Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,812 members, 7,806,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Proposal Of Faith; Muslims - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Proposal Of Faith; Muslims (256 Views)

Proposal Of Faith; Muslims / Faith And David Oyedepo During Their Courtship Days (Throwback Photo) / Ex-christians Now Atheists, What Was The Craziest Thing You Did Out Of Faith? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Proposal Of Faith; Muslims by ochibuogwu5: 10:49pm On Jun 15, 2018
To All muslims Friends:
I invite you to accept Jesus Christ as your own personal Lord and Savior today.
This is the only *true/genuine/authentic method* to *worship the true living God*
Jesus said "...Anyone who does not honour the Son does not honour the Father who sent him" (John 5 : 23)
If I were born into a muslim family I will be *practicing the same religious system like you are doing currently* however GOD the ORIGINAL CREATOR OF HUMAN BEING AND THE WHOLE UNIVERSE---not *allah*--drafted by muhammed *created all human being* with a desire to *search for HIM--THE COMPLETE/UNADULTERATED TRUTH AND THE SATISFACTION OF HUMAN DESIRE/LIMITATIONS* at *every breath of our lives*
thus
"God has put a *desire/hunger/craving* in man *only HIM* can *satisfy*" (Ecclesiastes 3:11 AMP)
therefore at this point/breath of your life, you have no excuse not to accept Jesus Christ as your own personal Lord and Savior
Because "Jesus Christ is the only Son of God through whom alone you can have access to God the Father"
Jesus Christ said "I am the way, the truth and the life *nobody* can come to the Father *except through me*" (John 14:6)
Anybody telling you that *Christians* are *worshipping the same God* with *anybody/religion* that does not *believe in Jesus Christ as Lord / Savior / God / Redeemer of every human being and the whole Universe is deceiving/lying to you*
*Jesus* made it *clear* thus *except following through me to God the Father* such a person is *planning to spend eternity in hell-fire*
This is not *a way of imposing my belief on anybody* but *I am proposing the only reality of life called TRUTH to you* because only the owner of this *proposal* can make you accept it
thus "Nobody can come to me *unless* My Father *draws* him and I will raise that person up on the last day" (John 6:44)
Through the *manifest/irresistible influence of His HOLY SPIRIT upon such human being* thus "...the Lord (Holy Spirit) opened *her heart* to *listen eagerly* to what was said by Paul. Then she and her household were *baptized*" (Acts.16:14-15).
This is my *Happy wish for you today*, I cannot be telling you that *I am Happy that you are celebrating unbelief in GOD (ERROR)* but "I still *appreciate and love you* because you are a human being created by the *true living GOD* despite your religious background"
Abbah Father, I pray in the name of Jesus Christ that You may use this Your Word/Goodnews (1 Thess.1 : 5 ) and the irresistible influence of Your Holy Spirit upon human being to draw/move those who do not yet *believe* from unbelief/paganism/atheism/occultism/powers of darkness to the kingdom of Your dearly beloved Son Jesus Christ where *alone* human being have *complete freedom-the forgiveness of their sins* in Jesus Mighty Name. Amen.
Re: Proposal Of Faith; Muslims by Amthol(m): 11:01pm On Jun 15, 2018
Weeeeh done Sir

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/06/18 / Finally, Women In Saudi Arabia Hit The Road To drive Legally For The First Time / How To Put Your Faith To Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.