby teeth with anyone here. We're faceless but you might be suprised people you watch on TV are here. None of us is on a pulpit here where questions cannot be asked. We are supposed to sharpen each other if both "Iron". Show respect and you too will get respect.

But you cannot tell me I have an "unteachable" spirit and expect me not to find your weakness and bite you with it/them.
Re: Touch Not My Anointed & Do My Prophet No Harm by nopuqeater: 9:33pm On Jun 21, 2010
@All christians wishing to defend the statement about anoited: while you christians are fighting one another individually and each other's groups, i want somebody to tell me if it was God Almighty (Yahweh of Moses, or Eloi of Jesus) that said the statement that you are arguing about?

Was it said by the mouth of Jesus or by somebody else after he had been lifted up to heaven?

if it was somebody else that said it  after the ascention, I now asked you, is this decision to scare people away from hurting the "anoited" not too little too late as Jesus was already "hurt" badly? Was there supposed to be a bigger anoited in Israel and pseudo Israel (christianity) than Jesus?

Please pay attention to the fact that Jesus was afraid for his life that he ran to egypt, and another time he hid himself, and before he was arrested, he cried, wept in intensed supplications that his companions noticed that he was disressed. And at Gashemane, he prayed almost all night not to get "tried". Finally, at the "crucifixion" we read that he cried "My LORD [2 times] (not my father or my partner or comrade), why has Thou forsaken me?", is a sign that he was not acecepting anything happening to him starting from the time of the arrest.

Now should Jesus not to have been the greatest one to have been protected, under the warning, if it is actually a true warning? Note that the Jews have been waxing greater since then. We see how the christians are like lapping dogs when it comes to issue of the Jews against anyone, group.

Where do you stand, guys? How did the christian God or Gods community of three allow one of the group members to be humilated so badly before starting to warn anybody about lesser personalities? Was Jesus part of the God remnant that now warn the future people?
Re: Touch Not My Anointed & Do My Prophet No Harm by nopuqeater: 9:51pm On Jun 21, 2010
@Nuclearboy: « #42 on: Today at 09:11:48 PM »
Over and over on NL, you have seen me say I believe you are sincere. Sadly though Abuzola too is sincere - but you wil notice we all like him and God witness I have no problem with you. Being a Pastor is not easy (I know though I prefer you don't know me openly) but one hallmark of Christianity is honesty, openness to correction and a decided bent towards JESUS CHRIST ALONE.
Abuzola is a Muslim, knowing fully wll that there is ONE FULLY CAPABLE and needing no partner GOD. Thats different from you, christians who will say God is One, "but" He is 3, just like pagan Hindus believe God to be One but incarnated on earth as the many gods as they wish. You christians just make yours 3, instead of many more type te Hindu choose. And let me advise you Honestly is not only the hallmark of hristians, but hallmark of goodliness of man for there are Hindus or Buhddists who are honest and speakers of truth.

When you respond to me, what you do is say I have "baby-teeth" and that I'm not a believer etc etc. Those are insults. When I consider the quality and depth of your posts, I wonder how you can say such - I'm not saying I am ahead of ANY Christian but you definitely do not know where I too am.
Please dont be arrogant. If a muslim comments to another about his belief, the one who was told will sit up and access his own faith. No true believer is going to be arrogant as you christians are doing. The Only One Whose Decision is Important is GOD ALMIGHTY ALONE. All I want now is that you guys respond to my "dont touch my anoitd" bringing it to Jesus from the point of arrest, until he was lifted up by his Creator's Power.
Re: Touch Not My Anointed & Do My Prophet No Harm by nuclearboy(m): 10:02pm On Jun 21, 2010
^^ Are you not the one they said was Olabowale? You miss road? or you see Hajia-Ninja or body-bombs here? I beg O.  wink

Anyway, could you please go away? We have heard this thing like 2 million times already on NL i.e. fully capable and no needing partner allah etc. I also know he has three daughters whose mention was abrogated out of the quran. Also, a goat ate some of the quran when allah went on holiday to jeddah. Also, the person who wrote the quran himself said he wasn't sure it was not a demon talking to him and became a very disturbed person. --> ergo, you have nothing new to say and since your islam section is dead (islam having nothing to discuss but the Bible), you visit here.

If you guys have a religion that can be discussed, go discuss it in your own space. Just visit https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/board-44.0.html
Re: Touch Not My Anointed & Do My Prophet No Harm by nopuqeater: 12:38pm On Jun 22, 2010
@nuclearboy:
^^ Are you not the one they said was Olabowale?
They say that I am Olabowale. Just as you say Jesus is God. I denied my being Olabowale. Thank God am alive to make that statement, defending my own Identity. Jesus is not here to defend his own Identity, the reason you are still going on calling him God, even as he said "why do you call me good? The Only One Who is Good is not on earth, but in Heaven." he also said: hear, oh Israel, your Lord and my Lord is but One God". Where is your confusion, and instea of explaining dont touch my anoited, you dispaly your arrogance, the same way you did when the christian guy said you belief is weak in gradation of christian belief.

You miss road? or you see Hajia-Ninja or body-bombs here? I beg O.
Touchy are we? There is no mising road by me, as my question is domain to the thread. Hajia-Ninja is like Mary mother of Jesus or Mary Margalane [sorry if the spelling is incorrect i cant be bothered about it. she is your people, not mine]. And the body bombs are matters of those who decide to fight for their own nationalistic agenda, like massob, the ogoni people, etc, etc [i ask whoever is offended should forgive me, but am trying to remind this dude about the world view is wider than his "tunnel vision"]

Anyway, could you please go away?
Not until you answer the question or others who have better manners, unlike your hug empty arrogance make attempt, at least.

We have heard this thing like 2 million times already on NL i.e. fully capable and no needing partner allah etc. I also know he has three daughters whose mention was abrogated out of the quran.
Abrogation will at least be in Quran, still but replaced with a better verse or at least equal, giving us reference to the development of cancelled old idea to acceptable replacement of the current idea/belief. If the "abrogated verse" is not in the Quran, please tell me how you know it ever existed? Explain yourself on this matter as i just did on your weak accusation. Then explain my primary initial question to ou about the touch not my anoited.

Also, a goat ate some of the quran when allah went on holiday to jeddah.
Proof, please. To destroy your accusation without basis, Allah allowed Muhammad [as] and over a 1000 male and female, adults and youngs among the muslims in the time of Muhammad to be able to memorize 100% the whole of Quran. And every muslim memorized at least a portion however little or close to the whole Quran. Further, copies of what was revealed were among the muslims, hence a copy or many copies will still be available. The muslims used the Quran on almost all their daily affairs, including the mere reading of it so that the heart might be uplifted.

Jibril [as[ used to come to Muhammad to have recitations between the two of them, of the complete Quran at least once by each creation, then the last year of the life of Muhammad [as] 2 times by each. Now, I think you can think, the reason you call nuclearboy, unless you are just putting all of us on, where do you think the goat eating the Quran will be possible, considering that such an Important Gem must have been kept away from the mouth of anything that eats anything? I remember that what converted Umar Kattab [ra] was the fact that his sister did not allow him to touch the patch of Surah "Taha", until he washed off the filth on his body. She kept the patch under her bed, first wrapping it with cloth.

We will expect that the household of Muhammad's house would have been at least as careful. regardless, the prophet's household would not be the only holder of any part of the revelation. Allah did not make refence to such an incidence that you people have concorted, as Allah made reference to Muhammad's mere turning is face to the other side as recorded in Surah "Abasa". If you think my Lord is like your lord, you have another thing coming. While your god can protect his book, and himself as we find many versions and no two are the same of the Bible and jesus being killed according to you after another god, the ghost got Mary pregnant, Allah promised to protect the Quran, the reason it has not been bastardized like the Bibles.

Also, the person who wrote the quran himself said he wasn't sure it was not a demon talking to him and became a very disturbed person. --]/quote]THe illiterate man suddenly an educated man. A man who cant write his own name or identify if when written is a novelist/writer all of a sudden. The man who spoke about hearing his Lord's Voice in his journey to heaven and back, is now being calibrated as saying that he does not know if t was the satan he was dealing with, all of these are from your lkeyboard acting as your heart. I ask you who is dealing with the man who said aloud "get away from me satan"?

> ergo, you have nothing new to say and since your islam section is dead (islam having nothing to discuss but the Bible), you visit here.
I simply ask a question based on what you and your comrades are beating one another in the head into silliness on. I probably did you guys a favor; stop you from fighting. recall your attention to the primary issue instead of your outburst of silly arrogance, especially you about your complaint of having a great faith, yet you cant even explain what is in your Word of God book, that was clearly word of ordinary mortal.

If you guys have a religion that can be discussed, go discuss it in your own space. Just visit https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/board-44.0.html
nuclearboy, you are not making any sense. See how I approached your inquiries. try to attempt answering my question. if you cant, move out of the way or step aside and somebody who is ordinary and not nuclear will come along. Pele. Your ego will not allow you to see your fault within the issue that your christian people are accusing you in, or my simple question to you and others. stop making it personal. if you cant, let others work on it, so just go away. Unless all of you are like that, yet you have the strength to talk about Abuzola. Funny man nuclearboy.
Re: Touch Not My Anointed & Do My Prophet No Harm by nuclearboy(m): 1:19pm On Jun 22, 2010
^^^ obviously, you have naught to do tongue
Re: Touch Not My Anointed & Do My Prophet No Harm by nopuqeater: 3:46am On Jun 23, 2010
^^^^nuclearboy, some of us can respond to squash a defamation, and still be able to go on with our lives. I can do two things or more at the same time.

you should know that, unless calling yourself "nuclear"boy is not real, as the other christian is accusing of your faith. lol.
Re: Touch Not My Anointed & Do My Prophet No Harm by Joagbaje(m): 5:11am On Jun 23, 2010
nuclearboy:

I never call myself a pastor on niraland. I am on nairaland as a poster Joagbaje. Identity outside nairaland as a police, politician, pastor or bricklayer should not have anything to do with posts and threads because we simply deal on our knowledge of the word.

I cant recollect such incidence. I onlyrespond to certain posts based on the insultive approach of name callings and personal attack they contain. Thats why I keep away from some , so as not to be distracted away from love.

We ask you questions, you selectively avoid some and answer some.

If there is any question I miss or forget to respond to. I will be glad to answer them. I have nothing to hide.

We make statements and back them from the Scripture but you say No, its not like that, those who wrote the Bible didn;t know enough (James for example).

But i gave bible reasons for such,even with scriptures. James had great truths and principles. But his doctrines had it shortcomings and the bible was clear on that. Paul didnt agree with him on such either.Paul's language was very strong on such issues.

Galatians 2:5-6
To whom we gave place by subjection, no, not for an hour; that the truth of the gospel might continue with you. [6] But of these who seemed to be somewhat, (whatsoever they were, it maketh no matter to me: God accepteth no man's personsmiley for they who seemed to be somewhat in conference added nothing to me:

For many years, I believed like you that all Christians MUST speak in tongues. Studying without having any doctrine at the back of my mind got me to where I came to understand it is for an evangelical sign as the Word says. But you say NO and only offer spurious arguments for such. So what do you want me to do.

You have to prove it that its for evangelical purpose only . Whatever you found that gave you change of mind.

[1] I try to explain
[2] You insult me and say I have baby-teeth
[3] I have apologised many times on this forum when I found myself wrong. Show me one apology you gave anybody - its like you believe you're "perfect" and don't care how others see you
[4] The "rebuttals" you present are backed with random passages which show indoctrination not your mind
[5] Then you bring this army of 24 or less posts who appear as if by magic to support you without a single scriptural backing
[6] When its established CE members, its the same "indoctrination". No personal thoughts show!

So first, I feel like I'm talking to a robot and. I revert in type (insult) because my level of education and the reach of my mind is probably incomprehensible to many. And then you come back and say I'm not allowing you talk.

Address issues and never talk of baby teeth with anyone here. We're faceless but you might be suprised people you watch on TV are here. None of us is on a pulpit here where questions cannot be asked. We are supposed to sharpen each other if both "Iron". Show respect and you too will get respect.

But you cannot tell me I have an "unteachable" spirit and expect me not to find your weakness and bite you with it/them.

I admitt where im wrong, and I appologised in places I felt i needed to. The Idea of talking to robbots is not it. Robbots dont have personal opinions. Robbots dont apologise. I have mentioned in some threads that certain things are my personal views.Lets leave CEC,or Word of faith out of discussions. We should deal with tpoics and not personalities. And I dont call for supporters. Truth is not based on how many people are talking. ofcourse I wish many people that hold same view with me in some matters would show up. Not as supporters to me but to defend the truth.
Re: Touch Not My Anointed & Do My Prophet No Harm by nopuqeater: 5:11pm On Jun 23, 2010
while you people are fighting one another or each other, if you dont know the answer or cant explain anything I asked, go to your leaderships in your churches and asked them to respond to not hurting anoited or harming prophets, in relationship to the fact that mere men in desert, from among the children of israel were to capturn, totture, and killed jesus, according to your Bible, while the likes of other less important persons who were not as anoited as jesus can be immuned?

is this christian God powerless to defend jesus or was the not hurt anoited an after thought after the fact of what happened to jesus his only begotten son (this is from your belief, not mine)?

what kinda God unless he not the Almighty will have a son that he must sacrifice to appease what he could have done without such a cruesome thing, on matter that Only He can decide, considering that the guy to be sacrificed begged, etc because he was willing to die, or be sacrificed, different from the little child of Abraham?

I want an answer, men. dont disappoint me. dont chicken out. ask your pastors or leaders or your "God" if you say He is One, or gods if you say he is 3. Just give me some kinda answer.
Re: Touch Not My Anointed & Do My Prophet No Harm by nuclearboy(m): 6:03pm On Jun 23, 2010
@pig-eater:

The beauty of Christianity is that it is about a man's walk with God. You, the individual and your relationship to God. We are allowed and in fact encouraged to ask questions and confirm everything we see, hear, read. We are also made to understand that we ALL know in part and see in part. Our arguments show the desire to rub minds and understand more.

You guys on the other hand follow a creed - recite, repeat and defend what does not make sense or have relevance. Abi how does someone discuss "allah has no messenger except mahmoud (GTH)"

How do we relate?

As I said earlier, there is nothing worthy of discussion or consideration in your section. Thats why you come here. There's a huge hint in that: when your Spirit thirsts to stay here rather than "home". Think - this may be the true "home" for your spirit.
Re: Touch Not My Anointed & Do My Prophet No Harm by nopuqeater: 12:07am On Jun 24, 2010
^^^^ « #51 on: Today at 06:03:54 PM »
@pig-eater:
You know better than that. I will not eat pig. That belongs to you. I let you eat all the back fat, the hoofs, the snort, the chitlings, and the rins and if you want the tapeworm, too. You neges you.

The beauty of Christianity is that it is about a man's walk with God.
There is no beauty in it. trust me. I know. i see plenty of christians, daily. i see them in their way, raw or refined. If raw, i dont know if you are yoruba, because there used to be a musician named I. K. dairo who said "omoge too katike laiwe" Christians are like that at best. In there raw stage, they are the "obun" of kilobun mabi ti ko ni yobun. Go ask those who speak yoruba well, because I do not want to upset you. I only respond to you to quell your arrogance.

You, the individual and your relationship to God.
Your walk with God is in the same way your bible belittle the Creator Who had to walk in the garden while Adam was hiding from Him, and He decided to shout to ferret Adam out, because he didnt know where he was. The same God Who created everthing and nothing is hidden from Him? this is why your God is inferior to my Illah, Allah Subhannah wa Ta'ala.

We are allowed and in fact encouraged to ask questions and confirm everything we see, hear, read. We are also made to understand that we ALL know in part and see in part. Our arguments show the desire to rub minds and understand more.
I asked a simple question of which you and your comrades in worship of Trinity have not answered, except that you continue to grand stand. this will not satisfy your conscience, if you have any. I am a muslim I ask for clarifcation of what you christians are even fighting yourselves on. And am still waiting for some rational or relevants on it. abeg wright something sensible and stop all these side windings.

You guys on the other hand follow a creed - recite, repeat and defend what does not make sense or have relevance. Abi how does someone discuss "allah has no messenger except mahmoud (GTH)"
Allah is the Creator of Adam (AS), the Lord of Idris (AS), the Master of Nuh (AS), the Illah of Ibrahim (AS). where do you want me to stop?

Okay, Allah the Almighty is the God of Isa bin Maryam (AS). We already agreed with the position of Ahmad (AS). When you type, think before you do.

How do we relate?
As I said earlier, there is nothing worthy of discussion or consideration in your section. Thats why you come here. There's a huge hint in that: when your Spirit thirsts to stay here rather than "home". Think - this may be the true "home" for your spirit.
You are shallow. I leae 1000s of miles from Nigeria. Does it make me not to long for nigeria, any more? When the squad failed to qualify for the group of 16 in the world cup, i was disappointed. though soccer is not my sport, but am truly a nigerian. I simply make dawah with the readers in this section or any section whatsoever.

I asked you, here and now, again, who is a higher anoited and bigger prophet that your God is protecting by His statement, if He was unable to defend Jesus from that certain punishment/hurt and death, acoording to your Bible? Nuclaerboy, my question here is like a nuclearbomb in your heart (kaboom).
Re: Touch Not My Anointed & Do My Prophet No Harm by nuclearboy(m): 12:19am On Jun 24, 2010
The way you write, one would easily surmise common sense dropped from you when you left the womb.

Do you know why Jesus came? You talk about things your eyes have been closed to and are smug about them. Wetin concern me if you live 100, 000 miles from planet earth? Way you write, its like you probably are from another planet where cocaine is what you have for breakfast and ogogoro is what you use for water.

So thank you, Mr nuclearbomb in my heart. But I have to go cos right now, I am conversing with someone who's in his right mind and who's not carrying a prayer keg filled with Sapele number 3
Re: Touch Not My Anointed & Do My Prophet No Harm by nopuqeater: 1:18am On Jun 24, 2010
my statement to you is clesrly in line with your post. Say what you want, Jesus didnt come except to "confirm" and not to abolish the laws and the prophets before him.

tell me why he came, if the above is not the core reason, then i will ask you are you correct and jesus is wrong? read your Bible again.

when you read verse 6 of Surah Saffa, it says the same thing about Jesus and Torah.

his other reason he was sent is to proclaim the coming of Ahmad (AS), which you call "another comforter".

so whats your pride? I asked any of you to explain "touch not my anited and do my prophet no harm" as you guys said that your Biblical God declared, and relate that to the hurt, and according to you the hanging of Jesus which Mel Gibson dubbed "passion of the christ" (I have to amuse myself)?

dont worry about my wisdom. I am okay with what Allah gave me. Run along. I know you wanna run like you should have done all along.
Re: Touch Not My Anointed & Do My Prophet No Harm by nuclearboy(m): 7:31am On Jun 24, 2010
Fulfilling the law meant becoming its perfect sacrifice so it could be upheld as perfect yet with the problem it presented solved. And it was His decision to send the Holy Spirit (comforter and bringer of all truth).

Your Ahmad may be another comforter to you since you like the taste of blood and bombs. he is not what was promised, at least not by Jesus or anybody in the Bible!
Re: Touch Not My Anointed & Do My Prophet No Harm by Golders: 12:36pm On Jun 24, 2010
Under the guise of "Touch Not My Anointed & Do My Prophet No Harm" the so called "anointed ones," prophets, priests and all what not have been comitting attrocities in the hope of remaning untouchables (I do not mean pariahs). Times have change, countless priests, pastors, prophets, and other "annointed ones" have been jailed for comitting despicable attrocities and are therefore very, very touchable. OK!
Re: Touch Not My Anointed & Do My Prophet No Harm by nopuqeater: 10:03pm On Jun 24, 2010
@Nuclear boy: « #55 on: Today at 07:31:53 AM » {My opinion; Only african will be grown men, that we will find one calling himself "boy" not man]

Fulfilling the law meant becoming its perfect sacrifice so it could be upheld as perfect yet with the problem it presented solved. And it was His decision to send the Holy Spirit (comforter and bringer of all truth).

Your Ahmad may be another comforter to you since you like the taste of blood and bombs. he is not what was promised, at least not by Jesus or anybody in the Bible!
What is the sense in what you just written above, boy?

Did Jesus say that the another comforter will have a voice that would be heard by the listeners? Hear and repeat it to the people? Teach or lead them to all things, since Jesus didnt, because the people surrounding Jesus were not spiritually strong, and are rather immature?

You are out of your league, man.

while Jesus was surrounded by Judas Iscariot who betrayed him, Muhammad had Ali who took his bed in Makka in the face of danger.
While Jesus had those who denied him 3 times in part of a day, Muhammad had Abu Bakr who said if Muhammad said it, I believe it.
While Hesus had those who doubted him, Muhammad had Umar who stood firm against all enemies of Islam.

This is why the community of Muhammad (AS) was more spiritually mature and ready to receive the Another Comforter.

Silly boy nuclear boy you. Use your head and stop playing the fool.

No question I posed you have been able to answer. s this what paul taught you, since Jesus left everything for a ghost according to you? What did the ghost say? Who heard his voice? Where is the ghostly book? How did it glorify Jesus, whose mother people accused as a forncator?

Read how Allah revealed in Surah Maryam, to Muhammad (AS) so that a logcal defense can be tendered and thereby shotdown the Jewish Scholarship on the matter. And in the future when you want to speak Ijebu language, make sure that you have a blood relationship there.
Re: Touch Not My Anointed & Do My Prophet No Harm by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jun 24, 2010
@nopuqaeter, i dont want us to revert to our old stuff of muslim vs christian or Mo vs Jesus,that we ve left long a go since the departure of olabowale,who have been alleged to be nopuqaeter in disguise. What has led to the comparison between Je&mohammad that u did below
nopuqeater:

@Nuclear boy: « #55 on: Today at 07:31:53 AM » {My opinion; Only african will be grown men, that we will find one calling himself "boy" not man]
What is the sense in what you just written above, boy?

Did Jesus say that the another comforter will have a voice that would be heard by the listeners? Hear and repeat it to the people? Teach or lead them to all things, since Jesus didnt, because the people surrounding Jesus were not spiritually strong, and are rather immature?

You are out of your league, man.

while Jesus was surrounded by Judas Iscariot who betrayed him, Muhammad had Ali who took his bed in Makka in the face of danger.
While Jesus had those who denied him 3 times in part of a day, Muhammad had Abu Bakr who said if Muhammad said it, I believe it.
While Hesus had those who doubted him, Muhammad had Umar who stood firm against all enemies of Islam.

This is why the community of Muhammad (AS) was more spiritually mature and ready to receive the Another Comforter.

Silly boy nuclear boy you. Use your head and stop playing the fool.

No question I posed you have been able to answer. s this what paul taught you, since Jesus left everything for a ghost according to you? What did the ghost say? Who heard his voice? Where is the ghostly book? How did it glorify Jesus, whose mother people accused as a forncator?

Read how Allah revealed in Surah Maryam, to Muhammad (AS) so that a logcal defense can be tendered and thereby shotdown the Jewish Scholarship on the matter. And in the future when you want to speak Ijebu language, make sure that you have a blood relationship there.
Re: Touch Not My Anointed & Do My Prophet No Harm by nopuqeater: 10:26pm On Jun 26, 2010
@Toba: I simply ask your people, the keferis the explanation of the topic, relative to Jesus who was mugged, beat up and slaughtered and your gods hadnt done anything about it, instead i read the empty statement of "touch not my anoited, and hurt not my prophets", as if there should be any it should apply to in christendom than Jesus!

if your gods were to fulfill such a threat, should it not be on Jesus' full humiliation, and less for the boiling death of the impotent Paul and much much less of the gangs of homosexuals, sexual perverts, and gluttonic of prospect ministries that you have around in Christianity today?

if nuclear boy couldnt answer my question, i need people with brain to explain it, or there aint any in christianity? Or you guys just follow J, blindly because his 12th apostle, a disciple by default, Paul told you not to think? its funny that even other Christians thought that Nuclear boy is waste in the realm of humanity.

Now toba, I dont think you know that we muslims are alike, like the way the blind white racist whites think that black people are alike. You should tell niclear boy who has never seen outside of nigeria in his ebtire life, and I almost believe he will never get out of Nigeria that black people are collage of humanity, just like I am now telling you that Muslims are different, but not to the spiritually dead, the reason you are beating down the drum that Oabowale has to be me, though I had told many of you that I am me, and Olabowale (may Allah give him mercy since he must have upset the daylight out of you people), was "Olabowale". Are you going to ever raise above such a mentality and raise the ar u for yourself and please explain yoursef as best as you can about the topic?

When your people lie about Muhammad (AS), then we will have to draw from agreed upon facts about Muhammad and about Biblical Jesus. While Jesus in the bible played god acccording to you, Isa bin Maryam (AS) was grateful to his Lord in his office of Messengership to the children of Israel.
Re: Touch Not My Anointed & Do My Prophet No Harm by nuclearboy(m): 10:42pm On Jun 26, 2010
@Pig:

True, Jesus was mugged, beat up and killed. But He lives and no-one says bad about His life and times. Pick a mirror and CRY grin
Re: Touch Not My Anointed & Do My Prophet No Harm by nopuqeater: 11:19pm On Jun 26, 2010
@Nuclear boy. The name is no pork eater (i am sure u didnt know that pq is passing for pork, you dumb ass/in the form of a donkey; hee haw). A no pork eater can never be pig. You have any sense at all? IDIOT.

He says Jesus of the Bible lives? Where, show me you slowpoke! The world has many billions of people in it. Is Jesus of the Bible one of them? Noooo, retard. How do you say somebody lives when he is not hear, still? Depe. Oro wipe awon ara abule too ti wa nile yoruba loo nba soro, ara egon ara e? (am honing my yoruba on your ignorance head. At least thats what you are good for, obun, ti ki nwe. LOL. nopqeater, give the dindin rin a break).

He thinks no one says bad things about Jesus of the Bible? You confirm your "localness" everytime you punch the keypad of the computer. You must never know anything about the Jews. All of them in Judaism hates his gut. They think little of him. The spatted on him. The still do it now and they think his mother was a freaking LovePeddler. The outcome of that were there asking how come his mother was pregnant without a husband, and later killed him off for even thinking he was a prophet. I think you forget that all children of Isreal starting from the time of Moses belieeved that they are sons and daughters of yahweh. So the weak excuse you christians have devices to say Jesus was killed for calling himself son of God, making him special by having same nature a shis "Father" is a freaking lie. Oro lo boro wa o. Iwo omugo eti e a ya. By the time am through with you, only the Mercy of Allah which still covers you, you ignorant ass will protect you from not committing Arakiri like any disgraced japanese public figure. Mo be Olorun Eleda ko ma je ko lo para e. Amin. This is the Islam in me talking.

Go to Israel and see what the yahuud (jews) will do to your poor soul. Olorii kee.

If anyone in the Bible has a right to be classified as not having anyone talking bad about him, there were two who lived in the time of Jesus; Zachariah and his son John. Incidentally we know that John was beheaded for speaking the truth and not participating in lude acts. Should I tell you how wrong you are that no one spoke eil about Jesus? The Jews of his time did. The Jews of today do. All you have to do is to check the internet about what Jews think about Jesus calling them vipers, adulterous, evil people. Then you will have an ear full. The world is beyond the boundry of 9ja you local poor minded fella. A grown man calling himself a boy. How do you hope to get a real woman when you are always a boy?

You are a waste.

Let somebosy better than your demented mind respond, if you cant grow spine and be a man. Unfortunately, you are a nigerian. A yoruba for that matter. No wonder the igbos think yorubas are spineless, when you call yourself a boy at some maturity age. Alhamdulillah, my yoruba does allow me to be a man. And there are tons of yoruba men, real men. I believe the ignos who think yorubas are weak always meet your type and they have formed their opinion based on your type. We the yorubas are more than your type. Aji she bi yoruba lanri. You need to grow out of playing in the sand box. FOOL.
Re: Touch Not My Anointed & Do My Prophet No Harm by nuclearboy(m): 2:13pm On Jun 27, 2010
alfa-elede:

The spirit of violence (the bond-woman) is your guiding spirit so I know you will not quit

I would be much obliged to create a yahoo messenger ID just so we can chat and lets see who will tire and run away. NL will ban me if I spend 2 "serious" paragraphs on you. Here's the score-

In the red corner, we have a pig, who smells like a dead dog and fantasizes about sleeping with small girls. He (you) has the story of the Lord who died and arose (and whom your koran says will be King) against me. This same Jesus; your own koran says "His followers will be greater than those who do not follow Him)" and that "He has no earthly father". You also have a very poor education (arabic school under the whip and sticks of an illiterate alfa like yourself as your master) and this horrid english. Those are the things you have in your arsenal to argue/fight against me.

In the blue corner, there's gentle me  cheesy ! Mohammed is on my side against you -  that Fact alone settles ALL in MY favor.  Don't let us quantify him here. Read your hadiths and history.

What you don't get is this - I am NOT expected to defend God. He is able to do so Himself. So you can call Jesus and the Holy Spirit  anything you like. It is no skin off my black bottom. You on the other hand must defend the stone you worship since it is fake, dead and cannot defend itself. So it will be painful to you as the song I once sang - "oro na dun, o fe ke" WILL BECOME "oro na dun, o tin'ke". You will foam at the mouth and soil your beard and shirt. Sadly, you may end up taking it out on your own 11 year old wife or binding a bomb to yourself as is natural to those who have nothing good to look forward to and so delde themselves with thoughts of 72 virgins and a river of ogogoro.

Virgin ko, electrical socket ni!  grin
Re: Touch Not My Anointed & Do My Prophet No Harm by nopuqeater: 3:25pm On Jun 27, 2010
#62 on: Today at 02:13:03 PM »
alfa-elede:
Do muslims eat pig? Maybe the hypocrites in your village. I do live in aplace i can afford not to eat meat at all, There is plenty of hand raised fish, flown in from all over the world. I do have opportunities. You dont have any. Omo alapata. Do christians eat elede? Yes. They can eat human waste if you wrap it something. They are what we call mickey here. Those who live here will tell you. Omo eyin moto, The boole kaa ja thingy is your halmark.

The spirit of violence (the bond-woman) is your guiding spirit so I know you will not quit
The kafr is quoting his wishy washy admixture book. Pele. You are never going to raise up from your low position, ever. An evil man belongs in evil, if Allah Wills. Your position is already recorded. Stay in it, and in 100 years, which is like tomorrow, will place you face to face with your destination.

I would be much obliged to create a yahoo messenger ID just so we can chat and lets see who will tire and run away. NL will ban me if I spend 2 "serious" paragraphs on you. Here's the score-
I have a life, boy. You think I will dignify you with personal contact apart from my response to you on nairaland? If i want to deal with you in Nigeria, I do not have to leave for Nigeria before Allah deliver you to humiliation in my hand. THe decision is His alone. Read your Bible. Jesus said "My God, your God is but One Lord", then he says "Eloi, Eloi (My God, my God). You understand? It will hurt your head. I know, such a soft skull.

In the red corner, we have a pig, who smells like a dead dog and fantasizes about sleeping with small girls. He (you) has the story of the Lord who died and arose (and whom your koran says will be King) against me.
I want to see the bolded in Quran. Chapter and verse. You see how Allah defamed you? Your lord died? Who managed the affairs of the world in his absence? If your lord died, and according to you satan fought him when he was alive, would satan who tormented him to the point that he took him to the edge og the mountain so that he cal fall, will make sure that he never rose that he will stay dead? I wo yi o nro nu rara. lakaye o si lori e.

This same Jesus; your own koran says "His followers will be greater than those who do not follow Him)"
Among the children of israel at that time. Afterall, irt was head counts that was meant, but spiritualis,. By the way you do remember (what am i saying? thinking you remember anything was such a stretch by me) that Jesus of the Bible said his followers of little faith, etc? Now compare them to Abu Bakr siddiq, Umar faruuk, Ali bin Talib karamal waja, or Uthman bin Affan who even Angel Gabriel was shy in his presence? Are we from the same group? Jesus will reject you as a new age follower in the day of udgement because he did not saction christianity or now anything about your farce about calling him God or god.

and that "He has no earthly father".
Does this qualify him except that he was a special brand of creation? I submit the creation of lady Eve to you; do you have any brain? Now tell me even her earthly mother? then tell me her eathly father? Ode akuri omo boy. Adagba ma danu. Alini laakaye. You see, I did not even ask you about Adam, who from using your daft methodology would have been the creator of Eve, or at least the father and mother of Eve. Can Jesus do either? Alainilaakaye. Obun to nje ki awon ewon elo mi ron bu yoruba. O je lo we ko ma fi orun she awon to wa legbe leshe. What am i saying,there is no running water in your village.

You also have a very poor education (arabic school under the whip and sticks of an illiterate alfa like yourself as your master) and this horrid english. Those are the things you have in your arsenal to argue/fight against me.
Alhamduillah, with all of that i found myself in american college. There is no sin in having only Islamic education, anyway. And in my poor education, I have explained and reexplained and the only thing I cant do is to split open your empty vessels and put some nowledge in it. Is your education the product of Nigerian university or yahoo yahoo cafe? May Allah protect 9ja from the disaster people of your ilk will wrought on it. No wonder you have such a bad leadership.

In the blue corner, there's gentle me ! Mohammed is on my side against you - that Fact alone settles ALL in MY favor. Don't let us quantify him here. Read your hadiths and history.
It is Muhammad. Olori ofo. there are proper a, i u in arabic. there is no e except the local dialect. I know it sounds like that to your empty shell.

What you don't get is this - I am NOT expected to defend God. He is able to do so Himself. So you can call Jesus and the Holy Spirit anything you like. It is no skin off my black bottom.
The bottom that has not had a cleaning, ever.

You on the other hand must defend the stone you worship since it is fake, dead and cannot defend itself. So it will be painful to you as the song I once sang - "oro na dun, o fe ke" WILL BECOME "oro na dun, o tin'ke".
Your written yoruba is pitiful I live in US and I write better yoruba than you. You do speak your dialect passing it for proper yoruba. O ti nke, is different from the okeho or ede or iseyin "Tin" that you wrote. (my apology to the named towns, I could have said iwo, oshogbo, ogbomosho or ibadan. The point is that yoruba language is different from dialects. See how Allah demeans you, in my hand?

You will foam at the mouth and soil your beard and shirt. Sadly, you may end up taking it out on your own 11 year old wife or binding a bomb to yourself as is natural to those who have nothing good to look forward to and so delde themselves with thoughts of 72 virgins and a river of ogogoro.
I have a good life and a good name behind it. Alhamdulillah. I will as long as Allah allows and will die as per His Will. I will be buried immediately. Unlike you who will have to be refrigerated. You need how the dead is abused in the "coldroom". Iya to ma jee e, will start from this world.

Virgin ko, electrical socket ni!
Now am through with you, so you are dismissed. You cant even meaning of dont touch my anoited as it may or may not relate to Jesus. What use are you in discussion then, oni lala lenu? lol. Abegio Nopqeater. dont make the boy go noose himself. Keferi thinks its a way out the reason they say iku yaa jesin. This is my last response to you, because i dont want to be dragged down to your gutter level

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Only Fools Say There’s No God, Jesus Turned My Shame To Celebration –Ooni Of Ife / El-zakzaky’s Group Visits Church On New Year Day (photos) / Pastor Kumuyi: If Your Wife Is Not Beautiful, Its Your Fault

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 177
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.