Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,229 members, 7,780,438 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:16 PM

Bring To Me Your Itunes Cards, Ecodes And Steam Giftcards For Excellent Rates. - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Bring To Me Your Itunes Cards, Ecodes And Steam Giftcards For Excellent Rates. (5362 Views)

Sell Your Amazon Ecodes, Cash/card Receipt And Other Cards At Fantastic Rates!! / BEST RATES FOR YOUR ITUNES AMAZON And Other CARDS. Come in!!! / 100% Sure Site To Sell Itunes Cards Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bring To Me Your Itunes Cards, Ecodes And Steam Giftcards For Excellent Rates. by benjsniper33: 11:33am On Jun 20, 2018
We buy itunes cards from the following countries
Usa
UK
Australia
Canada.

Whatsapp us via siggy and let's deal thanks
Re: Bring To Me Your Itunes Cards, Ecodes And Steam Giftcards For Excellent Rates. by benjsniper33: 8:07am On Jun 21, 2018
We initiate quick and full payment after which we will still beg for more cards.
We are still purchasing itunes and amazon cards at excellent rates.
Payment is instant. No stories

Re: Bring To Me Your Itunes Cards, Ecodes And Steam Giftcards For Excellent Rates. by benjsniper33: 7:53pm On Jun 22, 2018
Folks bring your Itunes card ,steam cards, Amazon cards and E-codes for immediate cashout at good rates.
Re: Bring To Me Your Itunes Cards, Ecodes And Steam Giftcards For Excellent Rates. by benjsniper33: 7:57pm On Jun 22, 2018
I need Itunes card right now for USAand UK . At a very good rate.
Re: Bring To Me Your Itunes Cards, Ecodes And Steam Giftcards For Excellent Rates. by benjsniper33: 8:36pm On Jun 23, 2018
Immediate cash available for your Itunes cards . Dm us now
Re: Bring To Me Your Itunes Cards, Ecodes And Steam Giftcards For Excellent Rates. by benjsniper33: 8:47am On Jun 24, 2018
timmyrocks:
do you buy dubai itunes card

Sir, We now purchase Dubai Itunes. Message me and let's deal.

Whatsapp via siggy
Re: Bring To Me Your Itunes Cards, Ecodes And Steam Giftcards For Excellent Rates. by benjsniper33: 6:51am On Jun 27, 2018
Rippering and Delay in payment are a serious threat to the business. We know this and we have overcame it. We buy your cards and pay you within minutes. Immediate payment is our policy we don't joke with it.
There is enough cash to go around

Play safe and bring to us your Itunes. Immediate cashout.

Re: Bring To Me Your Itunes Cards, Ecodes And Steam Giftcards For Excellent Rates. by benjsniper33: 6:52am On Jun 27, 2018
We initiate quick and full payment after which we will still beg for more cards.
We are still purchasing itunes and amazon cards at excellent rates.
Payment is instant. No stories
Re: Bring To Me Your Itunes Cards, Ecodes And Steam Giftcards For Excellent Rates. by benjsniper33: 3:14pm On Jul 01, 2018
Bring your Itunes gf to me . Instant Payment available at good rates.
We don't rip. We load your cards and pay you accordingly. We don't delay your payment or ask you to wait in line. Payment is immediately

Re: Bring To Me Your Itunes Cards, Ecodes And Steam Giftcards For Excellent Rates. by benjsniper33: 3:17pm On Jul 01, 2018
Immediate Payment available for your Itunes cards. Play safe and deal with us. We stay with you long term and deal with you long term .
Re: Bring To Me Your Itunes Cards, Ecodes And Steam Giftcards For Excellent Rates. by benjsniper33: 3:25pm On Jul 01, 2018
Immediate Payment Dm via siggy

Re: Bring To Me Your Itunes Cards, Ecodes And Steam Giftcards For Excellent Rates. by benjsniper33: 7:31am On Jul 03, 2018
$10,000 worth of itunes needed today. Submit your Itunes cards to me for immediate checkout. No stories or delays. Payment in less than 5mins. 24/7 availability. NO RIPPING Or ROBBBING .

We've been tested and trusted.
Dm us on whatsapp via our signature
Re: Bring To Me Your Itunes Cards, Ecodes And Steam Giftcards For Excellent Rates. by benjsniper33: 8:34am On Jul 03, 2018
Cash availability for itunes card. Dm now to submit your Itunes cardsm no delays or waiting in line for Paymen. Immediate payment I repeat immediate payment
Re: Bring To Me Your Itunes Cards, Ecodes And Steam Giftcards For Excellent Rates. by benjsniper33: 2:30pm On Jul 04, 2018
we buy itunes at excellent rates. play safe and deal with us now.\

Dm us in whatsapp via our siggy. And lets deal straightup
Re: Bring To Me Your Itunes Cards, Ecodes And Steam Giftcards For Excellent Rates. by benjsniper33: 2:32pm On Jul 04, 2018
we are always available for you 24/7 dm us on whatsapp. we buy at good rates
Re: Bring To Me Your Itunes Cards, Ecodes And Steam Giftcards For Excellent Rates. by benjsniper33: 2:33pm On Jul 04, 2018
We are currently buying itunes and amazon cards at good rates.
Re: Bring To Me Your Itunes Cards, Ecodes And Steam Giftcards For Excellent Rates. by benjsniper33: 5:03pm On Jul 06, 2018
Fynestboi:
so u can contine to scam innocent fellow?

Fynest boi i so much respect you. I am not a scammer.
Have I ever scammed you?
Have any one ever reported me that I have scammed him or her before?
I've been a member of this great platform since 2012 , referring people to the website and contributing salient opinions to people's thread but you didn't see that right?
But now my announcement to fellow nairalanders that I purchase itunes and amazon cards has suddenly made you rope me as a scammer and ripper without any evidence.

Fynestboi I'm in no competition with you whatsoever so I really see no reason why you indulge in this utter act of character assassination against a fellow Nairalander and a costly but futile attempt to besmirch my reputation on Nairaland the fact that you are a mod doesn't condone you from this despicable act.

As a mod you are required to conduct thorough findings and have cogent evidence regading issues at hand before making comments on people's thread instead of making costly and impetuous comments.

I am buying itunes and Amazon cards and I have nairalanders who have sold to me and have become my regular customer and you jumped on my thread to call me a scammer for no reason what the hell is that ?

Ive been working my ass off day and night to get customers, this my business, don't make me vex mad with you. Face your Amazon checkout business etc.. while I face mine . Haba

The legit people on Nairaland have attested to my reputation on my threads on how legit, reliable and quality my services are so if not for misuse of power and probably hatred of which reason i know nothing of i see no reason why you should jump on my thread and try to label me a scammer.
Re: Bring To Me Your Itunes Cards, Ecodes And Steam Giftcards For Excellent Rates. by benjsniper33: 7:46pm On Jul 06, 2018
These are my customers from Nairaland. I buy their itunes and I pay them , there is nothing like scamming here . So I don't know what your stress is Mr FynestBoi or whatever you call yourself

Re: Bring To Me Your Itunes Cards, Ecodes And Steam Giftcards For Excellent Rates. by benjsniper33: 8:05pm On Jul 06, 2018
I am not a scammer oo, I am paying my customers ,my payment is as promised , quick and complete

Fynest boy are you seeing this? Pls let's be discrete next time we are making comments especially if we are being saddled with the responsibility of ensuring integrity, sincerity, transparency and accountability.

Re: Bring To Me Your Itunes Cards, Ecodes And Steam Giftcards For Excellent Rates. by benjsniper33: 8:16pm On Jul 06, 2018
Fynestboi:
so u can contine to scam innocent fellow?

Fynestboi i demand that you make a public apology for these comment you just made. You made a deliberate and unfair attempt to damage my reputation i dont know what i did to you Mr Man. You are a mod, thousands of people believe in you, you just lied against me , you must issue an apology for this comment you made on my thread. I am more than ready to prove that i am a legit and to provide any info that i am LEGIT
How can you accuse an innocent and legit hustler like me wrongly and call me a scammer, for what reason FynestBoi? For what?
You must apologize.

Okay my people, bring to me your iTunes and Amazon Gift Cards for quick cashout at good rates. Dm us on whatsapp and lets prove some people wrong
Re: Bring To Me Your Itunes Cards, Ecodes And Steam Giftcards For Excellent Rates. by benjsniper33: 8:18am On Jul 07, 2018
Bring your Itunes card to my desk today. For quick cashout at good rates. Quick Payment is my policy no delays, no stories. I'm always available 24/7, this means morning afternoon evening and midnight.

Round the clock purchase no Nollywood stories. What set me aside from other loaders is the fact that I pay immediately without delay and I still ask for more.

Play safe and deal with me and you will never regret. You will get addicted to dealing with me because of my speed, 24/7 availability, reliability and competence.

Re: Bring To Me Your Itunes Cards, Ecodes And Steam Giftcards For Excellent Rates. by benjsniper33: 9:45am On Jul 10, 2018
We are also accepting Amazon cards at great rates . Dm us on whatsapp to your Itunes and amazon cards for quick cashout at good rates

Re: Bring To Me Your Itunes Cards, Ecodes And Steam Giftcards For Excellent Rates. by benjsniper33: 9:47am On Jul 10, 2018
Bring your Itunes card for quick cashout at great rates. We are still accepting
Re: Bring To Me Your Itunes Cards, Ecodes And Steam Giftcards For Excellent Rates. by benjsniper33: 8:21am On Jul 12, 2018
We are still accepting itunes and Amazon cards . Bring your Itunes and amazon cards to us for Quick cashout at good rate. We doing this and we've never slacked.
Dm us on whatsapp via siggy to trade with us

Re: Bring To Me Your Itunes Cards, Ecodes And Steam Giftcards For Excellent Rates. by benjsniper33: 8:34pm On Jul 15, 2018
We are still accepting itunes and amazon cash for quick cashout at good rates. Dm me up @ 07064632980 and lets deal
Re: Bring To Me Your Itunes Cards, Ecodes And Steam Giftcards For Excellent Rates. by benjsniper33: 8:49am On Jul 16, 2018
Still accepting iTunes and Amazon cards for quick cashout at good rates. Immediate cashouts. Dm me and let's deal.

Re: Bring To Me Your Itunes Cards, Ecodes And Steam Giftcards For Excellent Rates. by benjsniper33: 2:24pm On Jul 16, 2018
we still accept itunes and amazon cards. Bring to us your itunes and amazon card for quick cashout at good rates
Re: Bring To Me Your Itunes Cards, Ecodes And Steam Giftcards For Excellent Rates. by benjsniper33: 9:23am On Jul 19, 2018
DROP YOUR ITUNES AND AMAZON CARDS FOR IMMEDIATE CASHOUT. NO DELAY IN PAYMENT HERE
NO RIPPING HERE. I PAY THE BROS REAL QUICK . DEAL WITH ME AND YOU'LL NEVER REGRET IT FOR ONCE . I STAY WITH YOU EVEN AFTER PAYING YOU. AND I SEND YOU TO BACK TO GET MORE CARDS.
IMMEDIATE CASHOUT @JUICY RATES.
WHATSAPP ME NOW @ 07064632980

Re: Bring To Me Your Itunes Cards, Ecodes And Steam Giftcards For Excellent Rates. by benjsniper33: 10:15am On Jul 19, 2018
I BUY AND PAY IMMEDIATELY . NO RIPPING OR RAPPING. NO JOKES OR CASUAL TALKS . STRICTLY BUSINESS. 24/7 AVAILABILITY. I DEAL WITH YOU AND SEND YOU BACK TO GET MORE CARDS. NO JOKES WITH YOUR SWEATS. I'M NOT GONNA ASK YOU TO WAIT IN LINE FOR PAYMENT. MY RATE ARE MODEST AND JUICY. PLAY SAFE

WHATSAPP ME @07064632980 NOW!!

Re: Bring To Me Your Itunes Cards, Ecodes And Steam Giftcards For Excellent Rates. by benjsniper33: 11:57am On Jul 19, 2018
Drop your cards now. Deal with me. play safe. 24/7 online availability. No dulling, ripping or rapping. Immediate payment available. Whatsapp me @07064632980 .

YOU WILL NEVER REGRET IT FOR ONCE

Re: Bring To Me Your Itunes Cards, Ecodes And Steam Giftcards For Excellent Rates. by benjsniper33: 12:58pm On Jul 21, 2018
Bring your iTunes and amazon cards to my desk now for immediate cashout at juicy rates.
No payment delay in my business
No ripping or rapping
No stories or hassles.

You get paid for all the cards you bring immediately. No delays. We are tested and trusted

We gaining the grounds and earning the trusts . It's not about the accolades but diligence and quality we put in the work and the hearts we win.

Deal with us and know no regrets . Whatsapp us @ 07064632980.

24/7 availability! !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Core i3 Dell 3340 @95k. / Blackberry Bold 4 9780 / Del XpsL502x The Ultimate Graphics solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.