Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,793 members, 7,802,521 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

The Lords Chosen: '...and The Enemies Submitted', On 16th And 17th, June 2018 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Lords Chosen: '...and The Enemies Submitted', On 16th And 17th, June 2018 (595 Views)

Lords Chosen Members Carrying Out Evangelism In Woolwich, UK (Photo, Video) / Madam Titi Surrenders To Jesus In The Lords Chosen, Testifies In Church (Video) / Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Lords Chosen: '...and The Enemies Submitted', On 16th And 17th, June 2018 by peteregwu(m): 11:34pm On Jun 15, 2018
Come for your victory celebration is certain!

Venue: Chosen Revival Ground, Ijesha, Lagos, Nigeria.

Date: Sat 16th and Sun 17th June, 2018.

Time: 8am Daily

Ministering: Pastor Lazarus Mouka

"As you come/follow this year's enemies submitted programme, I assure you that the great God of Chosen, the miracle working God will visit and surprise you in Jesus name!".... Enemies Submitted"

#ChosenPress #HeavenAtLast
#EnemiesSubmitted2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Lords Chosen: '...and The Enemies Submitted', On 16th And 17th, June 2018 by bedspread: 11:37pm On Jun 15, 2018
That's MY FATHER
THATS MY PASTOR
THATS MY PROPHET

INDEED OUR ENEMIES HAVE SUBMITTED!!!

THE GOD OF CHOSEN NA BABAAAAAAAAA!!!

Do not Miss For Anything on Earth... Not Even The WorldCup!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Agnostics, Atheists Need Your Suggestions / Can Any Muslim Answer These Questions? / Angola Shuts Down At Least 34 Churches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.