Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,614 members, 7,801,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Man Struggles To Carry His Pregnant Wife In Maternity Photos - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Struggles To Carry His Pregnant Wife In Maternity Photos (38336 Views)

Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) / Nigerian Identical Twins Pregnant With Identical Twins Pose For Maternity Photos / Man Grabs Nude Wife's Boobs In Maternity Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Struggles To Carry His Pregnant Wife In Maternity Photos by CastedBlog: 11:04am On Jun 16, 2018
Maternity Photos currently going viral on the Internet shows a Man Trying to Carry his Heavily pregnant wife as they pose for the Cam in Abuja, They still looks cute tho, Congrats to them, See more photos below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/man-struggles-to-carry-his-heavily.html

5 Likes

Re: Man Struggles To Carry His Pregnant Wife In Maternity Photos by maureensylvia(f): 11:07am On Jun 16, 2018
shuuuuuuu
Re: Man Struggles To Carry His Pregnant Wife In Maternity Photos by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 16, 2018
Abeg how this take concern me.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Struggles To Carry His Pregnant Wife In Maternity Photos by eezeribe(m): 11:38am On Jun 16, 2018
They look too old for this kind of play...

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Struggles To Carry His Pregnant Wife In Maternity Photos by opo501: 11:43am On Jun 16, 2018
How do you expect sombori to carry 2 people... yinmu

8 Likes

Re: Man Struggles To Carry His Pregnant Wife In Maternity Photos by Bluezy13(m): 12:02pm On Jun 16, 2018
How the woman come fine like that for the second pic??

6 Likes

Re: Man Struggles To Carry His Pregnant Wife In Maternity Photos by TMemos: 2:18pm On Jun 16, 2018
Every picture on the internet these days is 'stunning'

1 Like

Re: Man Struggles To Carry His Pregnant Wife In Maternity Photos by izzou(m): 2:32pm On Jun 16, 2018
eezeribe:

grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Struggles To Carry His Pregnant Wife In Maternity Photos by Sultty(m): 2:32pm On Jun 16, 2018
See them sad always cruel as ever before. Upon how big she is she still asks her horseband to carry her, looking like a beast of burden

2 Likes

Re: Man Struggles To Carry His Pregnant Wife In Maternity Photos by theoldpretender(m): 2:33pm On Jun 16, 2018
eezeribe:

Get married, get your wife pregnant, then you will understand... smiley

Also consider the fact that some people marry,and pikin no come immediately...but when demdey come...

16 Likes

Re: Man Struggles To Carry His Pregnant Wife In Maternity Photos by salt1: 2:33pm On Jun 16, 2018
eezeribe:

They want to feel among

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Struggles To Carry His Pregnant Wife In Maternity Photos by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 16, 2018
Must you lift her up?

4 Likes

Re: Man Struggles To Carry His Pregnant Wife In Maternity Photos by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 16, 2018
eezeribe:
The guy looks young...
I think the pregnancy makes the lady look old...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Struggles To Carry His Pregnant Wife In Maternity Photos by ednut1(m): 2:34pm On Jun 16, 2018
Agbaya meji

3 Likes

Re: Man Struggles To Carry His Pregnant Wife In Maternity Photos by LazyNairalander(m): 2:35pm On Jun 16, 2018
carry what you can afford oga.... check my SIGNATURE
Re: Man Struggles To Carry His Pregnant Wife In Maternity Photos by ladyF(f): 2:35pm On Jun 16, 2018
Hmm... They want to injure themselves sha.

Make i go continue my search for bitcoin to buy...

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin
Re: Man Struggles To Carry His Pregnant Wife In Maternity Photos by mycare(m): 2:35pm On Jun 16, 2018
What is this nah
Who brought the idea of maternity photo shoot
Every little thing, we paparazzi ourselves on the internet.
We expose ourselves to unnecessary publicity and danger

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Struggles To Carry His Pregnant Wife In Maternity Photos by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 16, 2018
Photoshoot wahala
Re: Man Struggles To Carry His Pregnant Wife In Maternity Photos by gidlight(m): 2:37pm On Jun 16, 2018
The way people the post pregnancy pix nw. De make me believe say naija is save of witchcraft. Thank God no more village people
Re: Man Struggles To Carry His Pregnant Wife In Maternity Photos by Justiceleague1: 2:39pm On Jun 16, 2018
One people want to carry two person grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Struggles To Carry His Pregnant Wife In Maternity Photos by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 16, 2018
eezeribe:
See what LADIES have reduced REAL MEN to....??
Tufiakwa.......

Men now think and conclude with their buttocks....

2 Likes

Re: Man Struggles To Carry His Pregnant Wife In Maternity Photos by OKUCHI11(m): 2:41pm On Jun 16, 2018
theoldpretender:

Get married, get your wife pregnant, then you will understand... smiley

Also consider the fact that some people marry,and pikin no come immediately...but when demdey come...
am not sure it is by what you analysed my dear...I think they are simply doing this because it is the reigning trend.... and they are comfortable With it ....

1 Like

Re: Man Struggles To Carry His Pregnant Wife In Maternity Photos by Galaxydon1(m): 2:42pm On Jun 16, 2018
eezeribe:
enemy of progress
Re: Man Struggles To Carry His Pregnant Wife In Maternity Photos by Offpoint: 2:43pm On Jun 16, 2018
at my age? nothing concern me with this

3 Likes

Re: Man Struggles To Carry His Pregnant Wife In Maternity Photos by marvin906(m): 2:43pm On Jun 16, 2018
funny dude

Re: Man Struggles To Carry His Pregnant Wife In Maternity Photos by victorazyvictor(m): 2:47pm On Jun 16, 2018
Bluezy13:
How the woman come fine like that for the second pic??

You wore eyeglass ? you no see makeup?
Re: Man Struggles To Carry His Pregnant Wife In Maternity Photos by IBBB: 2:47pm On Jun 16, 2018
The first picture though grin
Re: Man Struggles To Carry His Pregnant Wife In Maternity Photos by Ellabae(f): 2:50pm On Jun 16, 2018
So sweet. Lovely couple
Re: Man Struggles To Carry His Pregnant Wife In Maternity Photos by affable4(m): 2:52pm On Jun 16, 2018
eezeribe:
one is never old to celebrate the fruit of the womb. Go to IVF clinics and see those willing to pay millions to get pregnant, then you will appreciate this more.

4 Likes

Re: Man Struggles To Carry His Pregnant Wife In Maternity Photos by freemanbubble: 2:55pm On Jun 16, 2018
I hate rough play

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira / Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband / Lady Hails Father Who Lost His Hands But Still Works As A Builder (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.