Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain (36976 Views)

Ronaldo Reacts To Hat-trick Against Tottenham Hotspur / Drogba Returns, Scores Hat-trick Against Arsene Wenger’s Team / FIFA Celebrates Iheanacho’s Hat-Trick Against Sheffield United (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain by FootBallBlood: 7:37am On Jun 16, 2018
The special man showered praises on Cristiano Ronaldo after his country man recorded a historical hat-trick for Portugal in their 3-3 draw with Spain on Friday night.

The current champions of Europe looked to be on the losing side in Sochi stadium until the world footballer of the year took a stunning free-kick past the Spanish number one David de Gea late on, the free-kick was his first from a set-piece in 45 attempts at major tournaments.

Ronaldo’s hat-trick was his 51st in his glorious career and happened to be the number 51st hat-trick in the history of world cup and has also became just the fourth player to score in four different World Cup tournaments, and Jose Mourinho couldn’t help but admonished praises on the portuguese forward.

He Ronaldo made it clear to Russia that ‘He has what I used to call taking control of the game, that’s the best way of playing football said Mourinho.

‘He acknowledged that the team can’t perform excellently well without his touch of class, he knows they are not creating, he sometimes looked frustrated on the pitch, nobody could see Portugal scoring and he knows that through set plays they can hurt the Spanish side and he achieved his aim.

‘The position of the free-kick is a point I saw him train free-kicks for hours after training during my time in Madrid, he do ask one of my assistants to put the wall for him, to stay and provide him with balls.

‘He was looking for that, he gave his body to the defender, looked for contact and got it. He is very clever, and was in control of every angle. He got the free kick.

His recent record is not the best for the number of free-kicks he takes for his club and national team, for him not to score as much as he used to for Manchester United and the first years at Real Madrid.

‘But this one is so special and crucial. It’s what can affect the team positively, the confidence, the next match, the rivalry between Portugal and Spain, what it means for Portuguese people.

‘And that his little touches, that little extra feeling, and his goal is fantastic. The wall is correct, the goalkeeper is correct, but the flight of the ball is impossible to save. Far top corner.

‘He knew it was the last chance and that’s what I really admire. There are players for some matches, there are players for every match and there are players for special matches.’

And I must say he is indeed matured and a complete player who has written his name in the world’s most legends of players both past and present.

Source- http://www.trendingfootballnews.com/jose-mourinho-single-handedly-praised-ronaldo/

Also Read- Conte’s Future Set To Be Decided Soonest
Read Via This Link- http://www.trendingfootballnews.com/contes-future-set-to-be-decided-soonest/

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain by Mcreloaded(m): 7:39am On Jun 16, 2018
cool
Re: Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 16, 2018
Goat. Messi fans below

148 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain by Tekecoms1(m): 8:53am On Jun 16, 2018
Ronaldo on his way to Old Trafford.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain by oyetunder(m): 8:53am On Jun 16, 2018
angry Nigeria needs a scoring machine...but we are busy producing those born to steal and to destroy structures capable of grooming talented individuals.

6 Likes

Re: Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 16, 2018
Their Jersey fine oh. I wonder wetin white people see for our jersey.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain by jksxxxx: 8:53am On Jun 16, 2018
The goal cut my slip

39 Likes

Re: Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain by DIYhackers: 8:53am On Jun 16, 2018
Even the coaches know that Ronaldo is the best footballer for this generation.

When you singlehandedly carry your country to a draw in a competitive match like that of yesterday, proving yourself over and over again in club and country football, you're just more than talent, you're skilled.

There's no further argument about this...... RONALDO IS BETTER THAN MESSI.

233 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain by Oceannaagent: 8:53am On Jun 16, 2018
Something in me is telling me Messi will score 3 today

Do you know the Oceanna? It's the latest in Nigeria. Check my profile for an understanding

5 Likes

Re: Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain by talk2rotman(m): 8:54am On Jun 16, 2018
like for Ororo share for neymar

135 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain by bid4rich(m): 8:54am On Jun 16, 2018
When he scored the first goal he was called Penaldo but he prove them wrong by adding another TWO goals. What will you now call him!

Truth be told and sentiment apart, they guy good gaan

120 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain by Habibsocial080: 8:54am On Jun 16, 2018
Highest goal scorer loading

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain by tunjijones(m): 8:54am On Jun 16, 2018
Ronaldo is simply the best... He deserves million accolades

103 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain by lilfreezy: 8:54am On Jun 16, 2018
Ororo

150 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain by MistadeRegal(m): 8:54am On Jun 16, 2018
cool

Waiting for Messi worshippers to come and say theirs.

34 Likes

Re: Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain by EmekaBlue(m): 8:54am On Jun 16, 2018
Star player

8 Likes

Re: Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 16, 2018
Great game

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain by edwinphone54(m): 8:55am On Jun 16, 2018
confirmed

4 Likes

Re: Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain by OChimex: 8:55am On Jun 16, 2018
CR7 is a workaholic dedicated lynchpin. So serious and determined when it comes to business despite his age.

Hit like for another world best player award to CR7 and share for Messi.

179 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain by Trackango: 8:55am On Jun 16, 2018
CR7

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 16, 2018
Why I prefer this guy to messi is that messi does what only him knows but ronaldo is artistic, makes it clear that its what anybody can do if hes willing. He makes football entertaining.

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain by hannysur8(m): 8:56am On Jun 16, 2018
Simply the best player on the planet

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain by mummyson26(m): 8:56am On Jun 16, 2018
How many likes for this man

12 Likes

Re: Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain by Phenotech(m): 8:56am On Jun 16, 2018
Okay
Re: Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain by slapandfall(m): 8:56am On Jun 16, 2018
#Fact... Some people will be wishing God should make them CR7.

Remember no success without struggles.

Imagine the pains he must have had when he lost the Penalty with Man u against Chelsea UCL Final. (although they won)

Imagine the 5:0 Defeat against Barca

Imagine loosing the penalty also with Kaka and Benzema (Realmadrid vs Bayern UCL Semis)

Imagine seeing Messi winning about 3 straight world bests right in your eyes and you are forced to clap and smile when your rival is giving his victory speech

Imagine and the downtimes..

What this suffice to say is that... Last last everybody go make am... Na just date we no no.
You could probably be in your CR7 downtime now doesn't mean you will not shine like the Overhead kick against Juve, or the 17goals champions league record or the 5Ballons or the 5 UCL medal or the ha trick against a classic spain etc etc

Don't give up.. Do you best, work hard, pray, be smart and stay positive.

See you at the top.

Lastly, CR7 is currently the song of today now doesn't mean he may win this worldcup.. Moral is enjoy every single moment of success while you have it and do enough to make your name still relevant even when you seem not to meet expectations later.

159 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain by englishmart(m): 8:56am On Jun 16, 2018
common, go and sit down. Useless coach undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain by Viking007(m): 8:56am On Jun 16, 2018
FootBallBlood:

‘He acknowledged that the team can’t perform excellently well without his touch of class, he knows they are not creating, he sometimes looked frustrated on the pitch, nobody could see Portugal scoring and he knows that through set plays they can hurt the Spanish side and he achieved his aim.

‘The position of the free-kick is a point I saw him train free-kicks for hours after training during my time in Madrid, he do ask one of my assistants to put the wall for him, to stay and provide him with balls.

‘He was looking for that, he gave his body to the defender, looked for contact and got it. He is very clever, and was in control of every angle. He got the free kick.

His recent record is not the best for the number of free-kicks he takes for his club and national team, for him not to score as much as he used to for Manchester United and the first years at Real Madrid.

‘But this one is so special and crucial. It’s what can affect the team positively, the confidence, the next match, the rivalry between Portugal and Spain, what it means for Portuguese people.

‘And that his little touches, that little extra feeling, and his goal is fantastic. The wall is correct, the goalkeeper is correct, but the flight of the ball is impossible to save. Far top corner.

He knew it was the last chance and that’s what I really admire. There are players for some matches, there are players for every match and there are players for special matches.’

And I must say he is indeed matured and a complete player who has written his name in the world’s most legends of players both past and present.

Damn! I'm having goose bumps. See analysis and praise for a true legend.

[img]https://media1./images/bd7d1a86cc1d848db7fa269b90b02d02/tenor.gif?itemid=5113761[/img]

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain by naijapips04: 8:57am On Jun 16, 2018
jksxxxx:
The goal cut my slip

you should be happy that one of the greatest goals ever scored in a FIFA world cup match, cut your slip. That's a story to be told to your kids man.

Ronaldo is the god of soccer.

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain by gerrardomendes(m): 8:57am On Jun 16, 2018
Ok
Re: Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain by theemy(m): 8:57am On Jun 16, 2018
I am a Messi die hard fan but I gotta admit Ronaldo issa baller

33 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"It's Time For A New Challenge Somewhere Else" - Paul Pogba, Fans React (Photos) / Mobile Viewing Centers In Owerri Streets By Imo Government (Photos) / Princess Shyngle Shades Michael Essien’s Wife For Moving Out Of His Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.