Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Night Views Of Woji/Elelenwo Flyovers & Bridges Built By Wike (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Night Views Of Woji/Elelenwo Flyovers & Bridges Built By Wike (Photos) (50759 Views)

One Of The 17 Flyovers Constructed By Umahi In Ebonyi State (Photos) / See The Aerial Views Of Yaba And Its Environs - Photos / Beautiful Aerial Views Of Port-Harcourt Road Networks (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Night Views Of Woji/Elelenwo Flyovers & Bridges Built By Wike (Photos) by okwabayi(m): 12:08am On Jun 16, 2018
So we're still in the era of celebrating roads? I give up on this country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Night Views Of Woji/Elelenwo Flyovers & Bridges Built By Wike (Photos) by Alezy(m): 12:10am On Jun 16, 2018
NonsoWow:
Only the roads are lit while everywhere else is in darkness! Also notice there are no vehicles on the roads because everybody goes to bed once it is 7pm in PH in order not to fall victims to the insecurity pervading Wike's Rivers.
if u have nothing to say pls keep shut abeg

2 Likes

Re: Night Views Of Woji/Elelenwo Flyovers & Bridges Built By Wike (Photos) by Alezy(m): 12:12am On Jun 16, 2018
mu2sa2:
Apt observation. I have said it before on another thread that Maiduguri is a safer city than PH, even with boko haram. In PH you face multiple risks including kidnapping, robbery, attacks by ritualists/ cultists etc - nobody face any such risk in Maiduguri and boko haram has been routed.
even ur ancestors never visited ph let alone u. So u know nothing about that town.
Re: Night Views Of Woji/Elelenwo Flyovers & Bridges Built By Wike (Photos) by malachytochukwu(m): 12:25am On Jun 16, 2018
People who do not reside in Port-Harcourt should refrain from commenting falsely on issues they know nothing about. It's that simple
mu2sa2:
Apt observation. I have said it before on another thread that Maiduguri is a safer city than PH, even with boko haram. In PH you face multiple risks including kidnapping, robbery, attacks by ritualists/ cultists etc - nobody face any such risk in Maiduguri and boko haram has been routed.

3 Likes

Re: Night Views Of Woji/Elelenwo Flyovers & Bridges Built By Wike (Photos) by yungkesh(m): 12:29am On Jun 16, 2018
mu2sa2:
my broda I Hv been in ph since the beginning of my life nd none of those things has happened to me, av nt even witnessed anyone. There is no place in Nigeria without crime so jxt cut dat crap.

3 Likes

Re: Night Views Of Woji/Elelenwo Flyovers & Bridges Built By Wike (Photos) by Nobody: 12:32am On Jun 16, 2018
NonsoWow:
Only the roads are lit while everywhere else is in darkness! Also notice there are no vehicles on the roads because everybody goes to bed once it is 7pm in PH in order not to fall victims to the insecurity pervading Wike's Rivers.

very true I sometimes stay at ph and the Armed robbery there is too much.

my window nets has been slashed one too many times.

2 Likes

Re: Night Views Of Woji/Elelenwo Flyovers & Bridges Built By Wike (Photos) by Nobody: 12:33am On Jun 16, 2018
yungkesh:
my broda I Hv been in ph since the beginning of my life nd none of those things has happened to me, av nt even witnessed anyone. There is no place in Nigeria without crime so jxt cut dat crap.
Pls Pls and Pls again the guy is saying the truth, just that u haven't experienced it yet and I hope u won't cuz it horrible

2 Likes

Re: Night Views Of Woji/Elelenwo Flyovers & Bridges Built By Wike (Photos) by Nobody: 12:37am On Jun 16, 2018
my area Dline is filled with thieves both armed and unarmed, there is no night that passes by without the sound of gunshots, this ppl killed one guy in his shop and Assassinated another in the same freaking street.

2 Likes

Re: Night Views Of Woji/Elelenwo Flyovers & Bridges Built By Wike (Photos) by Franking: 12:37am On Jun 16, 2018
Nice project but PH is just a large slum like Ibadan and most parts of Lagos. Only Abuja try small for Naija. Dirty chaotic and smelly country. I shame for Naija.

2 Likes

Re: Night Views Of Woji/Elelenwo Flyovers & Bridges Built By Wike (Photos) by Franking: 12:41am On Jun 16, 2018
okwabayi:
That na flyover not normal road. Electricity is still no where to be found and u are complaining about celebration of road. Did u think Nigeria has become industrialized or what? I have given up on this shithole for many years now.
Re: Night Views Of Woji/Elelenwo Flyovers & Bridges Built By Wike (Photos) by Rivguydee(m): 12:45am On Jun 16, 2018
NonsoWow:
Igbo man, instead of you to dey pray make this idea cross your own governor mind you dey here dey hate... I fit borrow you knife make you help yourself oh! Rivers is getting better. Still on Still #RiversWiseUP

4 Likes

Re: Night Views Of Woji/Elelenwo Flyovers & Bridges Built By Wike (Photos) by Niseamaka(m): 12:48am On Jun 16, 2018
Groovenaija360:

cheesy cheesy Oga any How you whyne am go, it was built by Gov Wike

Point of correction: Built by the government of River’s state with funds belonging to the people of rivers state.

1 Like

Re: Night Views Of Woji/Elelenwo Flyovers & Bridges Built By Wike (Photos) by Franking: 12:58am On Jun 16, 2018
Niseamaka:

Point of correction: Built by the government of River’s state with funds belonging to the people of rivers state.

But u will happily and quickly attribute federal projects to Buhari, abi? Wike built it. I'm sure there's a lagoon around ur area.

2 Likes

Re: Night Views Of Woji/Elelenwo Flyovers & Bridges Built By Wike (Photos) by viktohmarkz(m): 1:02am On Jun 16, 2018
NonsoWow:

my people say person were ask questions no deh miss road.
I guess you ought to ask why there is darkness there other than flexing your ignorance.

first and foremost I blame the op for not putting his words straight. The road is a bridge linking trans-amadi by odili road to woji by alicon. just to enable people like you see that the road has street light the pictures where taken at night. (abi them deh put light on top water).
about insecurity I bet no state in Nigeria is safe because everyone wants quick money and by so people tend to do the unthinkable.
Thank you

4 Likes

Re: Night Views Of Woji/Elelenwo Flyovers & Bridges Built By Wike (Photos) by jddempire(m): 1:03am On Jun 16, 2018
I live in PH, yes Wike is working.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzq1v4z97IY
Re: Night Views Of Woji/Elelenwo Flyovers & Bridges Built By Wike (Photos) by wisdomkid: 1:04am On Jun 16, 2018
All these Idiots talking nonsense, Non of them is living in PH oh...
ALL supports APC
Supports Boko Haram
Claims Herdsmen is sponsored by PDP
Claim the country is working...

AND ARE FILLED with 365 litres of Hatred EVERY YEAR...
Re: Night Views Of Woji/Elelenwo Flyovers & Bridges Built By Wike (Photos) by Olalekan27: 1:14am On Jun 16, 2018
Earn Crypto Currency Daily with Cloud Mining Investment platform.
http://zo.ee/4sgHb
Re: Night Views Of Woji/Elelenwo Flyovers & Bridges Built By Wike (Photos) by DhatPeacefuldud(m): 1:15am On Jun 16, 2018
Fake news...
I stay here, no better bridge around grin

In other news, don't trust Keepers with this pattern of hairstyle

Re: Night Views Of Woji/Elelenwo Flyovers & Bridges Built By Wike (Photos) by emmy9500: 1:15am On Jun 16, 2018
Too much filter or houses in Rivers uses Blue Lights
Re: Night Views Of Woji/Elelenwo Flyovers & Bridges Built By Wike (Photos) by Tessie01(f): 1:18am On Jun 16, 2018
mu2sa2:
And we've all not been kidnapped, robbed, attacked by ritualists/ cultists etc. please be civil in your judgement
Re: Night Views Of Woji/Elelenwo Flyovers & Bridges Built By Wike (Photos) by Law2019: 1:19am On Jun 16, 2018
mu2sa2:
And all of you are riding okada in lagos
Re: Night Views Of Woji/Elelenwo Flyovers & Bridges Built By Wike (Photos) by loffyloffy: 1:47am On Jun 16, 2018
May God Forgive you for your lies.

This project was conceieved by Amechi and was at least 75% completed by him, before he left office.

What Wike has done is to reduce the scope of most projects started by Amechi, without any correspondent reduction in cost, complete such and claim them as his projects.

5 Likes

Re: Night Views Of Woji/Elelenwo Flyovers & Bridges Built By Wike (Photos) by magicminister: 1:49am On Jun 16, 2018
Mediocre!!!
Re: Night Views Of Woji/Elelenwo Flyovers & Bridges Built By Wike (Photos) by cooooooks(m): 1:52am On Jun 16, 2018
PH is very safe. People walk around freely into the evening, including Oyibos.

I've been back in the country for a few months and was shocked by the sheer number of non-Nigerians who walk around and drive themselves.

I have driven at night without problems. GRA is popping well into the night. There are police officers everywhere and they mount (annoying) temporary blocks at night.

I hear Eleme is still dangerous though.
Re: Night Views Of Woji/Elelenwo Flyovers & Bridges Built By Wike (Photos) by seguno2: 1:56am On Jun 16, 2018
Groovenaija360:
This is no optical illusions, this is real, this is not Dubai or New York City.

This is the Garden City of Port Harcourt, Rivers State. The Night Views of the newly completed Woji/Elelenwo Roads, Fly-Overs and Bridges.

In fact, Governor Wike is working. This is an awesome Transmission and Transformation of PH city.

When will we Africans stop all this nonsense
Are Dubai and New York only remarkable because of their bright lights, tall buildings and bridges?
Are many Africans going there to gaze around and stare at those things or to get a job with the assurance of being paid as and when due while living comfortably without fear of flooding each time it rains?
Going to work easily with public transport, 24/7 electricity, tap water, good public schools with enough and adequately motivated teachers and other workers?

Why do Africans risk death in the Sahara desert and Mediterranean Sea plus slavery in Libya to get to these places
Do we want this to continue ad infintum?
Can we please think or is that impossible for us to do
Re: Night Views Of Woji/Elelenwo Flyovers & Bridges Built By Wike (Photos) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 1:56am On Jun 16, 2018
AdaFonju:

How many idp are in Rivers compared to Borno & your state? Even aboki dey talk of insecurity

Don't mind the product of street begging.

2 Likes

Re: Night Views Of Woji/Elelenwo Flyovers & Bridges Built By Wike (Photos) by seguno2: 2:00am On Jun 16, 2018
okwabayi:

How will your giving up on your country help
Re: Night Views Of Woji/Elelenwo Flyovers & Bridges Built By Wike (Photos) by Franking: 2:06am On Jun 16, 2018
Rivguydee:
Igbo man, instead of you to dey pray make this idea cross your own governor mind you dey here dey hate... I fit borrow you knife make you help yourself oh! Rivers is getting better. Still on Still #RiversWiseUP

I bet ur shallow mind has not registered that majority of those praising and defending Wike are Igbos. Continue hating.

1 Like

Re: Night Views Of Woji/Elelenwo Flyovers & Bridges Built By Wike (Photos) by fortunez1(m): 2:11am On Jun 16, 2018
NonsoWow:
. False Ph has the most night life in Nigeria , night is purely for flexing so get ur facts right.
Re: Night Views Of Woji/Elelenwo Flyovers & Bridges Built By Wike (Photos) by fortunez1(m): 2:15am On Jun 16, 2018
Wike is working and that's the truth , he has completed virtually all meaning projects of the last administration and also initiated and completed new projects. So all APC gays and idiots should stay clear off Rivers State

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Is The Beautiful Kaduna City (pictures) / Car Running On 3 Tyres On Lagos Highway (Photos) / How To Get Your International Passport In 5 Steps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.