Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Mimi Orjiewke Slams Charles Billion Over Child Support - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mimi Orjiewke Slams Charles Billion Over Child Support (23953 Views)

Sandra Iheuwa, Ubi Franklin’s 4th Baby Mama Drags Him Over Child Support (Photo) / Kelly Clarkson Ordered To Pay Brandon Blackstock N100m Monthly In Child Support / Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mimi Orjiewke Slams Charles Billion Over Child Support by Tessyama1: 5:23pm On Jun 15, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

Nollywood actress, Mimi Orjiekwe has taken to Instagram to slam her ex-husband, actor Charles Billion over non-payment of child support.

According to her, she doesn't care how broke she is, she is coming for him! Read her post below...

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/06/i-am-coming-for-you-actress-mimi-orjiewke-slams-ex-husband-charles-billion-over-child-support.html

1 Like

Re: Mimi Orjiewke Slams Charles Billion Over Child Support by HungerBAD: 5:24pm On Jun 15, 2018
Women should make wise choices.

When a woman chooses well on the person she wants to spend the rest of her life with, there will be no need for lamentations about her personal life in the social media sphere.

These celebrities with broken homes all share one thing in common.

They all rush into marriages with total strangers,and when the marriages goes SOUTH, we that is minding our business will now start getting bothered with accusations and counter accusations by soon to be exes.

You guys should go settle your matters in private.

107 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mimi Orjiewke Slams Charles Billion Over Child Support by Olalan(m): 5:29pm On Jun 15, 2018
Really not easy for single mum's to take all financial responsibility for the child. Just hoping ladies really look before leaping into a union, but unfortunately ladies are blinded by monetary gifts and trips that they fail to really know the guys personality

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mimi Orjiewke Slams Charles Billion Over Child Support by izzou(m): 5:35pm On Jun 15, 2018
sad

^^^
Let's stop all these blaming women noise abeg undecided

Sometimes, it's the people we love that change, not because we didn't pick rightly. You think if she knew Charles would act this way, she would have married him?

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mimi Orjiewke Slams Charles Billion Over Child Support by BruncleZuma: 7:01pm On Jun 15, 2018
Baby mama syndrome...

5 Likes

Re: Mimi Orjiewke Slams Charles Billion Over Child Support by nairavsdollars(f): 7:01pm On Jun 15, 2018
Olosho

4 Likes

Re: Mimi Orjiewke Slams Charles Billion Over Child Support by oshibote1: 7:02pm On Jun 15, 2018
Bad wife for life

4 Likes

Re: Mimi Orjiewke Slams Charles Billion Over Child Support by pelicanbeau(f): 7:02pm On Jun 15, 2018
it's not easy as a single mum, but this expression really take my attention According to her, she doesn't care how broke she is

7 Likes

Re: Mimi Orjiewke Slams Charles Billion Over Child Support by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 15, 2018
Re: Mimi Orjiewke Slams Charles Billion Over Child Support by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 15, 2018
BruncleZuma:
Baby mama syndrome...
BMS
Re: Mimi Orjiewke Slams Charles Billion Over Child Support by collinsbaba1: 7:03pm On Jun 15, 2018
But wen he isnot broke u are enjoying d cucumber and money ...idiot angry grin

15 Likes

Re: Mimi Orjiewke Slams Charles Billion Over Child Support by BlissB(f): 7:04pm On Jun 15, 2018
Women and money sometimes......i always feel this mimi left when she realised there was no money...all this 4 children outside na coverup....she won go where pepper rest..... mind you...na my feeling abeg

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mimi Orjiewke Slams Charles Billion Over Child Support by CSTR1003: 7:04pm On Jun 15, 2018
Sue him for everything he is worth.
I don't like irresponsibility.

8 Likes

Re: Mimi Orjiewke Slams Charles Billion Over Child Support by LesbianBoy(m): 7:04pm On Jun 15, 2018
This hoe
Re: Mimi Orjiewke Slams Charles Billion Over Child Support by themodernman: 7:05pm On Jun 15, 2018
Re: Mimi Orjiewke Slams Charles Billion Over Child Support by lormama: 7:05pm On Jun 15, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Mimi Orjiewke Slams Charles Billion Over Child Support by Pavore9: 7:08pm On Jun 15, 2018
BruncleZuma:
Baby mama syndrome...

They were once husband and wife.

1 Like

Re: Mimi Orjiewke Slams Charles Billion Over Child Support by EmmyDJourno: 7:08pm On Jun 15, 2018
Lets us all be careful who we commit ourselves to

It might feel cool putting this stuff up on Social Media, but imagine how the child would feel years from now seeing his or her shit out there

I have no defense for the man, but the lady needs to take a good look at herself

Was she not the same person that asked someone to come collect his BridePrice on Instagram......She is angry

4 Likes

Re: Mimi Orjiewke Slams Charles Billion Over Child Support by LazyNairalander(m): 7:09pm On Jun 15, 2018
Really check my SIGNATURE
Re: Mimi Orjiewke Slams Charles Billion Over Child Support by PUSSYHOE(m): 7:09pm On Jun 15, 2018
BlissB:
Women and money sometimes......i always feel this mimi left when she realised there was no money...all this 4 children outside na coverup....she won go where pepper rest..... mind you...na my feeling abeg
women love money more than men love pussy
Re: Mimi Orjiewke Slams Charles Billion Over Child Support by sexdoll: 7:14pm On Jun 15, 2018
izzou:
sad

^^^
Let's stop all these blaming women noise abeg undecided

Sometimes, it's the people we love that change, not because we didn't pick rightly. You think if she knew Charles would act this way, she would have married him?

believe it or not, she knew he was like that.

she married him because she thought she could change him.

seems like it has backfired on her.

but that's women for you!!!

3 Likes

Re: Mimi Orjiewke Slams Charles Billion Over Child Support by jaxxy(m): 7:16pm On Jun 15, 2018
I dont support deadbeat dads bt if she's working she shud gladly take care of her child. It's Shud be a joyful thing.

3 Likes

Re: Mimi Orjiewke Slams Charles Billion Over Child Support by Spainaman(m): 7:19pm On Jun 15, 2018
He's now a chicken head abi? Man wey no get Money don so far for Woman hand. Oluwa keep providing Money for me to take care of my family.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mimi Orjiewke Slams Charles Billion Over Child Support by LyfeJennings(m): 7:19pm On Jun 15, 2018
Smh!!!
Re: Mimi Orjiewke Slams Charles Billion Over Child Support by Authoreety: 7:22pm On Jun 15, 2018
Olalan:
Really not easy for single mum's to take all financial responsibility for the child. Just hoping ladies really look before leaping into a union, but unfortunately ladies are blinded by monetary gifts and trips that they fail to really know the guys personality

But its easy for the man to take care of d entire family nd inlaws... abi? And some women will stil b compounding issues like making d house unbearable for d man!

9 Likes

Re: Mimi Orjiewke Slams Charles Billion Over Child Support by officialteemi(m): 7:22pm On Jun 15, 2018
all this strange faces am seeing here..as actor and.........
Re: Mimi Orjiewke Slams Charles Billion Over Child Support by MrBachelor: 7:25pm On Jun 15, 2018
So she has to come to social media with this?
Women!

1 Like

Re: Mimi Orjiewke Slams Charles Billion Over Child Support by itiswellandwell: 7:28pm On Jun 15, 2018
Hmmmmm. The lawmakers she is calling will just be laughing at her sef. You want spoil enjoyment for lawmakers. You know how many side chics lawmakers dey get. You want make dem implement one yeye law, make side chics come dey plan to be babymama, make she come starts to dey feel entitled. Ko le werk..

Very cheap and you might be interested www.nairaland.com/4543541/neat-samsung-s7-edge-4gb

6 Likes

Re: Mimi Orjiewke Slams Charles Billion Over Child Support by freedomchild: 7:31pm On Jun 15, 2018
Bad marriages everywhere

People carry expectations for Ghana-must-go backs into relationships which they themselves can't even meet

6 Likes

Re: Mimi Orjiewke Slams Charles Billion Over Child Support by mimimile93: 7:32pm On Jun 15, 2018
Tessyama1:
From; Amagitesblog.com

Nollywood actress, Mimi Orjiekwe has taken to Instagram to slam her ex-husband, actor Charles Billion over non-payment of child support.

According to her, she doesn't care how broke she is, she is coming for him! Read her post below...

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/06/i-am-coming-for-you-actress-mimi-orjiewke-slams-ex-husband-charles-billion-over-child-support.html

women trapping men with pregnancy. Using child's support to enrich their pockets..

#TeamCondom

1 Like

Re: Mimi Orjiewke Slams Charles Billion Over Child Support by freezyprinzy(m): 7:40pm On Jun 15, 2018
Rubbish why not give the man his children and you pay child support naso e easy..

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw Looks Elegant In Purple For "The Woman" Premiere / Swanky Jerry Builds A House; Shows Off His Range Rover (Photos) / Ubi Franklin's Son Jayden's 3rd Birthday Party Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.