Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,463 members, 7,801,156 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

Spider Man Has Gotten A New World Map For PS4 - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Spider Man Has Gotten A New World Map For PS4 (1338 Views)

Looking For PS4 Cds / Download Marvel's Spider-man For PS4 / Who Has Gotten To The End Of Candy Crush Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spider Man Has Gotten A New World Map For PS4 by Experience101(m): 11:03am On Jun 16, 2018

You never can get enough of the Spider Man game on PS4 as it is among of the coolest....

For more story>https://360gamingzone..com/2018/06/spider-man-has-gotten-new-world-map-for.html
Re: Spider Man Has Gotten A New World Map For PS4 by Cbaby: 9:38pm On Jun 19, 2018
I am not hyped. I feel that having played Infamous Second Son, I have indirectly played this game. The E3 gameplay of spiderman shown to us was very very very similar to Infamous. Am sorry to hurt anyone.
Re: Spider Man Has Gotten A New World Map For PS4 by Thegamingorca(m): 7:13am On Jun 20, 2018
Cbaby:
I am not hyped. I feel that having played Infamous Second Son, I have indirectly played this game. The E3 gameplay of spiderman shown to us was very very very similar to Infamous. Am sorry to hurt anyone.

Lol I just tire of most hypes. I can't wait till its released sha

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Most Interesting Android Game You've Ever Played Before? / Gamers!!! Do You To Remember This? / Fortnite Clans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.