Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker In Ekiti State As Fight Breaks Out (Photos/Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker In Ekiti State As Fight Breaks Out (Photos/Video) (51024 Views)

2 Police Officers Killed As Fight Broke Out At A Night Club In Port-harcourt - / Pandemonium As Fight Breaks Out After Woman Slapped Her Colleague. Photos / IMT Student Murders Sex Worker In Enugu, Caught While Fleeing (More Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker In Ekiti State As Fight Breaks Out (Photos/Video) by CastedDude: 8:07am On Jun 16, 2018
There was pandemonium in a hotel in Ado Ekiti, Ekiti state capital between a man and a commercial sex worker. According to a publicist and political critic, Sunday who posted the video of the fracas between both parties, The man allegedly slept with the lady, refused to pay her the agreed fee but allegedly stole her money instead.

According to the online report, the lady later invaded the hotel with her friends and the fracas recorded in video below ensued.

It took efforts from policemen at the hotel to calm the situation.

Further details were not given as to whether the prostitute was settled.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/fight-breaks-out-as-man-refuses-to-pay-sex-worker-in-ekiti-state-photos-video.html

Watch Video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ue-Fe5FNRtc

Re: Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker In Ekiti State As Fight Breaks Out (Photos/Video) by Okoroawusa: 8:11am On Jun 16, 2018
That guy is wicked

He defrauded a poor Nigerian.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker In Ekiti State As Fight Breaks Out (Photos/Video) by izzou(m): 8:15am On Jun 16, 2018
grin

The guy should pay the Olosho and the Olosho should just dash the guy the money

What am I saying sef

Go Eagles Go

Today, I stand by you guys. I'm just optimistic today will be lit.

Go Eagles

42 Likes

Re: Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker In Ekiti State As Fight Breaks Out (Photos/Video) by seyeoloruntola(m): 8:53am On Jun 16, 2018
grin[color=#000099][/color] that's naija. for u.
Re: Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker In Ekiti State As Fight Breaks Out (Photos/Video) by pyyxxaro: 9:46am On Jun 16, 2018
Sai Fayose

Any other governor is a counterfeit

So Ekiti get Street light self cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker In Ekiti State As Fight Breaks Out (Photos/Video) by kmaster007: 12:37pm On Jun 16, 2018
Fayose suld com and see is pple
Re: Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker In Ekiti State As Fight Breaks Out (Photos/Video) by Caseless: 12:48pm On Jun 16, 2018
grin

People get mind o. As ashawo de crase reach, people wan run them for free?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker In Ekiti State As Fight Breaks Out (Photos/Video) by freemanbubble: 12:48pm On Jun 16, 2018
izzou:
grin

The guy should pay the Olosho and the Olosho should just dash the guy the money

What am I saying sef

Go Eagles Go

Today, I stand by you guys. I'm just optimistic today will be lit.

Go Eagles

bro relax
. Croatia go beat una today
with rakitic, perisic, Lovren, mandzukic and modric
(god of midfield) na die una dey
na one point and one goal una go carry come back from Russia

and na Iceland una go draw to take get that one point

4 Likes

Re: Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker In Ekiti State As Fight Breaks Out (Photos/Video) by ishowdotgmail(m): 12:49pm On Jun 16, 2018
Those eastern girls has dominated the whole of Ado. Don't know what exactly their problem is
Re: Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker In Ekiti State As Fight Breaks Out (Photos/Video) by ahamonyeka(m): 12:49pm On Jun 16, 2018
that man must be stupid a disgrace to men.how can he sleep with her and refuse to pay her the agreed fee? he deserve beating.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker In Ekiti State As Fight Breaks Out (Photos/Video) by ladyF(f): 12:49pm On Jun 16, 2018
A laborer is worthy of his wages. If he knew he couldn't pay, he for no do.

E no 'consign' me sef. Make i go continue my search for bitcoin to buy...

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker In Ekiti State As Fight Breaks Out (Photos/Video) by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 12:50pm On Jun 16, 2018
Fayemi boys .... useless APC thugs cheatinget ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker In Ekiti State As Fight Breaks Out (Photos/Video) by emeijeh(m): 12:50pm On Jun 16, 2018
!diot
Re: Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker In Ekiti State As Fight Breaks Out (Photos/Video) by visijo(m): 12:50pm On Jun 16, 2018
this is NIGERIA... Anything is possible..
Re: Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker In Ekiti State As Fight Breaks Out (Photos/Video) by TheUbermensch: 12:52pm On Jun 16, 2018
Some people have zero shame. LMAO.

What's so hard in paying for services rendered?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker In Ekiti State As Fight Breaks Out (Photos/Video) by addikt(m): 12:52pm On Jun 16, 2018
kmaster007:
Fayose suld com and see is pple

Which of "is" people oooo....??

Instead of you to beg the guy to pay up , you're here shooting me, okay I've died ooo....lol

1 Like

Re: Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker In Ekiti State As Fight Breaks Out (Photos/Video) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 16, 2018
grin
Re: Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker In Ekiti State As Fight Breaks Out (Photos/Video) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 16, 2018
I hope she beat him up real good.
Re: Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker In Ekiti State As Fight Breaks Out (Photos/Video) by LazyNairalander(m): 12:53pm On Jun 16, 2018
Gbese
Check MY SIGNATURE
Re: Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker In Ekiti State As Fight Breaks Out (Photos/Video) by sammyj: 12:53pm On Jun 16, 2018
This is what poverty has turned our people to. Anyways Konji na bastard!! grin shocked grin
Re: Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker In Ekiti State As Fight Breaks Out (Photos/Video) by Odingo1: 12:53pm On Jun 16, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
Those eastern girls has dominated the whole of Ado. Don't know what exactly their problem is

Sharp one to absolve your local girls, na who you dey deceive o

2 Likes

Re: Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker In Ekiti State As Fight Breaks Out (Photos/Video) by addikt(m): 12:53pm On Jun 16, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Sai Fayose

Any other governor is a counterfeit

So Ekiti get Street light self cool

Alaye, ado is lightened up + ikere. ... . No go think am ooo

8 Likes

Re: Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker In Ekiti State As Fight Breaks Out (Photos/Video) by hilroy: 12:53pm On Jun 16, 2018
Classic amebo. That is majority of threads that make to frontpage on Nairaland these days
Re: Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker In Ekiti State As Fight Breaks Out (Photos/Video) by anthony533(m): 12:54pm On Jun 16, 2018
Who knows if that man could be NwAmaikpe because it as been a while I saw his retard comments.

3 Likes

Re: Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker In Ekiti State As Fight Breaks Out (Photos/Video) by innocential3032(m): 12:56pm On Jun 16, 2018
I pity those guys dat stil carrying olosho upandan,upon say free girls burkwu eveywhere.
Re: Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker In Ekiti State As Fight Breaks Out (Photos/Video) by kokakola: 12:56pm On Jun 16, 2018
Morocco = down
Egypt = down
Nigeria = yet to be decided

Toast of Ogogoro to our Super Eagles before kickoff...

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boy's Intestines Come Out Of His Stomach After Being Injured By Student. Graphic / Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) / Tactics Criminals Use To Smuggle Guns Into Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.