Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,489 members, 7,808,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

Have Some Cash To Start An Online Business? Do This! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Have Some Cash To Start An Online Business? Do This! (494 Views)

Start An Online Bukka Outlet From Home With Bukka & Co™ Platform, Earn Daily / If You Were Offered #2M Cash To Eat One Of These Meals, Will You? (Photos) / Start An Agro Business With Less Than 30,000 Naira Today!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have Some Cash To Start An Online Business? Do This! by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 15, 2018
You have some cash but you aren't sure if it is enough for business?

Or you are contemplating what to do with the little cash you have?

I will be holding a one day seminar on WhatsApp showing you how you can start and do any online business that will bring you high return on investment.

Note this training is totally free!!!

Don't allow that money to waste without investing it and more importantly, don't allow 2018 to pass without you starting any legit business that can bring an income to you.

If you are interested in this course, call or WhatsApp me on 07030550441

Please if you aren't ready to earn online or do not have any money at all to invest in any of the businesses I'd be introducing you, then keep off from this because it will amount to a waste of your time and mine

And also if you are looking for a quick money doubling scheme like MMM, and the rest. Also keep off

The number again is 07030550441

(1) (Reply)

Cassava / What To Eat When Trying To Lose Weight / Special Okro Soup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.