Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Why Do I Love You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do I Love You? (802 Views)

I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It / My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" / Relationships: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back As Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do I Love You? by deept(m): 1:05pm On Jun 03, 2010
He/she is not the smartest, best looking, has the best character, , etc. He/she even gives me stress, embarasses me sometimes, even beats me. But i still love you, WHY?
Re: Why Do I Love You? by Spyker: 1:20pm On Jun 03, 2010
Because you are dumb. angry angry angry

Dumb thread. Peeps and walks out?
Re: Why Do I Love You? by deept(m): 1:33pm On Jun 03, 2010
maybe i should rephrse: do you need a reason to love someone?
Re: Why Do I Love You? by adamse(f): 1:41pm On Jun 03, 2010
maybe u don chop love portion.lol
serious,GOD dosent need reasons to love man.but now thats Gods love.
but me,as human.there must be a reason for me giving you my love.at least there must be something to love in you
Re: Why Do I Love You? by akym(m): 3:39pm On Jun 03, 2010
because u are blind to love
Re: Why Do I Love You? by omega25red(m): 3:47pm On Jun 03, 2010
akym:

because u are blind to love
^^ good answer

also you have become used to having the person around and in your life because humans are creatures of habit. We find it hard to deal with change and only a few sociopaths deal with change like it's night and day
Re: Why Do I Love You? by googles: 3:55pm On Jun 03, 2010
love someone dat beats you, embarrasses you, thats low self esteem you are battling mehn not love. undecided
Re: Why Do I Love You? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 03, 2010
@poster
there is nothing wrong with loving someone unconditionally as long as you continue using your brain.
just because you love that person, doesnt mean you have to be together, especially if he beats you.

(1) (Reply)

Why Does He Always Behave That Way? / The Perfect Couple? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.