Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,793 members, 7,802,522 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

A Valentine Hazard - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Valentine Hazard (277 Views)

Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) / Father Gives His Daughter Valentine's Day Advice About Not Losing Her Virginity / Man Buys His Mother A Car As Valentine Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Valentine Hazard by Vivianoasis(f): 12:56pm On Jun 15, 2018
Celebrating Valentine’s day was the perfect plan. We held coded meetings where everyone promised to bring an item to make the event a success. Some items on the list included cake, zobo, chinchin, meat pie, camera, music box and so on. We decided it would be best to have the party after school hours when most teachers would have gone home. We were all excited that our party would be the envy of our mates in other classes. Oh! I forgot to mention that this was happening in SS2 and our school was a very strict one.

Fast forward to the 13th of February, I had luck on my side. My aunt had travelled some days before and I was glad because it would make my task easier. I volunteered to bake the pie and my aunt being a teacher in my school dared not find out what we were up to.

As soon as my uncle went to bed I set out to bake. I was super careful not to make any noise, and I was able to achieve my goal after a few hours and the meat pie was ready.

Just as I was about to bring them out of the oven, the doorbell rang!

For the complete story, click the link below:

https://nakedwithvivian.com/2018/06/15/a-valentine-hazard/

(1) (Reply)

Fibroids 100% Cure Solution / Putting Safety Measures At Home For Kids / Study In China [september Intake 2018]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.