Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain (36977 Views)

Ronaldo Reacts To Hat-trick Against Tottenham Hotspur / Drogba Returns, Scores Hat-trick Against Arsene Wenger’s Team / FIFA Celebrates Iheanacho’s Hat-Trick Against Sheffield United (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain by vRendoh(m): 9:32am On Jun 16, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
‘He knew it was the last chance and that’s what I really admire. There are players for some matches, there are players for every match and there are players for special matches.’

And I must say he is indeed matured and a complete player who has written his name in the world’s most legends of players both past and present.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain by DIYhackers: 9:33am On Jun 16, 2018
ddippset:
even if messi scores 10 hattricks it wouldn't be enough.

the world expects ronaldo to score a world cup hattrick

the world expects messi to lift the world cup
That's if France, Spain, Brazil, Germany and Portugal's Ronaldo are not in this competition that's when Argentina will win the world cup, that's when you will see Messi lift it.
Re: Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 16, 2018
I'm sure naming my first boy after this deity of soccer. Ronaldo Rules!!!

Passion + hard work + intelligence+ panache + grace= CR7

5 Likes

Re: Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain by mamaafrik(m): 9:37am On Jun 16, 2018
messi self go wan prove his worth now,the guy is sound
Re: Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain by Jones4190(m): 9:37am On Jun 16, 2018
Moments after Real Madrid Football Club won their 10th UEFA Champions League trophy in 2014, the global audience and thousands of football fans at the Stadium of Light in Lisbon were taken by surprisewhen Cristiano Ronaldo abandoned the team's celebration and ran to a section of the stand to pull out a man from the crowd and hug him affectionately.The action was a public confession by Ronaldo to honour his childhoodclubmate who 'sacrificed himself’ and allowed the Portuguese star to become a global icon today.Ronaldo said in an interview he granted some years ago that he and hisfriend were vying for a spot in an academy of Andorinha in Funchal, Madeira.“I have to thank my old friend Albert Fantrau for my success. We played together for the same team in the U-18 championship. When a scout came to see us he said that “Whoever scores more goals will come into our academy.”“We won that match 3-0. I scored the first goal then Albert scored the second with a great header. But the third goal was impressive for all of us.Albert was one-on-one against the goalkeeper, he rounded the goalkeeper and I was running in front of him.“All he had to do was to score that goal but he passed it to me and I scored the third goal, so I got that spot and went to the academy.“After the match I went to him and asked him why? Albert said that “Because you (Ronaldo) are better than me.”Journalists then went to Albert’s house and asked him if it was a true story. He said yes.He also said that his career as a player after the match ended and now is unemployed.“But how did you build this house so great, you have a car? You seem like a rich man. You also able keep your family. From where did this come from? ‘Albert more proudly replied: “It is from Ronaldo!”This explains why Ronaldo had to single him out of the crowd to share in his celebration.Never forget the person who believed in you and gave you a helping hand in life.

9 Likes

Re: Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain by Gap2020(m): 9:38am On Jun 16, 2018
hasyak:

Then wait till they play better opposition
Sure, I will.
Re: Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain by OhiOfIhima: 9:41am On Jun 16, 2018
naijapips04:

you should be happy that one of the greatest goals ever scored in a FIFA world cup match, cut your slip. That's a story to be told to your kids man.

Ronaldo is the god of soccer.
my brother... dat goal is spectacular. A football pundit confirmed d goal as one of d best ever scored in d tournament history.
Re: Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain by MrOlai: 9:41am On Jun 16, 2018
FootBallBlood:

‘The position of the free-kick is a point I saw him train free-kicks for hours after training during my time in Madrid...

Kudos to C7!

... train free-kicks for hours after training...! Training personally for hours even after training to achieve results!

Kudos!
Re: Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain by hasyak(m): 9:44am On Jun 16, 2018
DIYhackers:
I concluded base on the kind of team they're playing against. Scoring a hat trick is enough but scoring it against a team like Spain is spectacular. Messi can score as many as he wants, but against who is the question.
OK wait after the wc please before you draw your conclusion
Re: Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 16, 2018
DIYhackers:
Even the coaches know that Ronaldo is the best footballer for this generation.

When you singlehandedly carry your country to a draw in a competitive match like that of yesterday, proving yourself over and over again in club and country football, you're just more than talent, you're skilled.

There's no further argument about this...... RONALDO IS BETTER THAN MESSI.

What of someone who singlehandedly dragged a team through-out the whole qualifying campaign? He did it in one match, now he's world best? Something messi has been doing for decades... Na wah for una Ronaldo fans ooo!!!
Re: Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain by Thojan(m): 9:45am On Jun 16, 2018
Ronaldo the Slayer..
Re: Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain by jcross(m): 9:49am On Jun 16, 2018
Ronaldo is bae fellas!!¡
Re: Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 16, 2018
onatisi:
no sensible human being should doubt the quality of the 3rd goal, i am a very strong critic of ronaldo and i believe messi is more talented , but that 3rd goal actually silenced a lot of ronaldo critics. messi may be super talented and super skillful but at times he gets missing in big games that needs his best whereas it seems ronaldo always lives up to peoples expectations of him for big games

Big games like against Barca? :/
Re: Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:52am On Jun 16, 2018
jksxxxx:
The goal cut my slip

I Neva 4 once imagine a winner in that game 4 either side or full time draw dos wia my prediction just dat Morocco misbehave against Iran even though I played NG and moroco double chance TBH I was shocked seeing Iran collecting 3points 4 Morocco head Africans nid to step up Dia game
Re: Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain by DIYhackers: 9:54am On Jun 16, 2018
Pussickpunk:

What of someone who singlehandedly dragged a team through-out the whole qualifying campaign? He did it in one match, now he's world best? Something messi has been doing for decades... Na wah for una Ronaldo fans ooo!!!
Qualifying campaign you say, again which countries? You want to compare qualifying in South America to European?

Do you know the number of tough countries in the continent that Portugal belongs and yet Ronaldo was instrumental to their qualifier. You can't compare that to Argentina, remove Brazil and Uruguay, there's no other tough team in South America.

Give it to Ronaldo, he's the best we have in this generation

2 Likes

Re: Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain by Tonimordred(m): 10:03am On Jun 16, 2018
Anoda world best loading him....like for cr7 and share for mecine abi na bricklayer

2 Likes

Re: Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain by deonf(m): 10:09am On Jun 16, 2018
ronaldo here ronaldo there what about musa nd moses :Dronaldo here ronaldo there what about musa nd moses
Re: Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 16, 2018
Hardwork can surpass talent.
Re: Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain by Albinoflash(m): 10:20am On Jun 16, 2018
Messi fan spotted,every good keeper has been humbled by cr7,even neur,oblak,stergen name them,the goals were not his to keep,it was cr7's to score...guy check the range of the second goal and dont just blame de gea blame the defenders too.who still allows ronaldo to shoot at close range this days[color=#006600]Without taking the credit off CR7. I must also say that David De Gea was terrible at the goal post for Spain yesterday. He was a shadow of himself. Maybe they should let Pepe Reina take over going forward. Messi fan spotted,every good keeper has been humbled by cr7,even neur,oblak,stergen name them,the goals were not his to keep,it was cr7's to score...guy check the range of the second goal and dont just blame de gea blame the defenders too.who still allows ronaldo to shoot at close range this days[/c
Re: Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain by mygee33(m): 10:20am On Jun 16, 2018
What's dz thing about Ronaldo Messi and goat. What did I miss
Re: Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain by webizone(m): 10:30am On Jun 16, 2018
Like for Ronaldo, Share for Messi
Re: Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain by AwesomeA(m): 10:31am On Jun 16, 2018
gentlegenius:

Even if Messi score 5 today, Ronaldo's performance yesterday will still be superior... Remember there's a very big difference between Iceland and Spain in world football. The quality of opposition you play against matters a lot. Any average player can score 5 against a country like Iceland, but it takes the best player on earth to score a hat trick against a football powerhouse like Spain even when playing with average players in the Portugal team. Meanwhile, Messi will be playing with lots of stars in the Argentina team...
All these must be taken into consideration.

OIL DEY UR HEAD, U just said d real fact

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain by YomaA(m): 10:31am On Jun 16, 2018
DIYhackers:
Even the coaches know that Ronaldo is the best footballer for this generation.

When you singlehandedly carry your country to a draw in a competitive match like that of yesterday, proving yourself over and over again in club and country football, you're just more than talent, you're skilled.

There's no further argument about this...... RONALDO IS BETTER THAN MESSI.

Difference in this nonsense you wrote is Messi won't singlehandedly take his team to a draw,he always takes them to a trophy..but incase you haven't noticed sha
IRAN DIDNT HAVE TO SCORE TO BE ON TOP OF THE GROUP.

Re: Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain by hasyak(m): 10:32am On Jun 16, 2018
mygee33:
What's dz thing about Ronaldo Messi and goat. What did I miss
Great Of All Time
Re: Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain by caprini1: 10:40am On Jun 16, 2018
Gap2020:
Against a team like Spain not Iceland.
Argentina chop 6 against Spain and Messi hid upstairs in the stand,forming injured grin
Re: Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain by caprini1: 10:42am On Jun 16, 2018
Albinoflash:
Without taking the credit off CR7. I must also say that David De Gea was terrible at the goal post for Spain yesterday. He was a shadow of himself. Maybe they should let Pepe Reina take over going forward. Messi fan spotted,every good keeper has been humbled by cr7,even neur,oblak,stergen name them,the goals were not his to keep,it was cr7's to score...guy check the range of the second goal and dont just blame de gea blame the defenders too.who still allows ronaldo to shoot at close range this days
De Gea has been very bad for the Spanish team recently,i won't be surprised if he is their downfall in this world cup.
Re: Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain by Crankshaft: 10:45am On Jun 16, 2018
bid4rich:
When he scored the first goal he was called Penaldo but he prove them wrong by adding another TWO goals. What will you now call him!

Truth be told and sentiment apart, they guy good gaan

Goalnaldo
Re: Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain by Hugo55(m): 10:48am On Jun 16, 2018
slapandfall:
#Fact... Some people will be wishing God should make them CR7.

Remember no success without struggles.

Imagine the pains he must have had when he lost the Penalty with Man u against Chelsea UCL Final. (although they won)

Imagine the 5:0 Defeat against Barca

Imagine loosing the penalty also with Kaka and Benzema (Realmadrid vs Bayern UCL Semis)

Imagine seeing Messi winning about 3 straight world bests right in your eyes and you are forced to clap and smile when your rival is giving his victory speech

Imagine and the downtimes..

What this suffice to say is that... Last last everybody go make am... Na just date we no no.
You could probably be in your CR7 downtime now doesn't mean you will not shine like the Overhead kick against Juve, or the 17goals champions league record or the 5Ballons or the 5 UCL medal or the ha trick against a classic spain etc etc

Don't give up.. Do you best, work hard, pray, be smart and stay positive.

See you at the top.

Lastly, CR7 is currently the song of today now doesn't mean he may win this worldcup.. Moral is enjoy every single moment of success while you have it and do enough to make your name still relevant even when you seem not to meet expectations later.

God bless you for making sense jor!
Messi is superb. Cr7 is superb.
is that simple.

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain by Hugo55(m): 10:48am On Jun 16, 2018
slapandfall:
#Fact... Some people will be wishing God should make them CR7.

Remember no success without struggles.

Imagine the pains he must have had when he lost the Penalty with Man u against Chelsea UCL Final. (although they won)

Imagine the 5:0 Defeat against Barca

Imagine loosing the penalty also with Kaka and Benzema (Realmadrid vs Bayern UCL Semis)

Imagine seeing Messi winning about 3 straight world bests right in your eyes and you are forced to clap and smile when your rival is giving his victory speech

Imagine and the downtimes..

What this suffice to say is that... Last last everybody go make am... Na just date we no no.
You could probably be in your CR7 downtime now doesn't mean you will not shine like the Overhead kick against Juve, or the 17goals champions league record or the 5Ballons or the 5 UCL medal or the ha trick against a classic spain etc etc

Don't give up.. Do you best, work hard, pray, be smart and stay positive.

See you at the top.

Lastly, CR7 is currently the song of today now doesn't mean he may win this worldcup.. Moral is enjoy every single moment of success while you have it and do enough to make your name still relevant even when you seem not to meet expectations later.

God bless you for making sense jor!
Messi is superb. Cr7 is superb.
is that simple...
Re: Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain by stevenakp(m): 10:51am On Jun 16, 2018
bid4rich:
When he scored the first goal he was called Penaldo but he prove them wrong by adding another TWO goals. What will you now call him!

Truth be told and sentiment apart, they guy good gaan

Frenaldo or Shonaldo
Re: Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 16, 2018
naijapips04:

you should be happy that one of the greatest goals ever scored in a FIFA world cup match, cut your slip. That's a story to be told to your kids man.

Ronaldo is the god of soccer.
Baba you don't know how much he staked on it o grin grin grin
Re: Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain by tragergeorge(m): 11:01am On Jun 16, 2018
Viking007:
Damn! I'm having goose bumps. See analysis and praise for a true legend.

[img]https://media1./images/bd7d1a86cc1d848db7fa269b90b02d02/tenor.gif?itemid=5113761[/img]
The wall is correct, the goalkeeper is correct, but the flight of the ball is impossible to save. Far top corner.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"It's Time For A New Challenge Somewhere Else" - Paul Pogba, Fans React (Photos) / Mobile Viewing Centers In Owerri Streets By Imo Government (Photos) / Princess Shyngle Shades Michael Essien’s Wife For Moving Out Of His Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.