Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,490 members, 7,781,470 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:57 PM

A Question For All: Wots So Special About The Number 40 (forty) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Question For All: Wots So Special About The Number 40 (forty) (1665 Views)

Nigeria At 61: How The Number Of Universities Grew From Pre-independence To Date / What Is So Special About X, Y ,Z In Mathematics? / What Was Your Craziest Answer To A Question In School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Question For All: Wots So Special About The Number 40 (forty) by Manson1(m): 1:15pm On Jun 15, 2018
This question got to me this morning and I am looking for someone to help unravel the answer . If you have time answer me Why Noah made the Ark in 40 days, why the rain/storm lasted for 40days, Why the Israelites walked through the desert for 40 years , Why the tower of barbel was built in 40 days, Why Jesus Christ fasted for 40days, and He ascended to heaven after 40 days. Why Easter is celebrated after 40 days. And they say Life begins at 40. Even Pass mark starts at 40. And they also say "A fool @ 40 is a fool forever". What's so special about 40?
This is a question for all if you have an answer to this please drop in the comment box below

NOTE: Reasonable answers pls

Mods pls help push to front page so we can all learn..

Re: A Question For All: Wots So Special About The Number 40 (forty) by Luminee(f): 1:19pm On Jun 15, 2018
Manson1:
This question got to me this morning and I am looking for someone to help unravel the answer . If you have time answer me Why Noah made the Ark in 40 days, why the rain/storm lasted for 40days, Why the Israelites walked through the desert for 40 years , Why the tower of barbel was built in 40 days, Why Jesus Christ fasted for 40days, and He ascended to heaven after 40 days. Why Easter is celebrated after 40 days. And they say Life begins at 40. Even Pass mark starts at 40. And they also say "A fool @ 40 is a fool forever". What's so special about 40?
This is a question for all if you have an answer to this please drop in the comment box below

NOTE: Reasonable answers pls

You can't get a reasonable answer OP, firstly 40 is not a word but a number and it is not even spelt fourthy.. Ahn ahn

Modified: you haven't corrected the spelling
Re: A Question For All: Wots So Special About The Number 40 (forty) by Ytea(f): 1:19pm On Jun 15, 2018
Re: A Question For All: Wots So Special About The Number 40 (forty) by daryoor(m): 2:04pm On Jun 15, 2018
Op do u know.

E - fourty ton pa malu?
Re: A Question For All: Wots So Special About The Number 40 (forty) by chicoMX(m): 2:08pm On Jun 15, 2018
I tire OP, Even life begins at 40

(1) (Reply)

400 Level Student Of The Federal University Lokoja Expelled See Reason / MUST READ: Not Eba Alone !!! - See 5 Other Food You Can Make With Garri / The Complete Satsport Guide To Sports Training: Everything You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.