Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,805 members, 7,806,245 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (3235 Views)

How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? / How Does A Husband Cope With A Wife Who Gives More Attention To The Kids / How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by kevoh(m): 12:04am On Jun 16, 2018
Candid advice! Except you and your husband are in the class of Otedola and co, you better get rid of the pregnancy. 5 kids in this current state of Nigeria that might even get worse. All these fairytales about the child being successful than his siblings or becoming the president yada yada is bullsh*t. The people giving you that sort of advice will not be there when you are struggling to buy ordinary Pampers while paying school fees for the elder siblings. How are you even sure that it is only one child? What if it's twins or triplets that you are carrying currently! That makes it 6 or 7 kids! What are the odds that family planning will not fail you and you add another one again. Stay realistic!

6 Likes

Re: . by adebayour26: 7:58am On Jun 16, 2018
Hmmmm... Many advices havebeen given. The decision is yours to make ma'am.

Remember, our actions of today becomes the story we tell tomorrow. All things work together for good...
Re: . by Mumben(f): 12:08pm On Jun 16, 2018
sisisioge:
How does the alovera juice work? Does it flush the foetus? Any side effect? Will it just be like a forced period? How do one take it? I'm just curious. Never heard of that before...and no, I've not been active in that arena grin

By the way, 5 kids is a multitude. Except your husband is obscenely rich.
I found out from google that it causes uterine contractions that ultimately causes one to miscarry but I am scared of trying it
Re: . by sisisioge: 12:56pm On Jun 16, 2018
Mumben:
I found out from google that it causes uterine contractions that ultimately causes one to miscarry but I am scared of trying it

Wow! That's something. One should then extensively research this.

Back to you issue. If you dwell too much on this issue, guilt will flog you for the rest of your life. Just draw a sit close to your husband and draw out the reasons you should or shouldn't welcome this new addition. Then follow the outcome. Children are gifts from God, but it will be grossly irresponsible to bring an addition if you aren't capable. Regardless, we love babies...they are cute lil happiness distributors. They make the most tedious situation worth it just by throwing their innocence in your face. Hmmmm...oya born biko. Don't just do it again cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: . by Ishilove: 6:14pm On Jun 16, 2018
FrostyButter:
I would start by saying. That child might be the most successful of all your kids. It might just be the one that would put your family on the map. Thats the funny way the universe works.

You feel depressed cause you're pregnant. I know a family friend who was based in US, she killed her self cause she didn't have kids or a hubby.

The first step is to start seeing the bright sides of things.

You think getting rid of the child would take away your depression?

Ponder upon this.
Are you serious?
Re: . by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 16, 2018
Mumben:
I am married with 4 kids already. i've been emotionally down since I missed my period. I am two weeks late already but I dont av the courage to go for pregnancy test. I just know I am pregnant cos av been there before. the thought of drinking aloe vera juice occupies my mind. I am confused, shattered, devastated to say d least. pls advice me

Only murderers and fool think of abortion. #IdiotBitch!

Re: . by Ishilove: 6:16pm On Jun 16, 2018
ElsonMorali:

Remember the story of Joseph, the last child of Jacob?

He was the one who eventually liberated his family from poverty and slavery.

No child conceived is an accident. He or she has a destiny to fulfil.

Stop lamenting and give praise instead.
Comment of the month. 100 likes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by FrostyButter: 6:21pm On Jun 16, 2018
Ishilove:

Are you serious?

Yes, tragic for the family. She never told anyone it was bottering her.
Re: . by Ishilove: 6:23pm On Jun 16, 2018
FrostyButter:

Yes, tragic for the family. She never told anyone it was bottering her.
I think there is a deeper underlying cause. Who commits suicide because of spinsterhood and childlessness?
Re: . by FrostyButter: 6:24pm On Jun 16, 2018
Ishilove:

Are you serious?

Yes, tragic for the family. She never told anyone it was bottering her. Her neigbours found snow on her car as it had been parked out for days and called the police. She had ODed and let a note and cash under her pillow for her funeral rites. Happened in 98 to be precise.
Re: . by FrostyButter: 6:29pm On Jun 16, 2018
Ishilove:

I think there is a deeper underlying cause. Who commits suicide because of spinsterhood and childlessness?

The devil works in funny ways. Takes a little insecurity and makes the best of it.
Re: . by Ishilove: 6:36pm On Jun 16, 2018
FrostyButter:

The devil works in funny ways. Takes a little insecurity and makes the best of it.
My brother, village people are now hiding under the toga of 'depression' to do and undo. We should not be ignorant of the devices of the devil.

1 Like

Re: . by ElsonMorali: 10:17pm On Jun 16, 2018
Ishilove:

Comment of the month. 100 likes

Thank you mama. kiss
Re: . by Partnerbiz(f): 2:26am On Jun 17, 2018
Funnicator:

Hey,

Do you know if that child in your womb will later become the one to bring the most joy to you when he's grown?

I understand pains of pregnancy and cost of running a family in this difficult economy but if you raise this child right, it would worth the pains and difficulty, you'd be proud of him/her. Believe me.

Justin Bieber is a music star. His mother was sad when she conceived him and even thought of abortion, she eventually gave up upon an advice, raised the child right around his talent, now he is a millionaire in Dollars.

A word is enough.
Woe betide you if you dont raise that child in love just because he/she was unexpected.

Woe betide you.

I am indifferent. But then, this line of thought --- of the child becoming next Bill Gates- yada yada--- is grossly flawed.

The child could as well be the next Escobar P.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Hate My Girlfriend’s Parents / Breaking: MTN Increases Data Prices / What's The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.