Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,022 members, 7,799,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

Ashlorm TheZionist: I Met My Husband Through Yahoo Yahoo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ashlorm TheZionist: I Met My Husband Through Yahoo Yahoo (54099 Views)

Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught / "I Didn't Only Graduate With First Class, I Also Met My Hubby In UNIOSUN" - Lady / I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ashlorm TheZionist: I Met My Husband Through Yahoo Yahoo by jennifermahan(f): 2:48pm On Jun 16, 2018
New photos of the stunning Ghanaian lady with name, Ashlorm TheZionist went viral on social media few weeks back – social media users were interested in her case as to why and how she got married to a 90-year-old white man.

Well, she blasted critics who criticized for her choice of a man to settle the rest of her life with. That was not all, the young lady took to her social media handles to share more loved up pictures of her with her husband.

The young woman who now identifies herself as an evangelist in a video GHPAGE.com has seen, detailed how she met her husband. And the circumstance that led to their marriage and how she also met Christ.

According to Ashlorm, she was born into a wealthy family but things crumbled when she lost her mother at age 8. She moved to stay with her grandmom in Ho and that was when things started to get worse.

Between the ages of 8-10, she was made to crack stones in order to feed herself and her younger siblings. And failure to do so will result in beatings from her grandmother.

She continued that, all along her father knew nothing of what she was going through in Ho. She kept writing letters to her dad to explain the situation but the uncle whom the letter would land on, would read but tore them into pieces so her dad will not see it.

It was when she got to JHS 3 at Mawuli school, then she was able to connect with her dad again — who came to Ho and took them back to Accra.

Things had still not changed when she came back to Accra as they were living in a single room as compared to the flashy lifestyle they lived when was younger.

She went back to Mawuli secondary school to continue her secondary cycle education. In school, she got introduced to drugs and clubbing. She was always sneaking out at night to go to clubs and was constantly chewing weed.

Queen Ascona, as she was affectionately called in Senior high had a nose piercing, long nails, afro hairstyle in Secondary school and instead of her to learn, took to the learning of raps.

After school, she brought her trunk and chop box back home, took money from the tenants and run away to fend for herself. Which, obviously was to take to clubbing and sort of becoming a street girl to survive.

HOW SHE MET HER HUSBAND

According to Ashlorm, she had a younger boyfriend in the UK whom she had a child with. The guy promised to marry her after delivery which he never did, because of pressures from the guy’s family—that they won’t allow him to marry a lady(Ashlorm) who is from a poor background.

She continued that, that got her depressed. And took the decision to marry the old man to prove to her ex that, he isn’t the only one who can travel abroad.

She said she cried profusely after the marriage to the white man because she had no choice than to do that to survive and most importantly had no one in her life at that time to advice her.

In fact, she married without the knowledge of her family.

As to how she met the white man, she explained it was through one guy she met at Circle, in front of the Vodafone office, when she went there to sell pieces of stuff to survive.

She claimed, the guy introduced her into frauding (what is termed as Sakawa in Ghana), known as “Yahoo Yahoo” in Nigeria.

Ashlorm said, even before she met the guy who introduced her, they had already defrauded the man(now her husband) on several occasions and her role is to keep up the pretense so they can continue to get more money from him.

She finally got married to the old white man as she claimed was a fine opportunity to get out of the country—Probably help do away with her depression.

Even when she got to England it became a tussle between her and the guy who introduced her to the man because they kept demanding money from her.

She finally had to confess to the white man who, in a reaction got her deported back to the country — amidst sleeping with multiple partners because she was addicted to sex.

Back to Ghana, she continued her old lifestyle — chilling, sexing, clubbing, smoking and even selling drugs herself. She met Christ along the line and her life changed and is now an evangelist whose focus is to use the word of God to help people who are suffering from depression.

She advised the youth to desist from wayward lifestyle and give their life to Christ. She kept ‘hammering’ on the fact that her marriage was a mistake and keeps advising the youth not to repeat such acts.

source : https://www.made4naija.com/2018/06/i-met-my-husband-through-yahoo-yahoo-lady-who-is-married-to-a-90yearold-white-man-photos-video/

3 Likes

Re: Ashlorm TheZionist: I Met My Husband Through Yahoo Yahoo by MissRaine69(f): 2:50pm On Jun 16, 2018
Right .....
Re: Ashlorm TheZionist: I Met My Husband Through Yahoo Yahoo by Shugarlord213: 2:56pm On Jun 16, 2018
I myself got a British lady whom is coming to marry me by September

Hope to share my story on Instablog9ja

An old ancient 90 year old white woman is better than a 20 year old Nigerian virgin because everyone knows a NIGERIAN WOMAN HAS NOTHING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO OFFER A MAN

172 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ashlorm TheZionist: I Met My Husband Through Yahoo Yahoo by Talknochip(m): 3:00pm On Jun 16, 2018
Depression is real ....it can lead anyone to do anything just to escape it! ........Do not be quick to judge anyone until u try wearing their shoes or u hear their story!!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ashlorm TheZionist: I Met My Husband Through Yahoo Yahoo by GloriaNinja(f): 3:04pm On Jun 16, 2018
WHATEVER ROCKS HER FEATHER THOUGH
..AFTERALL MOST NIGERIAN MEN ARE NOT AS CARING AS SOME WHITE MEN, WHETHER YOUNG OR OLD.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ashlorm TheZionist: I Met My Husband Through Yahoo Yahoo by hisgrace090: 3:17pm On Jun 16, 2018
Even at papas age?

In fact yahoo boys respect no age at all.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ashlorm TheZionist: I Met My Husband Through Yahoo Yahoo by jennifermahan(f): 5:00pm On Jun 16, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Re: Ashlorm TheZionist: I Met My Husband Through Yahoo Yahoo by Authoreety: 4:12pm On Jun 17, 2018
Shugarlord213:
I myself got a British lady whom is coming to marry me by September

Hope to share my story on Instablog9ja

An old ancient 90 year old white woman is better than a 20 year old Nigerian virgin because everyone knows a NIGERIAN WOMAN HAS NOTHING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO OFFER A MAN

U may b correct from ur own point of view, but iv actually been with ladies that had a lot to offer...

Bt d problem is dat most naija guys aint too comfortable with d ladies that are willing to give them dia all

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ashlorm TheZionist: I Met My Husband Through Yahoo Yahoo by veacea: 4:12pm On Jun 17, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Ashlorm TheZionist: I Met My Husband Through Yahoo Yahoo by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 17, 2018
GloriaNinja:
.AFTERALL MOST NIGERIAN MEN ARE NOT AS CARING AS SOME WHITE MEN, WHETHER YOUNG OR OLD.

Am guessing you've dated many Nigerian men, old and young white men to come to this conclusion.

If not .........STFU

We're not the reason for your failed relationships.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ashlorm TheZionist: I Met My Husband Through Yahoo Yahoo by Olalan(m): 4:14pm On Jun 17, 2018
The girl is one smart girl
Re: Ashlorm TheZionist: I Met My Husband Through Yahoo Yahoo by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 17, 2018
angry

Good girl... all she's waiting for is just for the man to kick the bucket in few years time, and everything becomes hers in the twinkle of an eye...

Who else thinks this girl is smart for marrying her ancestor.?

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ashlorm TheZionist: I Met My Husband Through Yahoo Yahoo by Desdola(m): 4:14pm On Jun 17, 2018
Good for her. We know what she wants

2 Likes

Re: Ashlorm TheZionist: I Met My Husband Through Yahoo Yahoo by este12: 4:14pm On Jun 17, 2018
What a disgrace to black race angry

1 Like

Re: Ashlorm TheZionist: I Met My Husband Through Yahoo Yahoo by princeade86(m): 4:14pm On Jun 17, 2018
good of u.
Re: Ashlorm TheZionist: I Met My Husband Through Yahoo Yahoo by seunny4lif(m): 4:15pm On Jun 17, 2018
Property loading.......
Make the man die and her carry all the houses
Re: Ashlorm TheZionist: I Met My Husband Through Yahoo Yahoo by Factfinder1(m): 4:15pm On Jun 17, 2018
And as usual niaraland has pushed a useless topic to front page and celebrating what should be outrightly condemned

1 Like

Re: Ashlorm TheZionist: I Met My Husband Through Yahoo Yahoo by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 17, 2018
one word "disgusting "*spit* lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Ashlorm TheZionist: I Met My Husband Through Yahoo Yahoo by ifyalways(f): 4:15pm On Jun 17, 2018
Oh, so they are divorced and she deported?
Re: Ashlorm TheZionist: I Met My Husband Through Yahoo Yahoo by Alejoc(m): 4:15pm On Jun 17, 2018
A good find!
Re: Ashlorm TheZionist: I Met My Husband Through Yahoo Yahoo by spaggyy(m): 4:16pm On Jun 17, 2018
That's the evangelist
Re: Ashlorm TheZionist: I Met My Husband Through Yahoo Yahoo by Michelle55: 4:16pm On Jun 17, 2018
shocked wakanda thing is this bikonu
Re: Ashlorm TheZionist: I Met My Husband Through Yahoo Yahoo by emeijeh(m): 4:16pm On Jun 17, 2018
Is yahoo yahoo now an English word?

2 Likes

Re: Ashlorm TheZionist: I Met My Husband Through Yahoo Yahoo by Wasky101: 4:16pm On Jun 17, 2018
OK ma
Re: Ashlorm TheZionist: I Met My Husband Through Yahoo Yahoo by greatman247(m): 4:18pm On Jun 17, 2018
I talk am some girls are yahoo girls but useless SARS go after only young guys as if girls no dey do crime, even old people are into crimes. In abroad everyone remains a suspect, authority over there don't give a Bleep if you are young, old or female but in Nigeria the reverse is the case. If this girl have not confessed now, she probably still join in shouting down yahoo boys as if she's clean. A lot of yahoo girls on nairaland self or enjoying from the proceed or have enjoyed from the proceed of such crime in the past before and yet they joined in calling for the head of yahoo boys online. God is watching everyone in 3D and knows everyone's heart.

4 Likes

Re: Ashlorm TheZionist: I Met My Husband Through Yahoo Yahoo by GreenArrow1(m): 4:18pm On Jun 17, 2018
este12:
What a disgrace to black race angry

A disgrace to which black race? At least she married a 90 year old man. How about the millions of our young girls sucking the phalluses of men older than their fathers for just stipends which has become the norm in our own society?

1 Like

Re: Ashlorm TheZionist: I Met My Husband Through Yahoo Yahoo by alonsoad: 4:19pm On Jun 17, 2018
NA WAH OOO
Re: Ashlorm TheZionist: I Met My Husband Through Yahoo Yahoo by Boss13: 4:20pm On Jun 17, 2018
GloriaNinja:
..AFTERALL MOST NIGERIAN MEN ARE NOT AS CARING AS SOME WHITE MEN, WHETHER YOUNG OR OLD.

Look at someone with an inferior mindset. Too much Hollywood is disturbing your life. When you use the word most, that includes your daddy and brothers if you have any.

3 Likes

Re: Ashlorm TheZionist: I Met My Husband Through Yahoo Yahoo by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 17, 2018
disgrace she really do have low foreign exchange .yuck tongue
Re: Ashlorm TheZionist: I Met My Husband Through Yahoo Yahoo by NotNairalandi(m): 4:22pm On Jun 17, 2018
#ENDBLOGGERS# undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl / Which Category Of Bachelor Are You? (Photo) / 'New Year, New Boyfriends' - Slay Queen As She Shares New Year Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.