Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

DJ Cuppy Replies Fan Who Said He Wants To Get Her Pregnant - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Replies Fan Who Said He Wants To Get Her Pregnant (52332 Views)

Banky W Replies Fan Who Asked Why His Friends Are With Them On Their Honeymoon / Paul Okoye Replies Fan That Asked Him Why His Voice Sounds Like 'psqaure' / Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Replies Fan Who Said He Wants To Get Her Pregnant by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 16, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Shut up angry
leave him na, do u also cry when been fcvked.
Re: DJ Cuppy Replies Fan Who Said He Wants To Get Her Pregnant by omooba969(m): 3:29pm On Jun 16, 2018
Ellabae:
Good reply

Bad reply
Re: DJ Cuppy Replies Fan Who Said He Wants To Get Her Pregnant by Thegeneralqueen(f): 3:30pm On Jun 16, 2018
dancok:
leave him na, do u also cry when been fcvked.
Must everything be about sex for you guys
Re: DJ Cuppy Replies Fan Who Said He Wants To Get Her Pregnant by Ellabae(f): 3:35pm On Jun 16, 2018
omooba969:

Bad reply
Really? Ok how?
Re: DJ Cuppy Replies Fan Who Said He Wants To Get Her Pregnant by omooba969(m): 3:42pm On Jun 16, 2018
Ellabae:
Really? Ok how?

Coz we already know there's more to life than getting Cuppy preggy.

Cuppy shuda indicated if she's interested or not.
Re: DJ Cuppy Replies Fan Who Said He Wants To Get Her Pregnant by Ellabae(f): 3:44pm On Jun 16, 2018
omooba969:

Coz we already know there's more to life than getting Cuppy preggy.

Cuppy shuda indicated if she's interested or not.
Well u know but the guy doesn't or maybe he needed to be reminded
Re: DJ Cuppy Replies Fan Who Said He Wants To Get Her Pregnant by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 16, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Must everything be about sex for you guys
women thought us, they like it like just fcvk them death.
Re: DJ Cuppy Replies Fan Who Said He Wants To Get Her Pregnant by McGg: 3:49pm On Jun 16, 2018
phone battery 8% @DJ Cuppy why?
Re: DJ Cuppy Replies Fan Who Said He Wants To Get Her Pregnant by omooba969(m): 3:50pm On Jun 16, 2018
Ellabae:
Well u know but the guy doesn't or maybe he needed to be reminded

Come to think of it, Cuppy may not necessarily give a mind-blowing s3x in bed you know. I believe some of our NL babes would even surprise Cuppy sef. grin

Nothing special...but the money though. smiley
Re: DJ Cuppy Replies Fan Who Said He Wants To Get Her Pregnant by Thegeneralqueen(f): 3:54pm On Jun 16, 2018
dancok:
women thought us, they like it like just fcvk them death.
K
Re: DJ Cuppy Replies Fan Who Said He Wants To Get Her Pregnant by marvin906(m): 4:09pm On Jun 16, 2018
and i was thinking of doing that to adenuga pikin
cuppy papa poor joor

Re: DJ Cuppy Replies Fan Who Said He Wants To Get Her Pregnant by EmekaBlue(m): 4:10pm On Jun 16, 2018
and another one is there begging for her reply

undecided
Re: DJ Cuppy Replies Fan Who Said He Wants To Get Her Pregnant by anigold(m): 4:12pm On Jun 16, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Shut up angry
online feminist spotted. Oya attack me. 1 2 ready go
Re: DJ Cuppy Replies Fan Who Said He Wants To Get Her Pregnant by AdeniyiA(m): 4:16pm On Jun 16, 2018
Response like "try and get me to your side first" would have been more matured....
Re: DJ Cuppy Replies Fan Who Said He Wants To Get Her Pregnant by dwebwalker(m): 4:57pm On Jun 16, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Shut up angry

You again
Re: DJ Cuppy Replies Fan Who Said He Wants To Get Her Pregnant by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 16, 2018
cuppy? This spoilt brat! As people de suffer, naso she go de show herself. We knw ur father is rich, how much be ur own. She think say she fit survive without her father's money? I hate seeing this girl post, it sucks. D oda time say she go abroad go take fresh air-meaning what? #lazy nigerian youth

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Replies Fan Who Said He Wants To Get Her Pregnant by bossvinqualad25(m): 5:28pm On Jun 16, 2018
DIYhackers:
What else is more than a woman getting pregnant, is she a man? She's now feigning counselor

If you want free internet data to watch football matches send me a PM
I nid free data bro
Re: DJ Cuppy Replies Fan Who Said He Wants To Get Her Pregnant by Tamarapetty(f): 5:34pm On Jun 16, 2018
LesbianBoy:
This DJ Cuppy looks like someone that wee be crying seriously when been fvcked! grin grin
Lol, grin u ehhhh, ur dp though grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Replies Fan Who Said He Wants To Get Her Pregnant by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 16, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Future impossible tense
With juju anything can happen
#imnotfeelingfinesoleaveme
Re: DJ Cuppy Replies Fan Who Said He Wants To Get Her Pregnant by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 16, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Lol, grin u ehhhh, ur dp though grin cheesy
Buh it's true nw with dat her tiny voice she go Sha sweet ooh angry grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Replies Fan Who Said He Wants To Get Her Pregnant by DIYhackers: 6:28pm On Jun 16, 2018
bossvinqualad25:
I nid free data bro
send me PM now
Re: DJ Cuppy Replies Fan Who Said He Wants To Get Her Pregnant by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:24pm On Jun 16, 2018
dwebwalker:

You again
Good evening sir long time smiley
Re: DJ Cuppy Replies Fan Who Said He Wants To Get Her Pregnant by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:24pm On Jun 16, 2018
dwebwalker:

You again
Re: DJ Cuppy Replies Fan Who Said He Wants To Get Her Pregnant by kayowalemi(m): 9:02pm On Jun 16, 2018
3D Animated Video of Olamide & Phyno Road 2 Russia Dem Go Hear Am Official Video by Zoftels 3D Animations

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUR381Ajm4Y&itct=CLEBEKQwIhMIqO66u-_X2wIVwlXgCh072gGeMgljNC1mZWVkLXVaGFVDRjVWakJxbU8z%3D%3D&gl=NG&hl=en&client=mv-google
Re: DJ Cuppy Replies Fan Who Said He Wants To Get Her Pregnant by wisdomkid: 12:08am On Jun 18, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

shocked

This idiotic cuppy that want to start now to "learnt " how to cookshocked

You that have "LEARNT" how to cook, Hope you have achieved everything else in Life.
Africans and their medieval mentality..
Re: DJ Cuppy Replies Fan Who Said He Wants To Get Her Pregnant by dwebwalker(m): 1:24pm On Jun 18, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

How are u
Re: DJ Cuppy Replies Fan Who Said He Wants To Get Her Pregnant by Thegeneralqueen(f): 1:26pm On Jun 18, 2018
dwebwalker:

How are u
I'm fyn smiley How about your art work do you still upload them on channels TV ?
Re: DJ Cuppy Replies Fan Who Said He Wants To Get Her Pregnant by Ugosample(m): 1:35pm On Jun 18, 2018
Vizzy4u:
cuppy? This spoilt brat! As people de suffer, naso she go de show herself. We knw ur father is rich, how much be ur own. She think say she fit survive without her father's money? I hate seeing this girl post, it sucks. D oda time say she go abroad go take fresh air-meaning what? #lazy nigerian youth

What is this one saying sef undecided
Re: DJ Cuppy Replies Fan Who Said He Wants To Get Her Pregnant by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 19, 2018
Ugosample:

What is this one saying sef undecided
wetin u see there? Go ask google
Re: DJ Cuppy Replies Fan Who Said He Wants To Get Her Pregnant by dwebwalker(m): 11:50pm On Jun 22, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I'm fyn smiley How about your art work do you still upload them on channels TV ?

I was kidnapped at onitsha on 23rd last month on my way to lagos for a tv interview...

My phone n other gadgets n my account was wiped so i av been under d duve lol trying to recover

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Welcomes Her Fans Into December With New Photo / Kim Kardashian Dress To Hollywood Beauty Awards That Caused Stir / Charly Boy's Son, Prince Sly And His Mother (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.