Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

Is Nigerian Food Killing Us? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Is Nigerian Food Killing Us? (1403 Views)

World Food Day: What's Your Best Nigerian Food? / Nigerian Food Combinations That You Haven't Tried / Cameroonian Lady Disses Nigerian Food On Twitter, Nigerians Respond (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Nigerian Food Killing Us? by DejiSantos: 10:14pm On Jun 15, 2018
Listen to OKWUID - Is Nigerian Food Killing Us? (PD 2)

Young Nigerians discuss the impact of modern Nigerian food on health and lifestyle.

https://soundcloud.com/okwuid/okwuid-is-nigerian-food-filling-us-pd-2
Re: Is Nigerian Food Killing Us? by meobizy(f): 12:59am On Jun 16, 2018
No. No way. I eat the same things my great grand fathers and their sons did. They all lived past the ripe age of 80.

2 Likes

Re: Is Nigerian Food Killing Us? by OrangeOlamide: 7:22pm On Jun 17, 2018
I love Nigerian food!

3 Likes

Re: Is Nigerian Food Killing Us? by DejiSantos: 2:56pm On Jun 20, 2018
I think we all do �
OrangeOlamide:
I love Nigerian food!
Re: Is Nigerian Food Killing Us? by Mariangeles(f): 4:46pm On Jun 20, 2018
DejiSantos:
Listen to OKWUID - Is Nigerian Food Killing Us? (PD 2)

Young Nigerians discuss the impact of modern Nigerian food on health and lifestyle.

https://soundcloud.com/okwuid/okwuid-is-nigerian-food-filling-us-pd-2
I don't think so...my grandparents lived up to 90+ and they were not fat!
My grandparents lived a very active life.
My grandmother could walk looooooooong distance at a time, while my grandfather could still climb tall trees in his 60s...they had to beg him to stop

3 Likes

Re: Is Nigerian Food Killing Us? by eyinjuege: 4:57pm On Jun 20, 2018
It is greed and gluttony killing us.
You want to eat pounded yam, and you decide to eat it like a man who will never see food again.
We have stopped walking, and now bikes / okada are to the rescue. How will you not pile on the pounds?

4 Likes

Re: Is Nigerian Food Killing Us? by DejiSantos: 6:59pm On Jun 21, 2018
I agree.

Lack of exceecise is killing us
eyinjuege:
It is greed and gluttony killing us.
You want to eat pounded yam, and you decide to eat it like a man who will never see food again.
We have stopped walking, and now bikes / okada are to the rescue. How will you not pile on the pounds?

2 Likes

Re: Is Nigerian Food Killing Us? by OrangeOlamide: 11:23pm On Jul 02, 2018
Wow what a topic lol
Re: Is Nigerian Food Killing Us? by DejiSantos: 12:45am On Jul 14, 2018
Interesting

(1) (Reply)

Lady Seen Packing The Remaining Of Her Food Inside Nylon At An Eatery. / How To Prepare The Hot And Spicy Ayamase Stew For A Cold Day / Which Animal Meat Be This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.