Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Can You Date A Female Who Likes Watching Football ? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date A Female Who Likes Watching Football ? (4624 Views)

I Can Say That I'm The Only Female Who Doesn't Have This! (pics Ins..) / Can You Date a Lightskin Female who Snores? / Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Date A Female Who Likes Watching Football ? by N0favors: 10:58pm On Jun 16, 2018
MissRaine69:

No way Hosea!
Football is what life is about!! If my team does not win, the whole household has to wear black! It’s a day of mourning. But if we win, I don’t go to work as I will be too busy shouting gooooooooooooooalllllllll!!!!! Like they do when a team scores in the Brasileirão league
Volleyball is for people who can’t understand what offside means!
now I can see the humour
Re: Can You Date A Female Who Likes Watching Football ? by GreyBlood: 11:01pm On Jun 16, 2018
I thought that would be cool until I met one lady duringy NYSC days; she is a staunch Chelsea FC fan and knows every football news. She wouldn't cook but enjoys eating mine. That girl made me effeminate and sissy. I do the cooking and she does the eating to the point that I started seeking advice from my friends then how to end the whole food thing 'cause I felt choked and trapped.

I only got relief when Ramadan came and she joined the fast. I was so relieved, I started glowing and became happier. In fact I would come out and be brandishing my plate of food in her presence to her chagrin. That girl show me pepper. I almost wanted to swear for her friend when I heard her advising her to quit fasting if it's too difficult for her ( stop what?!!! That was my only way to freedom). It wasn't funny shaa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Date A Female Who Likes Watching Football ? by MissRaine69(f): 11:03pm On Jun 16, 2018
N0favors:
I could bet you copied this on google. I mean the Stegen name
I don’t need to prove anything to you. Please feel free to think whatever it is you want to think ....I will plant your cares right here ........

Re: Can You Date A Female Who Likes Watching Football ? by N0favors: 11:08pm On Jun 16, 2018
MissRaine69:

I don’t need to prove anything to you. Please feel free to think whatever it is you want to think ....I will plant your cares right here ........
so rude. Goodnight
Re: Can You Date A Female Who Likes Watching Football ? by Candyness(f): 7:25pm On Jun 17, 2018
Soccer is boring y'all. Basketball is da G
Re: Can You Date A Female Who Likes Watching Football ? by Mathematical(f): 8:34pm On Jun 17, 2018

FOOTBALL IS BAE

Re: Can You Date A Female Who Likes Watching Football ? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 17, 2018
MissRaine69:

I make saves better than Marc-André ter Stegen! cool

If you're gonna be cocky Rrrrunnneeeey, at least use someone who isn't a benchwarmer as your benchmark. �

It's World Cup o' clock. Who are you rooting for? grin
Re: Can You Date A Female Who Likes Watching Football ? by MrCork: 9:45am On Jun 18, 2018

Our conclusion. .so ladies..if u want us men to keep loving & chassin u instead of white women..you will need to quit watching football & stick with volleybal (this is wot we demand)
l. ..volleyball is safer & is design for women cozzz all u simply need is to were is thong or g-string so we can enjoy watching u as beautiful women. Stop watching football or else..we will go back to white women & u will stand no shance. ..kabbbbbbbbII should! ! ! angry

Cc

HISDUCHESS (stubborn guinea fowl wanna be) angry
Missraine69 (sexxxy feminist & hardcore nairaland trouble known as Iron lady) undecided
Ellabae (trouble maker but slightly cute) wink
KillaBeauty (stubborn but reformed) wink
Thegeneralqueen (wannnnna be trouble maker) lipsrsealed
Onstelly (wifey material wannnnna be) angry
Sugar97 (sweet chick) wink
Oyindidi (my bitter lemon)
Jamariwolff (dyammmmm sexxy) cheesy
Preshy (hmmm) angry
Mhisbliss (wifey material, sweet and edible) cheesy
Preshy56 (story teller) undecided
Chrissyebony (feminist trouble maker) angry
Babyforever (Beyansi wanna be) angry
SoapQueen (ain't lightskin ) angry
Jessca048 (ain't lightskin ) angry
Fancy4eve (look like ice cream) tongue
Ellabae (almost lightskin) tongue
Saff (sweet sexxxxxy & edible...too sexxxxxy) tongue
Jamariwolff (ain't lightskin ) angry
Funmisticqueen (area girl) angry

...THANK ME LATER! !! smiley

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Date A Female Who Likes Watching Football ? by Ellabae(f): 10:43am On Jun 18, 2018
MrCork:

Our conclusion. .so ladies..if u want us men to keep loving & chassin u instead of white women..you will need to quit watching football & stick with volleybal (this is wot we demand)
l. ..volleyball is safer & is design for women cozzz all u simply need is to were is thong or g-string so we can enjoy watching u as beautiful women. Stop watching football or else..we will go back to white women & u will stand no shance. ..kabbbbbbbbII should! ! ! angry

Cc

HISDUCHESS (stubborn guinea fowl wanna be) angry
Missraine69 (sexxxy feminist & hardcore nairaland trouble known as Iron lady) undecided
Ellabae (trouble maker but slightly cute) wink
KillaBeauty (stubborn but reformed) wink
Thegeneralqueen (wannnnna be trouble maker) lipsrsealed
Onstelly (wifey material wannnnna be) angry
Sugar97 (sweet chick) wink
Oyindidi (my bitter lemon)
Jamariwolff (dyammmmm sexxy) cheesy
Preshy (hmmm) angry
Mhisbliss (wifey material, sweet and edible) cheesy
Preshy56 (story teller) undecided
Chrissyebony (feminist trouble maker) angry
Babyforever (Beyansi wanna be) angry
SoapQueen (ain't lightskin ) angry
Jessca048 (ain't lightskin ) angry
Fancy4eve (look like ice cream) tongue
Ellabae (almost lightskin) tongue
Saff (sweet sexxxxxy & edible...too sexxxxxy) tongue
Jamariwolff (ain't lightskin ) angry
Funmisticqueen (area girl) angry

...THANK ME LATER! !! smiley

Almost light skinned? Lol I hear u. Good morning
Re: Can You Date A Female Who Likes Watching Football ? by Unclesamo(m): 2:56pm On Jun 18, 2018
MrCork:

..bu how can u love football? ..are u not sopose to be a female? .. wots going on?. Is this a joke? undecided

Eyahhh.. so everything is wrong with females playing football,..

sorry.
Re: Can You Date A Female Who Likes Watching Football ? by MrCork: 3:17pm On Jun 18, 2018
Unclesamo:

Eyahhh.. so everything is wrong with females playing football,..

sorry.

..all men gerrrrit except u...Bro u were glasses? (No ofeense). undecided
Re: Can You Date A Female Who Likes Watching Football ? by MrCork: 3:01pm On Jun 20, 2018
Hisduchess:

I recently started enjoying football and am really in for it.so carry ur Suarez teeth and go kiss ur transgender girlfriend.

GOOD NEWS!!

..I have officially for given u .

..I have now decided to make u one of my woman cozzz u hate football . ..juss remember. ..am from London. .THANK ME LATER! !
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is She Playing With Me Or She Is For Real With Me / Roman Goddess Shares Eye-popping Photo On Social Media / Just Like The Masturbation Video, Another Actress Release Hot Video In Bathub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.