Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,939 members, 7,806,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Night Views Of Woji/Elelenwo Flyovers & Bridges Built By Wike (Photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Night Views Of Woji/Elelenwo Flyovers & Bridges Built By Wike (Photos) (50752 Views)

One Of The 17 Flyovers Constructed By Umahi In Ebonyi State (Photos) / See The Aerial Views Of Yaba And Its Environs - Photos / Beautiful Aerial Views Of Port-Harcourt Road Networks (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Night Views Of Woji/Elelenwo Flyovers & Bridges Built By Wike (Photos) by Nobody: 6:42am On Jun 16, 2018
charliboy654:

But I think insecurity in port Harcourt is getting worst, let's tell ourselves the truth.

Do you stay in PH? If not, dont say a word.

Is there anyway safe in Nigeria when you walk carelessly? There is cultism in Lagos, Benin. Ritual killings in Anambra, Abia. Does that mean they are inaccessible.

@GRA in PH, 2am the place is still busy with flexing. You are here talking based on hear say.

1 Like

Re: Night Views Of Woji/Elelenwo Flyovers & Bridges Built By Wike (Photos) by Nobody: 6:45am On Jun 16, 2018
dingbang:
You guysshould stop all these nonsense. What about the flood situation happening in rivers state? Small rain go fall everywhere will just be flooded! What about the filth littered along the streets? Doesn't governor wike have an environment sustainability plan?

Which flood? Which area? Which small rain?

For your information, in RIVERS the environmental situation is far beyond organisation. They regulate when to dispose refuse and when not to dispose refuse. There is a control that makes the streets really beautiful during the day.

For facts sake, dumping and eradication starts from 10pm above.....

Talk with facts
Re: Night Views Of Woji/Elelenwo Flyovers & Bridges Built By Wike (Photos) by ogunsbanjul(m): 6:48am On Jun 16, 2018
I wonder what Wike and his political media want to get on projects which Lagos State local government chairman in Ketu here does without shouting or informing people directly or indirectly to hail him. We all know the rate of insecurity in Rivers state. Woji roads were 85%completed by Amaechi led government. I believe by God's grace that the new government coming in 2019 to take over will set up a good and reliable machineries like that of Amaechi that will put total end to the insecurity in the state will emerge. Enough of the killings
Re: Night Views Of Woji/Elelenwo Flyovers & Bridges Built By Wike (Photos) by Nobody: 6:49am On Jun 16, 2018
datascience:

Do you stay in PH? If not, dont say a word.

Is there anyway safe in Nigeria when you walk carelessly? There is cultism in Lagos, Benin. Ritual killings in Anambra, Abia. Does that mean they are inaccessible.

@GRA in PH, 2am the place is still busy with flexing. You are here talking based on hear say.
I have people in ph, I was talking to one yesterday, she was complaining seriously about security in ph. There's no need defending wike or trying to compare ph with other states.
Even the last time I went to ph, I wasn't comfortable with wat people were saying, apparently delta is now safer than ph
Re: Night Views Of Woji/Elelenwo Flyovers & Bridges Built By Wike (Photos) by otokx(m): 7:04am On Jun 16, 2018
datascience:

Which flood? Which area? Which small rain?

For your information, in RIVERS the environmental situation is far beyond organisation. They regulate when to dispose refuse and when not to dispose refuse. There is a control that makes the streets really beautiful during the day.

For facts sake, dumping and eradication starts from 10pm above.....

Talk with facts

Dumping of refuse starts by 10pm? Nigerians should fear God, the way we tell lies is just too much.
Re: Night Views Of Woji/Elelenwo Flyovers & Bridges Built By Wike (Photos) by Nobody: 7:05am On Jun 16, 2018
NonsoWow:
Only the roads are lit while everywhere else is in darkness! Also notice there are no vehicles on the roads because everybody goes to bed once it is 7pm in PH in order not to fall victims to the insecurity pervading Wike's Rivers.

Amaechi's boy spotted
Re: Night Views Of Woji/Elelenwo Flyovers & Bridges Built By Wike (Photos) by Jerrypolo(m): 7:12am On Jun 16, 2018
NonsoWow:
Only the roads are lit while everywhere else is in darkness! Also notice there are no vehicles on the roads because everybody goes to bed once it is 7pm in PH in order not to fall victims to the insecurity pervading Wike's Rivers.

Naysayer!!!.

Have you even ever been to PH?.

1 Like

Re: Night Views Of Woji/Elelenwo Flyovers & Bridges Built By Wike (Photos) by otokx(m): 7:19am On Jun 16, 2018
Wike is making some effort especially in the area of street lighting but with regards to environmental sanitation that appers to be overwhelming despite the fact that 500 million naira is spent every month.

Flooding is another problem which is linked to sanitation because the gutters, drains are open or filled with waste.

At the moment though we are enjoying the street light, any which way. Those pictures were probably taken around 2am hence no vehicles on the road.

1 Like

Re: Night Views Of Woji/Elelenwo Flyovers & Bridges Built By Wike (Photos) by Jerrypolo(m): 7:21am On Jun 16, 2018
charliboy654:

I have people in ph, I was talking to one yesterday, she was complaining seriously about security in ph. There's no need defending wike or trying to compare ph with other states.
Even the last time I went to ph, I wasn't comfortable with wat people were saying, apparently delta is now safer than ph

When you mentioned "Delta" I knew you've lost it somewhere. Tell me what is unsafe in Delta. FYI, all these gibberish about PH not being safe is pure political propaganda to fool the gullible and create the perfect excuse to use the military to cage it come the 2019 general elections.

Those who live in or know well about PH will tell you that it is just like every other state in Nigeria security wise with the CSO (the governor) having little or no control over the security apparatus of the state.

If it is true that Rivers is unsafe (Which is a fat lie compared to the rate of crime nationwide), then the CiC should bear the blame.

Port Harcourt is a garden city, Rivers is an oil rich state. Do the math.

3 Likes

Re: Night Views Of Woji/Elelenwo Flyovers & Bridges Built By Wike (Photos) by seguno2: 7:22am On Jun 16, 2018
datascience:
Stop talking what you dont know. I stay in PH and these your claims are false.

The pictures were taking when it was blocked and kept ready for commission.

There is light. And I get home 9pm. So if you dont stay in PH, stop name shaming

Saying?
Taken?
Instead of celebrating Wike’s narrow bridge, which is what many useless governors have done, are you not better off joining with others to ensure that he recruits teachers annually, pays them well etc so that you and Rivers people are properly educated?
What do you think
Re: Night Views Of Woji/Elelenwo Flyovers & Bridges Built By Wike (Photos) by Jerrypolo(m): 7:28am On Jun 16, 2018
ogunsbanjul:
I wonder what Wike and his political media want to get on projects which Lagos State local government chairman in Ketu here does without shouting or informing people directly or indirectly to hail him. We all know the rate of insecurity in Rivers state. Woji roads were 85%completed by Amaechi led government. I believe by God's grace that the new government coming in 2019 to take over will set up a good and reliable machineries like that of Amaechi that will put total end to the insecurity in the state will emerge. Enough of the killings

Every Yoruba man wants to claim Lagos.
Are you from Lagos?.
What has your governor (I mean your real state. Probably Oyo) done in terms of infrastructure in your state that can be compared to what Wike is doing in Rivers?.

I don't want to sound ethnic but in terms of security, Rivers is better than your state a thousand times. With the amount of money, people and activities that go on in Rivers on a daily, it would have been a daily "Bank kinda robbery" something.

Sho get?.

2 Likes

Re: Night Views Of Woji/Elelenwo Flyovers & Bridges Built By Wike (Photos) by okachie1(m): 7:32am On Jun 16, 2018
Groovenaija360:
This is no optical illusions, this is real, this is not Dubai or New York City.

This is the Garden City of Port Harcourt, Rivers State. The Night Views of the newly completed Woji/Elelenwo Roads, Fly-Overs and Bridges.

In fact, Governor Wike is working. This is an awesome Transmission and Transformation of PH city.

>>>> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/see-beautiful-night-views-of-woji-elelenwo-fly-overs-bridges-built-by-wike-photos/
Point of correction bro the project was started by Amaechi and was at least on 70% completion b4 he left as a Governor. While I don't like anything about Amaechi I think credit shld be given to him for initiating good landmarks projects around the state, while Wike shld be commended for not being petty and abandoning projects started by Amaechi as he had them all being completed. I hope I made sense to you?

2 Likes

Re: Night Views Of Woji/Elelenwo Flyovers & Bridges Built By Wike (Photos) by mu2sa2: 7:34am On Jun 16, 2018
phoenix90:

You're anü mpama, so you don't hear the news of the constant terror being unleashed by boko haram on the northeast region including Maidugri. We all know P/H ain't a safe place to be but to use that as a yardstick to exonerate the ineptitude and failed leadership of the north especially Borno is a total fallacy.
Good you agree "P/H ain't a safe place".
Re: Night Views Of Woji/Elelenwo Flyovers & Bridges Built By Wike (Photos) by mu2sa2: 7:35am On Jun 16, 2018
Emybonko:

We Nigerians Hate ourselves so much that someone will open his mouth and say such a thing, that we don't sleep at night Abeg which u de stay for PH? Before u open up this ranting mouth and be deceiving people.
Eyaa, you are pained! But truth is bitter.
Re: Night Views Of Woji/Elelenwo Flyovers & Bridges Built By Wike (Photos) by hush15: 7:38am On Jun 16, 2018
mu2sa2:
Apt observation. I have said it before on another thread that Maiduguri is a safer city than PH, even with boko haram. In PH you face multiple risks including kidnapping, robbery, attacks by ritualists/ cultists etc - nobody face any such risk in Maiduguri and boko haram has been routed.

they should send sars there instead of them raiding boys in lagos now
Re: Night Views Of Woji/Elelenwo Flyovers & Bridges Built By Wike (Photos) by samjeorg(m): 7:40am On Jun 16, 2018
NonsoWow:

Nawa bro, you don't know anything about Rivers State or PH. Sleep before 11pm, your choice bro. The over hyped insecurity you hear is in the mind of APC bigots or probably those who know nothing about the town. Bro dat Ptown safe pass ABJ. Any other thing na normal stuffs that happens in any other Nigerian State. Pls come an have fun here. Wike is indeed really working!!!
Re: Night Views Of Woji/Elelenwo Flyovers & Bridges Built By Wike (Photos) by SoNature(m): 7:41am On Jun 16, 2018
Rivguydee:
Igbo man, instead of you to dey pray make this idea cross your own governor mind you dey here dey hate... I fit borrow you knife make you help yourself oh! Rivers is getting better. Still on Still #RiversWiseUP

He's not an Igbo man, please

That guy is an Anambra impersonator

His comments are full of evil that he even attacks everything, including the same Anambra State he claims to have come from

He has many accounts on nairaland

Lasgidiowner NonsoWow Yyeske and many, many others

So, anytime u see comments from such monikers, just ignore it

1 Like

Re: Night Views Of Woji/Elelenwo Flyovers & Bridges Built By Wike (Photos) by vislabraye(m): 7:41am On Jun 16, 2018
mu2sa2:
Apt observation. I have said it before on another thread that Maiduguri is a safer city than PH, even with boko haram. In PH you face multiple risks including kidnapping, robbery, attacks by ritualists/ cultists etc - nobody face any such risk in Maiduguri and boko haram has been routed.

Keep quiet. I have lived in Port Harcourt for many years.
Re: Night Views Of Woji/Elelenwo Flyovers & Bridges Built By Wike (Photos) by mu2sa2: 7:42am On Jun 16, 2018
yungkesh:
my broda I Hv been in ph since the beginning of my life nd none of those things has happened to me, av nt even witnessed anyone. There is no place in Nigeria without crime so jxt cut dat crap.
You are not denying those crimes exist, but only that you have never been a victim. But you surely know the truth as bitter as it sounds.
Re: Night Views Of Woji/Elelenwo Flyovers & Bridges Built By Wike (Photos) by mu2sa2: 7:44am On Jun 16, 2018
Law2019:

And all of you are riding okada in lagos
The same way your people are selling gala all over Lagos.
Re: Night Views Of Woji/Elelenwo Flyovers & Bridges Built By Wike (Photos) by GenSam(m): 7:44am On Jun 16, 2018
sammyp01:

Will you keep quiet. That picture was taken on the day of commissioning of that road thus the road was closed. You will be in your brown roof and be spilling BS. Imagine you saying people go to bed in ph by 7pm. All because of hatred that has engrossed your heart. For your information. Ph is safe and activities happen 24hrs. We move around freely at any time. Travel and see. You will be better off

Not true. Ph is not safe.
Re: Night Views Of Woji/Elelenwo Flyovers & Bridges Built By Wike (Photos) by Deltatoto: 7:50am On Jun 16, 2018
NonsoWow:
may good thgs never come ur way amen.
Re: Night Views Of Woji/Elelenwo Flyovers & Bridges Built By Wike (Photos) by mu2sa2: 7:50am On Jun 16, 2018
Emybonko:

We Nigerians Hate ourselves so much that someone will open his mouth and say such a thing, that we don't sleep at night Abeg which u de stay for PH? Before u open up this ranting mouth and be deceiving people.
Haba, where did I say you "dont sleep at night" in PH? Is this a case of trying to surpass Mr Lie or poor comprehension of simple English?
Re: Night Views Of Woji/Elelenwo Flyovers & Bridges Built By Wike (Photos) by Deltatoto: 7:51am On Jun 16, 2018
mu2sa2:
u will die by bomb blast
Re: Night Views Of Woji/Elelenwo Flyovers & Bridges Built By Wike (Photos) by expert234: 7:51am On Jun 16, 2018
NonsoWow:

Maybe we should also remind you that it is the duty of buhari to provide electricity to those other other places.

Lack of electricity in those places is another evidence of buhari's failure.

Who controls state security apparatus? It is buhari.
So lack of security shows that buhari has failed to fulfill his electoral promises
Re: Night Views Of Woji/Elelenwo Flyovers & Bridges Built By Wike (Photos) by dandollaz: 7:54am On Jun 16, 2018
mu2sa2:
Have you been to pitakwa before?my friend shut your mouth I move anytime I like in ph and there is full night life down here.
Re: Night Views Of Woji/Elelenwo Flyovers & Bridges Built By Wike (Photos) by maxzzo1(m): 8:08am On Jun 16, 2018
NonsoWow:
Witch are u living in PH
Re: Night Views Of Woji/Elelenwo Flyovers & Bridges Built By Wike (Photos) by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 16, 2018
otokx:

Dumping of refuse starts by 10pm? Nigerians should fear God, the way we tell lies is just too much.

If you dont stay in PH, QUIET
Re: Night Views Of Woji/Elelenwo Flyovers & Bridges Built By Wike (Photos) by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 16, 2018
seguno2:

Saying?
Taken?
Instead of celebrating Wike’s narrow bridge, which is what many useless governors have done, are you not better off joining with others to ensure that he recruits teachers annually, pays them well etc so that you and Rivers people are properly educated?
What do you think

I can see how educated you are in English. Bro, WIKE IS WORKING AND WILL REMAIN THERE 2019. You guys are just talking with bias
Re: Night Views Of Woji/Elelenwo Flyovers & Bridges Built By Wike (Photos) by luizkyworld(m): 8:13am On Jun 16, 2018
Don't allow hate to consume u. Rivers state is as peaceful as anywhere else. I have lived in PortHarcourt for almost 10yrs now, & I av never been threatened by issues of insecurities. De only treats we av are from SARS operatives who kill & kidnap people at will. Kudos to Gov.Wike 4 transforming Rivers State...although that particular road is far below standard. Pls stop spreading false news, & scare investors from coming to Rivers becos of ur careless statements. Yorubas, Hausa's, Igbo's, Oyinbos & others are all working here happily.
Re: Night Views Of Woji/Elelenwo Flyovers & Bridges Built By Wike (Photos) by Wizaugpet(m): 8:13am On Jun 16, 2018
cheesy see scam...
This night Flyovers are always beautiful...
Abeg, Op... I'll need the afternoon own...
Re: Night Views Of Woji/Elelenwo Flyovers & Bridges Built By Wike (Photos) by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 16, 2018
Haters and jealous idiots just full this thread.
Many can't even boast of their own state, but will come here and be running their mouth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do We Have To Raise Airplane Window Blinds Before Landing? / Jubril Gawat: What The Yaba Train Station Will Look Look When Finished / How To Get Your International Passport In 5 Steps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.