Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,910 members, 7,799,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

"How A Retired Major Treated His Daughter After She Got Pregnant In 100 Level" - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "How A Retired Major Treated His Daughter After She Got Pregnant In 100 Level" (59564 Views)

Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) / Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD / Man Kills His Daughter After Finding Out She Was Not His Biological Child (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "How A Retired Major Treated His Daughter After She Got Pregnant In 100 Level" by thorpido(m): 2:21pm On Jun 15, 2018
A father to the end.Some fathers are not that way anyway.Even the one that didn't get pregnant,they shy away from responsibility.
Re: "How A Retired Major Treated His Daughter After She Got Pregnant In 100 Level" by willibounce1(m): 2:21pm On Jun 15, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
It happens all the time. It is not something new. We have those kind of fathers everywhere. They ain't rare at all. Any father that does that is irresponsible even more than the daughter.

Speaking from experience.

So if you have money and do not help your children with it, what will you spend the money on? You prefer to sit and see your children suffer even though you know they are making efforts but things aren't ok for them yet.

I do not see anything wrong in supporting your children when they don't have enough or things are hard. who do you expect them to run to when you are there as a parent. So long as you are still alive, you should not fold your arms, open your eyes and watch your children suffer. If you can , you must help them. If you die they will find their way to survive but so long as you are alive, you gotta support them.

1 Like

Re: "How A Retired Major Treated His Daughter After She Got Pregnant In 100 Level" by stevenson007: 2:22pm On Jun 15, 2018
d
Re: "How A Retired Major Treated His Daughter After She Got Pregnant In 100 Level" by LaPink: 2:22pm On Jun 15, 2018
This is Awesome. Thanks Kelvin, Let's Encourage Our African Men to be More Responsible. Beautiful Piece.
Re: "How A Retired Major Treated His Daughter After She Got Pregnant In 100 Level" by Nwanna2588: 2:22pm On Jun 15, 2018
I'm not against this post but I'm against these girls getting pregnant and coming to stay in their father's house. A pregnant girl should be under the steward of whoever that is responsible of the pregnancy.
But there is a condition I'll listen to such girl. Let's say it was a rape that took place before the pregnancy, I'll consider harbouring her.
If it was a consensual sex that led to it I would not tolerate it.

2 Likes

Re: "How A Retired Major Treated His Daughter After She Got Pregnant In 100 Level" by thorpido(m): 2:29pm On Jun 15, 2018
Nwanna2588:
I'm not against this post but I'm against these girls getting pregnant and coming to stay in their father's house. A pregnant girl should be under the steward of whoever that is responsible of the pregnancy.
But there is a condition I'll listen to such girl. Let's say it was a rape that took place before the pregnancy, I'll consider harbouring her.
If it was a consensual sex that led to it I will not tolerate it.
It is important you also play your role by guiding her,making yourself available to her and teaching her sex education.

4 Likes

Re: "How A Retired Major Treated His Daughter After She Got Pregnant In 100 Level" by omooba969(m): 2:31pm On Jun 15, 2018
Ellabae:
My dad can do that but I would never try such rubbish.

Daddy's girlsmiley
Re: "How A Retired Major Treated His Daughter After She Got Pregnant In 100 Level" by Elviswifey1(f): 2:32pm On Jun 15, 2018
Very rare indeed.just make mistake n try it wit my kind of dad.that day u go know that it's good to be holy.
Re: "How A Retired Major Treated His Daughter After She Got Pregnant In 100 Level" by Misterdhee1(m): 2:32pm On Jun 15, 2018
"Please consider listing as an event vendor on www.planit.ng to get more customers (100% FREE)"
Re: "How A Retired Major Treated His Daughter After She Got Pregnant In 100 Level" by Ellabae(f): 2:33pm On Jun 15, 2018
omooba969:

Daddy's girlsmiley
Lol yes o
Re: "How A Retired Major Treated His Daughter After She Got Pregnant In 100 Level" by CSTR1003: 2:35pm On Jun 15, 2018
okomile:
We have irresponsible fathers.
My igbo neighbor's daughter got pregnant by a Yoruba guy.
The guy was ready to marry her. The father said no, she cannot marry him. They sent the girl out.

The guy got apartment at Ikorodu and the lady gave birth. Few days after her CS, she was not passing urine.

She was referred to luth where it was discovered that he two kidneys has failed.

She eventually died while her father incurred bills especially for dialysis.

They took the baby away from the guy.

I pity some parent sha
She would still have not passed urine even if she was under her father's roof.

If the boy wanted to marry her, he should have done things the way things ought to be done, instead of knocking up a girl which I am sure was not yet done with school and then claiming he wants to marry her.

I don't blame the father for not rewarding irresponsibility.

What he did wrong was to send her out, but then he was probably too disappointed to think straight.

2 Likes

Re: "How A Retired Major Treated His Daughter After She Got Pregnant In 100 Level" by CSTR1003: 2:39pm On Jun 15, 2018
thorpido:
It is important you also play your role by guiding her,making yourself available to her and teaching her sex education.
Most girls are taught sex education nowadays from many avenues.

They know far more than their predecessors..

They know enough how to have and enjoy sex.

They just don't care until the repercussions.
Re: "How A Retired Major Treated His Daughter After She Got Pregnant In 100 Level" by Ahmeduana(m): 2:39pm On Jun 15, 2018
CANDYDADDY:

angry

wow, you just make the best stupid comment ever

_A father that took responsibility of his lost daughter

_A father that care for his daughter's welfare

_A father that send his daughter back to school after her pregnancy mistakes

You shouldn't pour your anger here, because your father doesn't take you back after he shared
his fortune to you and you already lavish itsad
The way am reading your comment, as if you misunderstand the guy.
Re: "How A Retired Major Treated His Daughter After She Got Pregnant In 100 Level" by Dollabiz: 2:45pm On Jun 15, 2018
ohh
Re: "How A Retired Major Treated His Daughter After She Got Pregnant In 100 Level" by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 15, 2018
If I remember my late uncle that was a major in the army my heart still skips. Choi that man was something else, wen he wants to discipline his sons eh I d cry even wen der no touch me. Till now those guys are tough very tough, I d watch them from a distance before they go do anyhow.
Re: "How A Retired Major Treated His Daughter After She Got Pregnant In 100 Level" by encryptjay(m): 2:59pm On Jun 15, 2018
Nawa for nairaland mods ooo
Re: "How A Retired Major Treated His Daughter After She Got Pregnant In 100 Level" by safarigirl(f): 3:01pm On Jun 15, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
sad she get luck.Poverty nor knw her address
she should prey for long life for the man, because she clearly has zero means of income without him.

She will not have it easy when he is gone.

1 Like

Re: "How A Retired Major Treated His Daughter After She Got Pregnant In 100 Level" by okomile(f): 3:04pm On Jun 15, 2018
CSTR1003:

She would still have not passed urine even if she was under her father's roof.

If the boy wanted to marry her, he should have done things the way things ought to be done, instead of knocking up a girl which I am sure was not yet done with school and then claiming he wants to marry her.

I don't blame the father for not rewarding irresponsibility.

What he did wrong was to send her out, but then he was probably too disappointed to think straight.

Maybe
Re: "How A Retired Major Treated His Daughter After She Got Pregnant In 100 Level" by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 3:04pm On Jun 15, 2018
There are many fathers like this man. Even parents should look after their female daughters before or after marriage.
Re: "How A Retired Major Treated His Daughter After She Got Pregnant In 100 Level" by Thegeneralqueen(f): 3:15pm On Jun 15, 2018
omooba969:

Daddy's girlsmiley
Mummy's boy

Re: "How A Retired Major Treated His Daughter After She Got Pregnant In 100 Level" by Daeylar(f): 3:16pm On Jun 15, 2018
That's so nice, before I read this story I thought it would be about a man Almost killing his daughter, but this is a very nice read. kiss
More stories like this please

1 Like

Re: "How A Retired Major Treated His Daughter After She Got Pregnant In 100 Level" by Evacroft: 3:17pm On Jun 15, 2018
CSTR1003:

And u are speaking from experience because u have raised a teenager before.
Re: "How A Retired Major Treated His Daughter After She Got Pregnant In 100 Level" by kenex4ever(m): 3:19pm On Jun 15, 2018
That's what I call an Alpha male.

Not the self acclaimed ones.
Re: "How A Retired Major Treated His Daughter After She Got Pregnant In 100 Level" by sugarcoatedhoni: 3:25pm On Jun 15, 2018
such an amazing father..... wish all dad can be like this?
Re: "How A Retired Major Treated His Daughter After She Got Pregnant In 100 Level" by Prognose: 3:27pm On Jun 15, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
It happens all the time. It is not something new. We have those kind of fathers everywhere. They ain't rare at all. Any father that does (not do) that is irresponsible even more than the daughter.

All of you guys crucifying this poster, has it occurred to you that she may have made a mistake in her typing?? undecided
Re: "How A Retired Major Treated His Daughter After She Got Pregnant In 100 Level" by Iscoalarcon: 3:30pm On Jun 15, 2018
CANDYDADDY:

angry

wow, you just make the best stupid comment ever

_A father that took responsibility of his lost daughter

_A father that care for his daughter's welfare

_A father that send his daughter back to school after her pregnancy mistakes

You shouldn't pour your anger here, because your father doesn't take you back after he shared
his fortune to you and you already lavish itsad
shut da fu *CK up you Nwamaikpe wannabe undecided
Re: "How A Retired Major Treated His Daughter After She Got Pregnant In 100 Level" by omooba969(m): 3:30pm On Jun 15, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Mummy's boy

tongue tongue tongue

Re: "How A Retired Major Treated His Daughter After She Got Pregnant In 100 Level" by grandstar(m): 3:36pm On Jun 15, 2018
CSTR1003:

Proper sex education , especially from you the right source from infancy is more powerful than from elsewhere.

If the devil were to teach you the bible, your education will be suspect.
Re: "How A Retired Major Treated His Daughter After She Got Pregnant In 100 Level" by adeowo84(m): 3:37pm On Jun 15, 2018
Rare fathers... Like my father will always be #ripdad
God kind of love towards us all
Re: "How A Retired Major Treated His Daughter After She Got Pregnant In 100 Level" by kalu61(m): 3:38pm On Jun 15, 2018
Ellabae:
My dad can do that but I would never try such rubbish.
You will never try being drilled or not carrying the pregnancy
Re: "How A Retired Major Treated His Daughter After She Got Pregnant In 100 Level" by begwong: 3:43pm On Jun 15, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:

WHICH EXPERIENCE? YOU THAT IS IMPOTENT
Re: "How A Retired Major Treated His Daughter After She Got Pregnant In 100 Level" by andyanders: 3:49pm On Jun 15, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
It happens all the time. It is not something new. We have those kind of fathers everywhere. They ain't rare at all. Any father that does that is irresponsible even more than the daughter.

From your comment, you are the most irresponsible and undeveloped minds EVER than the father of the lady that got pregnant. Why can't you as a responsible fellow consider the life of the innocent child involved? No need to argue with you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Marriage: What Part Of The Bed Should A Man Sleep On (right Or Left) / 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago / Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.