Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,685 members, 7,801,974 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

Mikel Obi Leads Super Eagles Players For Team Walk Ahead Of World Cup Match.PICS - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi Leads Super Eagles Players For Team Walk Ahead Of World Cup Match.PICS (51558 Views)

Pictorial: Tears, Jubilation After Copa America 2021 Final Match (Pics) / Slay Queens Rock Super Eagles Jersey To Watch Seychelles Vs Nigeria Match (pics) / Did Lionel Messi Predict Argentina's Defeat? See What Happened Before Match.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi Leads Super Eagles Players For Team Walk Ahead Of World Cup Match.PICS by paul233(m): 4:30pm On Jun 16, 2018
hollandis:
I don't like hin
I don't like ur english too
Re: Mikel Obi Leads Super Eagles Players For Team Walk Ahead Of World Cup Match.PICS by dumininu01(m): 4:31pm On Jun 16, 2018
D pig has sha picked us for d semi finals grin

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Leads Super Eagles Players For Team Walk Ahead Of World Cup Match.PICS by Kennitrust(m): 4:34pm On Jun 16, 2018
Viralkid:
I love the feeling and vibes that is in the squad, this is gonna be a world cup to remember. up naija Croatia will be shocked today.
mature comments
Re: Mikel Obi Leads Super Eagles Players For Team Walk Ahead Of World Cup Match.PICS by holuphisayor(m): 4:34pm On Jun 16, 2018
continue to stroll grin
meanwhile, if you guys lose today just begin pack una load. grin
Re: Mikel Obi Leads Super Eagles Players For Team Walk Ahead Of World Cup Match.PICS by Greenbirth: 4:37pm On Jun 16, 2018
ojmaroni247:
Go go eagles

I have the following for sale in Port Harcourt :

Used 2006 LEXUS GX470 for sale @ 2.5m
Used Ford Ranger Hilux 2010 for 1.5m
Toks 2004 Forklift 4tonnes Hyster for 4.5m
Uses. CAT 428 BACKHOLE for 4.9m

Call/whatsapp 08067880681

https://www.nairaland.com/ojmaroni247

Tabbaz over to you.one of them is spotted here. Pass the judgment...
Re: Mikel Obi Leads Super Eagles Players For Team Walk Ahead Of World Cup Match.PICS by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 16, 2018
I just hope they have a strategy/plan to defeat Croatia.
Also a mentality to defend as a team like others have done so far.

Especially those pressing phone. grin
Re: Mikel Obi Leads Super Eagles Players For Team Walk Ahead Of World Cup Match.PICS by Aplaudez(m): 4:49pm On Jun 16, 2018
Even though we know we won't qualify out of that group, we're still happy!
because we have two awards and we're okay with it!!!

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Leads Super Eagles Players For Team Walk Ahead Of World Cup Match.PICS by emmyt2: 4:50pm On Jun 16, 2018
Diegostan:
Good one !!!

Atleast they get to enjoy peace of mind and beautiful view of the country, cus after tonight's flogging naija will start raining heavy curses on them

*Modified*
All of you optimist that enjoy having your hearts broken stop quoting me am sure y'all played Croatia win or draw on your bookings for today you now come here and be forming naija ninja.

Bad belle people
Re: Mikel Obi Leads Super Eagles Players For Team Walk Ahead Of World Cup Match.PICS by Adejoncy01(m): 4:52pm On Jun 16, 2018
Am I the only one having this feeling that Nigeria will lift this cup? Or at least break a record?

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Leads Super Eagles Players For Team Walk Ahead Of World Cup Match.PICS by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:57pm On Jun 16, 2018
NIGERIA 3
CROATIA 2]

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Leads Super Eagles Players For Team Walk Ahead Of World Cup Match.PICS by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 16, 2018
Man those sweats are lovely..
Re: Mikel Obi Leads Super Eagles Players For Team Walk Ahead Of World Cup Match.PICS by Tunagee(m): 5:04pm On Jun 16, 2018
My problem with Nigeria is that we are not united; ethnic, religious,tribal sentiments and killings up and down; but when football reach now, all of us go dey form 'one'. We can't be pretending to be one when our national football team is playing in an international tournament, and then keep killing ourselves due to differences in religion, tribe, ethnicity etc. Nonsense!!! A large number of people have been killed and are still being killed everyday in Nigeria due to differences in religion, political views, culture, and tribe. I pray Croatia defeats our silly wicked ass![i][/i]

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Leads Super Eagles Players For Team Walk Ahead Of World Cup Match.PICS by Otunski: 5:11pm On Jun 16, 2018
Ighalo dey look like person wey them send to come give food for him brothers wey dey war front.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Leads Super Eagles Players For Team Walk Ahead Of World Cup Match.PICS by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 16, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Whether we play well or not, Semi- final is certain!

grin grin grin

Pig grin

You'd be shocked.
Re: Mikel Obi Leads Super Eagles Players For Team Walk Ahead Of World Cup Match.PICS by JokerBeninCity: 5:18pm On Jun 16, 2018
labusinessguide:
Go Eagles

Go where?
No let me use this hair flog you!

6 Shares

Re: Mikel Obi Leads Super Eagles Players For Team Walk Ahead Of World Cup Match.PICS by Iceblockbabe: 5:21pm On Jun 16, 2018
Tunagee:
My problem with Nigeria is that we are not united; ethnic, religious,tribal sentiments and killings up and down; but when football reach now, all of us go dey form 'one'. We can't be pretending to be one when our national football team is playing in an international tournament, and then keep killing ourselves due to differences in religion, tribe, ethnicity etc. Nonsense!!! A large number of people have been killed and are still being killed everyday in Nigeria due to differences in religion, political views, culture, and tribe. I pray Croatia defeats our silly wicked ass![i][/i]

U no get sense
Re: Mikel Obi Leads Super Eagles Players For Team Walk Ahead Of World Cup Match.PICS by Antichristus: 5:31pm On Jun 16, 2018
Edu3Again:
95% of the Squad na from south. grin

If only The Igbo, Niger Deltans & Yorubas can wake up to the fact that they hold Nigeria, things will change. undecided

Instead we are all playing servitude to the fulanis. angry

WE NEED WAKE UP

Hausa-Fulanis are largely (though not exclusively) uneducated people. The greatest mistake Awolowo and Zik made in the running up to independence - when the Northerners said they weren't ready for independence - was to have it delayed by another 2 years (1958-1960) until the gworo-eating, Hausa-Fulani leaders became persuaded.

The Northern territory would have emerged a negligible, insignificant and largely unknown country like their neighbours Chad and Niger. The Southern territory would have been greater. Today, sadly, the resource from the south is being used to fund the lavish lifestyle of the ungrateful northerners who are now hell bent that Nigeria must be one and ruled by those who are "born to rule."

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Leads Super Eagles Players For Team Walk Ahead Of World Cup Match.PICS by BluntBoy(m): 5:31pm On Jun 16, 2018
hollandis:
I don't like hin
Why, son
Re: Mikel Obi Leads Super Eagles Players For Team Walk Ahead Of World Cup Match.PICS by redangel2017: 5:33pm On Jun 16, 2018
kheart:
Insults and memes loading
hahahahahahah this match don make me get bow leg... grin... Its not nigerans fault to be scared . Na bad government cause am.. We can panic for africa
Re: Mikel Obi Leads Super Eagles Players For Team Walk Ahead Of World Cup Match.PICS by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 5:37pm On Jun 16, 2018
PLEASE WATCH THIS VIDEO AND READ BELOW IT.
Its 50% Discount PROMO in Lakowe Golf: Own A CofO Land in Prime Location And With Peace of Mind!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lym8cY79oHQ
Lands and Property Assets Owned in Good Locations,acquired RIGHTLY, through a REPUTABLE SOURCE are the best acquisition and investments to ever have
Re: Mikel Obi Leads Super Eagles Players For Team Walk Ahead Of World Cup Match.PICS by BluntBoy(m): 5:39pm On Jun 16, 2018
Otunski:
Ighalo dey look like person wey them send to come give food for him brothers wey dey war front.

He is playing the game in his head. Those of us who have played football competitively can understand that look.
Re: Mikel Obi Leads Super Eagles Players For Team Walk Ahead Of World Cup Match.PICS by Tunagee(m): 5:41pm On Jun 16, 2018
Iceblockbabe:

U no get sense

Your father and u, your generations are mad

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Leads Super Eagles Players For Team Walk Ahead Of World Cup Match.PICS by opribo(m): 5:45pm On Jun 16, 2018
This world cup is serious business. In that game we have the world's best playing out their lives, not for self not for country buy for the world records and to put their names on the annals of history where other football legends belong.

This is not the time for big man football where you fall down and wait for referee to see you. This not the time to show superstardom, there are hundreds of them in the tournament. This one is African champions or friendly match where you will be running on the pitch as if you are pregnant. Every man must be focused knowing that the shortcoming of one team mate is all it takes to wreck the whole plan put in place.

I wish thrm luck even though I have zero confidence in them yet I'm still hopeful that we may tumble and fumble into the final, God willing.

3 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Leads Super Eagles Players For Team Walk Ahead Of World Cup Match.PICS by willibounce1(m): 5:47pm On Jun 16, 2018
this jersey and track too fine abeg

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Leads Super Eagles Players For Team Walk Ahead Of World Cup Match.PICS by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 16, 2018
Some of your are here now hailing naija all the way

But on ur ticket it's croatia win or draw
Una weldon ooh

Like for naija

Share for Croatia
Let's go

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Leads Super Eagles Players For Team Walk Ahead Of World Cup Match.PICS by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 16, 2018
Tunagee:

Your father and u, your generations are mad
angry grin angry grin
Re: Mikel Obi Leads Super Eagles Players For Team Walk Ahead Of World Cup Match.PICS by Ospina12(m): 6:02pm On Jun 16, 2018
says the pig
Re: Mikel Obi Leads Super Eagles Players For Team Walk Ahead Of World Cup Match.PICS by Edu3Again: 6:16pm On Jun 16, 2018
Antichristus:

Hausa-Fulanis are largely (though not exclusively) uneducated people. The greatest mistake Awolowo and Zik made in the running up to independence - when the Northerners said they weren't ready for independence - was to have it delayed by another 2 years (1958-1960) until the gworo-eating, Hausa-Fulani leaders became persuaded.

The Northern territory would have emerged a negligible, insignificant and largely unknown country like their neighbours Chad and Niger. The Southern territory would have been greater. Today, sadly, the resource from the south is being used to fund the lavish lifestyle of the ungrateful northerners who are now hell bent that Nigeria must be one and ruled by those who are "born to rule."
You've said it all
Re: Mikel Obi Leads Super Eagles Players For Team Walk Ahead Of World Cup Match.PICS by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 16, 2018
Leon Balogun kiss
Re: Mikel Obi Leads Super Eagles Players For Team Walk Ahead Of World Cup Match.PICS by MrI2015(m): 7:07pm On Jun 16, 2018
Good men, good jersey, hoping for good game.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them / Baba Sule Ended Up Cleaning Boots / Zinedine Zidane Resigns As Real Madrid Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.