Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Pastor Lazarus Muoka Posing On A Power Bike To Advertise The Coming Programme - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Lazarus Muoka Posing On A Power Bike To Advertise The Coming Programme (2476 Views)

Pastor Lazarus Muoka Spotted On A Power Bike (Photos) / Pastor Lazarus Muoka Visits 195 Army Headquarters In Borno State / Pastor Caleb Muoka & Joy Eze Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

Pastor Lazarus Muoka Posing On A Power Bike To Advertise The Coming Programme by peteregwu(m): 11:55pm On Jun 15, 2018
Come for your victory celebration is certain!

Venue: Chosen Revival Ground, Ijesha, Lagos, Nigeria.

Date: Sat 16th and Sun 17th June, 2018.

Time: 8am Daily

Ministering: Pastor Lazarus Mouka

"As you come/follow this year's enemies submitted programme, I assure you that the great God of Chosen, the miracle working God will visit and surprise you in Jesus name!".... Enemies Submitted"

#ChosenPress #HeavenAtLast
#EnemiesSubmitted2018

Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka Posing On A Power Bike To Advertise The Coming Programme by bedspread: 11:59pm On Jun 15, 2018
THATS MY PASTOR
THATS MY FATHER
THATS MY PROPHET!!

ITS GONNA BE A BOMB ON EARTH TOMORROW AND NEXT!!!

My Enemies have Submitted!!!

Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka Posing On A Power Bike To Advertise The Coming Programme by CandidSeeker(m): 12:49am On Jun 16, 2018
bedspread:
THATS MY PASTOR
THATS MY FATHER
THATS MY PROPHET!!

Matthew 23:9 NKJV
Do not call anyone on earth your father; for One is your Father, He who is in heaven.

Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka Posing On A Power Bike To Advertise The Coming Programme by ahiboilandgas: 12:50am On Jun 16, 2018
bedspread:
THATS MY PASTOR
THATS MY FATHER
THATS MY PROPHET!!

probably ur god.....africans have reinvented the European organised religion of Christianity to suit the perpetual struggle against imaginary enemies...when the real enemy is the Nigerian state have have pauparied u
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka Posing On A Power Bike To Advertise The Coming Programme by paxonel(m): 1:15am On Jun 16, 2018
This man is a good marketer who attract only the vulnerable.

Look at his cheap marketing kit everyone are putting on for advertisement
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka Posing On A Power Bike To Advertise The Coming Programme by kingxsamz(m): 1:31am On Jun 16, 2018
ahiboilandgas:
probably ur god.....africans have reinvented the European organised religion of Christianity to suit the perpetual struggle against imaginary enemies...when the real enemy is the Nigerian state have have pauparied u

He's entitled to his decision.
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka Posing On A Power Bike To Advertise The Coming Programme by malificent(f): 1:34am On Jun 16, 2018
Radical evangelism
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka Posing On A Power Bike To Advertise The Coming Programme by Martinez19(m): 1:53am On Jun 16, 2018
This man don chop the brain of his fellow countrymen.
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka Posing On A Power Bike To Advertise The Coming Programme by ahiboilandgas: 1:57am On Jun 16, 2018
kingxsamz:

He's entitled to his decision.
am entitled to my write up and ape views of African Christianity
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka Posing On A Power Bike To Advertise The Coming Programme by MrPRevailer(m): 3:42am On Jun 16, 2018
His enemies have already submitted.

Is Nairaland full of native doctors and people obsessed with d African culture. Jesus is the only way to eternal life.

Either you surrender to Jesus or die in your sins. 1 Corinthians 6:9, John 3:3)

Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka Posing On A Power Bike To Advertise The Coming Programme by MrPRevailer(m): 3:47am On Jun 16, 2018
John 3:3
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka Posing On A Power Bike To Advertise The Coming Programme by Penalty82(m): 6:11am On Jun 16, 2018
CandidSeeker:

Do not call anyone on earth your father; for One is your Father, He who is in heaven.

Don't lift scriptures out of context, pls try to study instead of reading the bible.

What do you call your mother's husband, I mean the man wey marry your Mama and give birth to you?.

A. Fool

B. Coward

C. Idiot

D. Father.

cc bedspread

Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka Posing On A Power Bike To Advertise The Coming Programme by CAPSLOCKED: 6:30am On Jun 16, 2018
paxonel:
This man is a good marketer who attract only the vulnerable.

Look at his cheap marketing kit everyone are putting on for advertisement

AS LONG AS HE'S FOLLOWING GOD'S INSTRUCTIONS, NO PROBLEM.

Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka Posing On A Power Bike To Advertise The Coming Programme by peteregwu(m): 8:02am On Jun 16, 2018
CandidSeeker:

So why is your biological father your father? Or why do you call. Him father then? If you don't understand what the scripture meant by that, then ask.

As for me, pastor Lazarus is my father, brother, prophet, pastor and my leader. I you no like am, Abeg no vex, just let it be. grin
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka Posing On A Power Bike To Advertise The Coming Programme by peteregwu(m): 8:03am On Jun 16, 2018
Penalty82:

Don't lift scriptures out of context, pls try to study instead of reading the bible.

What do you call your mother's husband, I mean the man wey marry your Mama and give birth to you?.

A. Fool

B. Coward

C. Idiot

D. Father.

cc bedspread

grin grin I know go help choose, may I no give expo. I won make him choose by himself....
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka Posing On A Power Bike To Advertise The Coming Programme by peteregwu(m): 8:04am On Jun 16, 2018
MrPRevailer:
His enemies have already submitted.

Is Nairaland full of native doctors and people obsessed with d African culture. Jesus is the only way to eternal life.

Either you surrender to Jesus or die in your sins. 1 Corinthians 6:9, John 3:3)

Okay sir
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka Posing On A Power Bike To Advertise The Coming Programme by peteregwu(m): 8:05am On Jun 16, 2018
Martinez19:
This man don chop the brain of his fellow countrymen.

Thank like that. It better like that grin grin
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka Posing On A Power Bike To Advertise The Coming Programme by bedspread: 8:19am On Jun 16, 2018
ahiboilandgas:
[s]probably ur god.....africans have reinvented the European organised religion of Christianity to suit the perpetual struggle against imaginary enemies...when the real enemy is the Nigerian state have have pauparied u[/s]
WETIN U DE TALK SEF Abegii
Am Live on "And My Enemies Submitted "
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka Posing On A Power Bike To Advertise The Coming Programme by bedspread: 9:19am On Jun 16, 2018
peteregwu:

grin grin I know go help choose, may I no give expo. I won make him choose by himself....

Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka Posing On A Power Bike To Advertise The Coming Programme by ahiboilandgas: 12:08pm On Jun 16, 2018
bedspread:
WETIN U DE TALK SEF Abegii
Am Live on "And My Enemies Submitted "
its imaginary why do enemies not submit in America and Europe or na different god
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka Posing On A Power Bike To Advertise The Coming Programme by bedspread: 12:34pm On Jun 16, 2018
ahiboilandgas:
its imaginary why do enemies not submit in America and Europe or na different god
ENEMIES OF TVE CHOSEN SUBMITS ALL OVER THE WORLD!!
In Africa
In Asia
In Europe
In America
In Australia
In Antrica
It's the same..
As matter of Fact I am not In Nigeria Presently and the Covering and Wonders are on Me and all I come in Contact with!

You First Have to Accept JESUS CHRIST First.. That's the Koko.. all other things are Freebies.. you Don't Struggle for Them!!
Life is Not By Struggle!!! Its a Gift From HOD..

Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka Posing On A Power Bike To Advertise The Coming Programme by ahiboilandgas: 12:50pm On Jun 16, 2018
bedspread:
ENEMIES OF TVE CHOSEN SUBMITS ALL OVER THE WORLD!!
In Africa
In Asia
In Europe
In America
In Australia
In Antrica
It's the same..
As matter of Fact I am not In Nigeria Presently and the Covering and Wonders are on Me and all I come in Contact with!

You First Have to Accept JESUS CHRIST First.. That's the Koko.. all other things are Freebies.. you Don't Struggle for Them!!
Life is Not By Struggle!!! Its a Gift From HOD..
really ?how come 1 bn Chinese people that don't believe in Jesus live well more than all those church attendee constituting noise polution and tithe scam in Nigeria
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka Posing On A Power Bike To Advertise The Coming Programme by bedspread: 12:54pm On Jun 16, 2018
ahiboilandgas:
really ?how come 1 bn Chinese people that don't believe in Jesus live well more than all those church attendee constituting noise polution and tithe scam in Nigeria
All The Chosen People are Sooo Blessed... We are Sooooo Blessed

Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka Posing On A Power Bike To Advertise The Coming Programme by ahiboilandgas: 1:26pm On Jun 16, 2018
bedspread:
All The Chosen People are Sooo Blessed... We are Sooooo Blessed
I understand pls remember to pay ur tax so we can build roads and hospital ....and keep does loud speaker low so we can sleep at nyt
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka Posing On A Power Bike To Advertise The Coming Programme by bedspread: 1:31pm On Jun 16, 2018
ahiboilandgas:
I understand pls remember to pay ur tax so we can build roads and hospital ....and keep does loud speaker low so we can sleep at nyt
We pay bro! The Speaker is for you to Hear the Word and Prayers

Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka Posing On A Power Bike To Advertise The Coming Programme by ahiboilandgas: 1:34pm On Jun 16, 2018
bedspread:
We pay bro! The Speaker is for you to Hear the Word and Prayers
that good ....i rather hear the word of development ...example ending poverty in the world or new vaccine to prevent cancer ..i guess the loud speaker are made by Buddhist Chinese and your phones by atheist ...
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka Posing On A Power Bike To Advertise The Coming Programme by bedspread: 1:42pm On Jun 16, 2018
ahiboilandgas:
that good ....i rather hear the word of development ...example ending poverty in the world or new vaccine to prevent cancer ..i guess the loud speaker are made by Buddhist Chinese and your phones by atheist ...
wat matters is wat it is used for! It's used to propagate the Gospel like we do...

Word of Development and all dt are good but they have no Eternal Gain..

Your Relationship with JESUS CHRIST is what guarantees Peace and Happiness at Eternity..

No matter how long you live here on Earth, it cannot be Compared to what Eternity has in stock for u..

There is Life After Death... Where u spend it is the Real deal.. it's Forever and Ever...

Make ur Choice...

Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka Posing On A Power Bike To Advertise The Coming Programme by bedspread: 1:45pm On Jun 16, 2018
ahiboilandgas:
wat matters is wat it is used for! Afterall The Inventor was Created by GOD! The Brain out into use was Created by GOD!

We use the items to propagate the Gospel OF Our Creator..

Your Relationship with JESUS CHRIST is what guarantees Peace and Happiness at Eternity..

No matter how long you live here on Earth, it cannot be Compared to what Eternity has in stock for u..

There is Life After Death... Where u spend it is the Real deal.. it's Forever and Ever...

Make ur Choice...

Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka Posing On A Power Bike To Advertise The Coming Programme by ahiboilandgas: 3:58pm On Jun 16, 2018
bedspread:
wat matters is wat it is used for! Afterall The Inventor was Created by GOD! The Brain out into use was Created by GOD!

We use the items to propagate the Gospel OF Our Creator..

Make ur Choice...
there no choice here cos if ever body was just praying and not using there brain to think there will not be any loud speaker to propagate futher indoctrination.the concept of using eternal bliss as a controlling tool is no more fashionable ....two weapon in the hands of godly people is preach fear and eternity ...cos they know eternity can't be proven ...it doesn't make sense to live for eternity ...a new concept should used
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka Posing On A Power Bike To Advertise The Coming Programme by bedspread: 8:06pm On Jun 16, 2018
ahiboilandgas:
there no choice here cos if ever body was just praying and not using there brain to think there will not be any loud speaker to propagate futher indoctrination.the concept of using eternal bliss as a controlling tool is no more fashionable ....two weapon in the hands of godly people is preach fear and eternity ...cos they know eternity can't be proven ...it doesn't make sense to live for eternity ...a new concept should used
I pray for u dt u don't Realize Late.... Embrace JESUS now u are able to! It's the Same JESUS u Rejecting that u will report to at the end of your life or after Rapture!
U hv no Choice on That!! All the Knowledge u hv are Thrash without Knowing JESUS

Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka Posing On A Power Bike To Advertise The Coming Programme by Nanightwedeyfly: 8:42pm On Jun 16, 2018
CandidSeeker:

Going by the context, we shouldn't call our biological father father.

Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka Posing On A Power Bike To Advertise The Coming Programme by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 16, 2018
ahiboilandgas:
They do submit.

Apostle Johnson Suleman’s 2019 Prophecies!!! / Children Bibles Songs That Will Inspire, Inform And Entertain Your Children / MARCH 2020- POWER MUST CHANGE HANDS: THE VOICE OF YOUR FOUNDATION & YOUR DREAMS.