Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,743 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

‘I Have Suffered’- President Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I Have Suffered’- President Buhari (29569 Views)

People Have Suffered, Focus On Pulling Them From Poverty – Peter Obi Tells Otti / Okorocha: I Have Suffered Injustice From Govt I Helped Into Power / Igbos Have Suffered In Nigeria ; Imagine Ordinary Seun Osewa Talking To Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Have Suffered’- President Buhari by salbis(m): 2:16pm On Jun 16, 2018
Buhari's suffering is highly contagious, and i reject that kind of suffering in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Have Suffered’- President Buhari by Amara080(f): 2:16pm On Jun 16, 2018
You never see something

1 Like

Re: ‘I Have Suffered’- President Buhari by zombieHUNTER: 2:16pm On Jun 16, 2018
[quote author=Fukafuka post=68537090][/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I Have Suffered’- President Buhari by Sarkin: 2:18pm On Jun 16, 2018
God punish people disturbing this man for fighting corruption
Re: ‘I Have Suffered’- President Buhari by Akpacha(m): 2:19pm On Jun 16, 2018
See this selfish and greedy man talking of working for national interest. Wicked fool! Ur days are numbered.
Re: ‘I Have Suffered’- President Buhari by blowjob: 2:22pm On Jun 16, 2018
TalkTalkTwins:
@TheReporter247

[img]https://3.bp..com/-4wGfcUsBSQk/WyTOozzX9lI/AAAAAAAAI1s/BYU43MpVh8E-ud5eCO9fO2zTSj2KLqM6QCLcBGAs/s1600/blog.jpg[/img]

The President said that his journey in politics had been challenging.

He said this when he played host to the delegation of residents in Abuja led by the Minister of the Federal Capital Territory, Mohammed Bello who paid him Sallah homage in his official residence, Presidential Villa, Abuja.

Buhari explained further that he was working hard for the collective interest of the country and that enough had been invested into the country to ensure it remained one entity.

He said, “I am very pleased that we are working very hard collectively as Nigerians and that God in his infinite mercy who knows what is in the heart and not by mouth, will continue to guide us so that we accommodate each other at all times. This country is blessed on human and material resources.”

He also said that he started and completed the Ramadan fast despite the apprehension in some quarters as a result of his health condition.

“What we realized between 1999-2013 as I have always said we have never realized it. It is on record that we were producing 2.2 million barrels per day on the average, at the cost of $100 per barrel.

“It went up to $143 per barrel and then I think it stabilized between $80 and $90, Nigeria has never received so much money and we thank God that we have survived the crisis in no time.

“It is amazing that we are here because we tried four times, we ended up three times at the Supreme Court and it is no joke. I have suffered for this constituency just like I suffered in the Military.

“ I walked from the northern border to the sea virtually on foot, because every culvert and bridge were blown up, so we had to walk and carry our luggage.

“I think we have invested so much in this country and we will continue to pray that we stay together and let us develop the necessary confidence, work together as a people, this country is great. Let us work together so that we can save a lot more and exploit more of the resources that were abandoned so many years ago.

“I am very grateful to the ministers and church leadership that came to say happy Eid-Filtri to those of us that have been fasting. A lot of people asked me not to fast on health grounds I can default I refused because I know the value in fasting, I cannot miss it once I can do it.

“Last year, I didn’t (fast) because I was on health vacation but this year I have done it and I thank God because it has helped me to be much more healthier to give me the time that I need to attend to national issues.

“Please in your constituencies; emphasize what I said about 30 years ago, we don’t have another country except Nigeria. We may as well remain here and salvage it together, there is nothing else we can do. Even those that had gone out are now trying to come back because they are not wanted out there.

“I wish all the resources they had, they had deployed it here, it would have been much better. So thank you very much and please try to persuade your constituencies to work much harder away from individualism and sectionalism.”

Source: http://www.reporter247.org/2018/06/i-have-suffered-president-buhari.html
THY LORD IS UR POWER BABA...2023
Re: ‘I Have Suffered’- President Buhari by Justiceleague1: 2:24pm On Jun 16, 2018
Allah bless you. However, the best thing u can do the country is to carry your luggage and go back to daura 2019,nagode.
Re: ‘I Have Suffered’- President Buhari by mejai(m): 2:24pm On Jun 16, 2018
We r sick and tired of this your excuse. Pls take a bow and leave
Re: ‘I Have Suffered’- President Buhari by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 16, 2018
DateMynd44:
Buhari is the best president Nigeria has ever had and will ever have after late Yaradua.
Just that the lazy idiotic pigs of biafra are so consumed with hatred and bitterness over Buhari.

Re: ‘I Have Suffered’- President Buhari by NaijaTechnician(m): 2:28pm On Jun 16, 2018
TalkTalkTwins:
@TheReporter247

[img]https://3.bp..com/-4wGfcUsBSQk/WyTOozzX9lI/AAAAAAAAI1s/BYU43MpVh8E-ud5eCO9fO2zTSj2KLqM6QCLcBGAs/s1600/blog.jpg[/img]

The President said that his journey in politics had been challenging.

He said this when he played host to the delegation of residents in Abuja led by the Minister of the Federal Capital Territory, Mohammed Bello who paid him Sallah homage in his official residence, Presidential Villa, Abuja.

Buhari explained further that he was working hard for the collective interest of the country and that enough had been invested into the country to ensure it remained one entity.

He said, “I am very pleased that we are working very hard collectively as Nigerians and that God in his infinite mercy who knows what is in the heart and not by mouth, will continue to guide us so that we accommodate each other at all times. This country is blessed on human and material resources.”

He also said that he started and completed the Ramadan fast despite the apprehension in some quarters as a result of his health condition.

“What we realized between 1999-2013 as I have always said we have never realized it. It is on record that we were producing 2.2 million barrels per day on the average, at the cost of $100 per barrel.

“It went up to $143 per barrel and then I think it stabilized between $80 and $90, Nigeria has never received so much money and we thank God that we have survived the crisis in no time.

“It is amazing that we are here because we tried four times, we ended up three times at the Supreme Court and it is no joke. I have suffered for this constituency just like I suffered in the Military.

“ I walked from the northern border to the sea virtually on foot, because every culvert and bridge were blown up, so we had to walk and carry our luggage.

“I think we have invested so much in this country and we will continue to pray that we stay together and let us develop the necessary confidence, work together as a people, this country is great. Let us work together so that we can save a lot more and exploit more of the resources that were abandoned so many years ago.

“I am very grateful to the ministers and church leadership that came to say happy Eid-Filtri to those of us that have been fasting. A lot of people asked me not to fast on health grounds I can default I refused because I know the value in fasting, I cannot miss it once I can do it.

“Last year, I didn’t (fast) because I was on health vacation but this year I have done it and I thank God because it has helped me to be much more healthier to give me the time that I need to attend to national issues.

“Please in your constituencies; emphasize what I said about 30 years ago, we don’t have another country except Nigeria. We may as well remain here and salvage it together, there is nothing else we can do. Even those that had gone out are now trying to come back because they are not wanted out there.

“I wish all the resources they had, they had deployed it here, it would have been much better. So thank you very much and please try to persuade your constituencies to work much harder away from individualism and sectionalism.”

Source: http://www.reporter247.org/2018/06/i-have-suffered-president-buhari.html

Anybody who is responsible for all what my president is going through it will never be well be with them. They will die a useless death!
Re: ‘I Have Suffered’- President Buhari by seguno2: 2:29pm On Jun 16, 2018
abokihater:
Not more than us sir,

Abi o.
Don’t mind the sick old soldier.
Is he the one buying fuel for N145 instead of the N40 promised?
Is he the one buying dollars for N365 instead of the N200 on 29 May 2015?
Buhari should stop playing on our intelligence o jare.
We may have allowed ourselves to be fooled in 2015 but we are wise now.
Very wise.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Have Suffered’- President Buhari by stevenakp(m): 2:29pm On Jun 16, 2018
Always playing the victim. RUBBISH.
Re: ‘I Have Suffered’- President Buhari by Mechejy: 2:32pm On Jun 16, 2018
[quote author=sassysure post=68534536]This man sef.
He actually knows what he is doing.

He don't talk before. Now he talks at every opportunity with sentiments and we are all buying that. Look at him oo!! A deceiver! A defaulter crying victim.You carefully appointed fulani muslims to almost key positions in Nigeria so that in 2019 you can rig election.you refused to declare your fulani herdsmen brothers as terrorist, you also refused to visit people killed in benue by your fulani herdsmen but paid condolence visit to fulani men who lost cows.you made dollar to rise.He probes anybody who criticises his style of leadership and attacks only PDP.Any one who steals and come over to APC is shielded.see you.cunny iliterate.where is your certificate mr saint. Now you are making comments to attract sympathy.Is only morons you can deceive partial,man.only fulani tribes are important others are less important.
Re: ‘I Have Suffered’- President Buhari by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 16, 2018
Suffered indeed, u have suffered nd u still want to contest next year,na so u like sufferness?

Re: ‘I Have Suffered’- President Buhari by stevenakp(m): 2:34pm On Jun 16, 2018
NaijaTechnician:

Anybody who is responsible for all what my president is going through it will never be well be with them. They will die a useless death!

It is people that elected him that are responsible for what he is going through.
Re: ‘I Have Suffered’- President Buhari by salt1: 2:35pm On Jun 16, 2018
So you are now enjoying the fruits of your suffering
Re: ‘I Have Suffered’- President Buhari by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 16, 2018
this SELF-SERVING sadist again?
Re: ‘I Have Suffered’- President Buhari by LazyNairalander(m): 2:42pm On Jun 16, 2018
has he stopped? abegiii check my SIGNATURE
Re: ‘I Have Suffered’- President Buhari by Teenaira: 2:43pm On Jun 16, 2018
My presidio. Sorry for all this sufferings, I like you so much so I will like you to please put an end to this sufferings by not contesting the 2019 election.

You see sir, you should not Like Nigeria more than yourself. I beg of you sir, please do allow somebody else to continue with this sufferness. After all you have tried your best for the country.
Re: ‘I Have Suffered’- President Buhari by Uyemi: 2:44pm On Jun 16, 2018
TalkTalkTwins:
@TheReporter247

“It is amazing that we are here because we tried four times, we ended up three times at the Supreme Court and it is no joke.for this constituency just like I suffered in the Military.[color=#990000]

Like seriously? can someone please explain to me this guy means by 'constituency'?
Re: ‘I Have Suffered’- President Buhari by Hydrolysis(m): 2:46pm On Jun 16, 2018
Mr president your suffering is infectious to the masses - just like Ebola. So it will be wisdom for us to quarantine you to daura with our PVC.
Re: ‘I Have Suffered’- President Buhari by julaion: 2:52pm On Jun 16, 2018
DateMynd44:
Buhari is the best president Nigeria has ever had and will ever have after late Yaradua.
Just that the lazy idiotic pigs of biafra are so consumed with hatred and bitterness over Buhari.
Do you reason from ur anus?

1 Like

Re: ‘I Have Suffered’- President Buhari by Ufranklin92(m): 2:56pm On Jun 16, 2018
DateMynd44:

Cry me a river

Re: ‘I Have Suffered’- President Buhari by gratiaeo(m): 2:56pm On Jun 16, 2018
What a dullard
Re: ‘I Have Suffered’- President Buhari by jrusky(m): 3:01pm On Jun 16, 2018
Ok we have heard you Mr Buhari but to stop you from suffering the more kindly resign or go back to Daura peacefully but if you fail to do so your suffering might have just started.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Have Suffered’- President Buhari by drlateef: 3:02pm On Jun 16, 2018
Who exactly do the wailers want to represent them? Bring out your candidate and let's subject him or her to integrity test. Never again shall we allow thieves with PHD to lead Nigeria into the abyss. So long as all your candidates will fail integrity test, so long as we will continue to vote Buhari. ���
Re: ‘I Have Suffered’- President Buhari by Kenneth10110(m): 3:03pm On Jun 16, 2018
DateMynd44:
Your parents didn't give birth to you to embrace tribalism but your lost in this man called Buhari that you've turned to a bastard.
Re: ‘I Have Suffered’- President Buhari by 22General(m): 3:05pm On Jun 16, 2018
Re: ‘I Have Suffered’- President Buhari by AerialMapper: 3:22pm On Jun 16, 2018
Most times, I think this senile man is programmed to repeat the same bull crap over and over again to the point that he begins to believe his lies.

Can someone remind him that he was not employed to complain. He can simply just bugger off back to his 97 facent kwonstituency and tell his stories there.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldier Missing For 8 Months After Being Deployed To Lake Chad. Photos / South-East Under Siege: Igbo Monarchs’ Gruesome Murder Sparks Outrage / Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu Sworn-In For A Second Term (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.