Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Lagos New BRT Buses: Analyzing The Facts And Figures - Photos - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos New BRT Buses: Analyzing The Facts And Figures - Photos (39999 Views)

New BRT Seating Arrangement As Lagos Eases Lockdown On Monday (Video) / Despite 800 New BRT Buses, See How Lagos Bus Terminals Look On Monday Morning / Lagos Rolls Out New BRT Buses, Spotted At Lekki-epe Expressway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos New BRT Buses: Analyzing The Facts And Figures - Photos by Ishilove: 2:33pm On Jun 16, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Ok I forgive you for being nice. Send your acc let me epp you with something lite
Jarkbauer, did you carry Gazzuzz's name to the mountain? See as he is showering you with favour grin
Re: Lagos New BRT Buses: Analyzing The Facts And Figures - Photos by Stevewonder004(m): 2:35pm On Jun 16, 2018
Same time using this medium to welcome in massive rubbery for many are to be rendered jobles just at the expense of the other..

One love no doubt
Re: Lagos New BRT Buses: Analyzing The Facts And Figures - Photos by ibkgab001: 2:40pm On Jun 16, 2018
OneCorner:

Sorry my ipob brothers. Ambode just enta our trap and wat we wee do for him ehn. Make we first write letter go ICC and Donald Trump to sanction ambode grin

Exclude me from that list please grin
Re: Lagos New BRT Buses: Analyzing The Facts And Figures - Photos by jarkbauer: 2:43pm On Jun 16, 2018
Ishilove:

Jarkbauer, did you carry Gazzuzz's name to the mountain? See as he is showering you with favour grin

WELL he is the only person i follow on Nairaland.
Re: Lagos New BRT Buses: Analyzing The Facts And Figures - Photos by onegig(m): 4:32pm On Jun 16, 2018
ba7man:
The project cost is N30 billion .

Where did you get your figures from?

How much is a single Marco Polo bus?

N150m . Multiply is by 5000.

You get 750 (nine zeros) i.e 750bn. If N30billion is the quote are they telling us the cost of each of the 5000 Marco Polo buses is N6M?
Re: Lagos New BRT Buses: Analyzing The Facts And Figures - Photos by Badb0y4lyf(m): 6:30pm On Jun 16, 2018
The problem i see with this Project are
-What road will this new buses drive on pot hole every where
-How can you replace a German product with Chinese some of those pranagon are beyond 30 years old and still drives smooth.
-Government is trying to buy into the transportation business displacing the private company there is billions in the transportation industry
Re: Lagos New BRT Buses: Analyzing The Facts And Figures - Photos by Nobody: 6:37am On Jun 17, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
I support evicting danfo from the major roads.

I agree. They have no respect for anything but their fares. They cause traffic jams by parking for passengers, drive one way at will, bash and beg, and drive death traps.
Re: Lagos New BRT Buses: Analyzing The Facts And Figures - Photos by gemale(m): 9:07pm On Jun 18, 2018
AutoReportNG:
Whats your take on this?

See more pictures here

https://www.autoreportng.com/2018/06/lagos-new-brt-buses-analyzing-facts-and.html
How would they take care of the numerous danfo drivers & conductors rendered jobless by this development? That's what a good government would think of. We need to make well-thought plans & policies sustainable in the short, medium & long term. Would these buses be turned over to those danfo drivers or what? All these Knee-jerk, cosmetic solutions wouldn't just do. Do we want to trade better-looking buses for additional unemployment? My 2 cents.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ernest Azudialu-Obiejesi Orders ₦60 Billion Luxury Jet / Collapsed Bridge: 21 Army Recruitment Applicants Die In Jigawa Accident / United Kingdom To Deport Nigerians On 24th March 2015 With A Chartered Flight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.