Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,481 members, 7,781,437 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:23 PM

Chimamanda Adichie Misconception Of Feminism And Its Dangers To Rising Africans - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Chimamanda Adichie Misconception Of Feminism And Its Dangers To Rising Africans (4962 Views)

Christianity Is Anti Modern-feminism And Red Pill / Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women / Chimamanda Adichie: A Crude Brand Of Feminism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chimamanda Adichie Misconception Of Feminism And Its Dangers To Rising Africans by MissCokie(f): 4:00pm On Jun 16, 2018

Chimamanda Adichi wrong misconception of feminism is like a dangerous venom to the rising of African young girls.

Chimamanda Adichie is married , living happily in a home structured with bright futures for herself and her children. But she has chosen to set other African girls on bound-age and endless blindness to the implications of misunderstanding the actual concept of feminism.

The world in general is in a developing position, and Africa is the least of them all. The wrong impact of knowledge into our girls would only endeavor that they remain single for eternity, while she is enjoying the bliss of marriage.

The wrongful ideas about feminism has really eaten deep into the brain of the African girl child, and she has accepted that a man is equal to a woman, therefore she is free to act like a man, work like a man, and be like a man. Whereby the actual program is for her to be a woman and remain a woman.

In few years to come, Africa would be filled with single African girls spending endless night in churches and mosque praying for a husband to come their way.

Please, the concept of liberating the girl child has being misused, by the so called intellectual elite, and instead of Librating the girl child, they are indirectly and directly endangering the girl child.

Please Africans , let's see beyond our nose, think beyond our brain, and make the right decision. Chimamanda Adichie's and others feminist theory won't save the girl child.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Misconception Of Feminism And Its Dangers To Rising Africans by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 16, 2018
Lemme park my tent here because I know some pips are coming to eat you Raw like Fresh Tomatoes cheesy
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Misconception Of Feminism And Its Dangers To Rising Africans by MissCokie(f): 4:05pm On Jun 16, 2018
cruchenutii:
Lemme park my tent here because I know some pips are coming to eat you Raw like Fresh Tomatoes cheesy

I'm saying the truth sir. And Nairaland is the only platform available to express and say the truth.

Lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Misconception Of Feminism And Its Dangers To Rising Africans by Gangster1ms: 4:06pm On Jun 16, 2018
MissCokie:

I'm saying the truth sir. And Nairaland is the only platform available to express and say the truth.

Lalasticlala
I like you grin
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Misconception Of Feminism And Its Dangers To Rising Africans by StreetNews: 4:09pm On Jun 16, 2018
Another blunt truth, cutting deep like a hot knife inside a butter. Misscokie why are you created like this?. I wish every woman would think like you?. I wish?
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Misconception Of Feminism And Its Dangers To Rising Africans by MissCokie(f): 4:11pm On Jun 16, 2018
Gangster1ms:

I like you grin

Thank you. The likeness is mutual.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Misconception Of Feminism And Its Dangers To Rising Africans by MissCokie(f): 4:13pm On Jun 16, 2018
StreetNews:
Another blunt truth, cutting deep like a hot knife inside a butter. Misscokie why are you created like this?. I wish every woman would think like you?. I wish?

Thank you sir. The truth must always prevail. African girl child are in danger. Endless danger. Our world is being programmed into doom.

I weep sir cry

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Misconception Of Feminism And Its Dangers To Rising Africans by StreetNews: 4:14pm On Jun 16, 2018
MissCokie:

Thank you sir. The truth must always prevail. African girl child are in danger. Endless danger. Our world is being programmed into doom.

I weep sir cry

Where do you get your knowledge from?.

Mynd44 , Lalasticlala another unfiltered article from a genius.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Misconception Of Feminism And Its Dangers To Rising Africans by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 16, 2018
MissCokie:

Chimamanda Adichi wrong misconception of feminism is like a dangerous venom to the rising of African young girls.

Chimamanda Adichie is married , living happily in a home structured with bright futures for herself and her children. But she has chosen to set other African girls on bound-age and endless blindness to the implications of misunderstanding the actual concept of feminism.

The world in general is in a developing position, and Africa is the least of them all. The wrong impact of knowledge into our girls would only endeavor that they remain single for eternity, while she is enjoying the bliss of marriage.

The wrongful ideas about feminism has really eaten deep into the brain of the African girl child, and she has accepted that a man is equal to a woman, therefore she is free to act like a man, work like a man, and be like a man. Whereby the actual program is for her to be a woman and remain a woman.

In few years to come, Africa would be filled with single African girls spending endless night in churches and mosque praying for a husband to come their way.

Please, the concept of liberating the girl child has being misused, by the so called intellectual elite, and instead of Librating the girl child, they are indirectly and directly endangering the girl child.

Please Africans , let's see beyond our nose, think beyond our brain, and make the right decision. Chimamanda Adichie's and others feminist theory won't save the girl child.

I'm your follower Misscokie , and please don't stop what you're doing for any reason. The lord is your strength. Always preach the reality.

Front page please?.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Misconception Of Feminism And Its Dangers To Rising Africans by MissCokie(f): 4:20pm On Jun 16, 2018
OfficialDad:

I'm your follower Misscokie , and please don't stop what you're doing for any reason. The lord is your strength. Always preach the reality.

Front page please?.

Thank you sir. I'm so appreciative of your gesture towards my work. Thanks
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Misconception Of Feminism And Its Dangers To Rising Africans by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 16, 2018
Don't you know Chimamanda's twitter handle? Go and write this piece on her page, and she'll give you a befitting answer. We're tired of going back and forth about feminism. Let people decide how they'd want to live their lives and learn how to deal with that without sounding like you know what's right for them.

I've never heard her say women should act and behave like men. You could be quoting her out of context.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Misconception Of Feminism And Its Dangers To Rising Africans by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 16, 2018
MissCokie:

Lalasticlala

But seriously this Husband thing has been for a while, Women have always been looking for husband. The economy is worse now. Affecting availability of husband & not chimmanda

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Misconception Of Feminism And Its Dangers To Rising Africans by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 16, 2018
Benita27:
Don't you know Chimamanda's twitter handle? Go and write this piece on her page, and she'll give you a befitting answer. We're tired of going back and forth about Feminism. Let people decide how they've want to live their lives and learn how to deal with that without sounding like you know what's right for them.

I've never heard her say women should act and behave like men. You could be quoting her out of context.

Ah! Chimamanda's twitter handle ke? Wrong move. The #MenAreScum & other feminist movements will eat her Raw. Abeg let her leave the post here & argue jejely with us. Biko.

"Let people decide how they've want to live their lives and learn how to deal with that without sounding like you know what's right for them" -- Actually the opposite of this is Chimamanda always does. Always telling Women how to live their lives.

3 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Misconception Of Feminism And Its Dangers To Rising Africans by MissCokie(f): 4:25pm On Jun 16, 2018
Benita27:
Don't you know Chimamanda's twitter handle? Go and write this piece on her page, and she'll give you a befitting answer. We're tired of going back and forth about Feminism. Let people decide how they've want to live their lives and learn how to deal with that without sounding like you know what's right for them.

Please you should understand that she's putting the girl child in danger. Especially the African girl child.

I'm expressing my truthful opinion about what I'm seeing and witnessing. You shouldn't be offended by my article.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Misconception Of Feminism And Its Dangers To Rising Africans by MissCokie(f): 4:26pm On Jun 16, 2018
cruchenutii:

But seriously this Husband thing has been for a while, Women have always been looking for husband. The economy is worse now. Affecting availability of husband & not chimmanda

But sir, it was never worse like now.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Misconception Of Feminism And Its Dangers To Rising Africans by MissCokie(f): 4:28pm On Jun 16, 2018
cruchenutii:

Ah! Chimamanda's twitter handle ke? Wrong move. The #MenAreScum & other feminist movements will eat her Raw. Abeg let her leave the post here & argue jejely with us. Biko.

"Let people decide how they've want to live their lives and learn how to deal with that without sounding like you know what's right for them" -- Actually the opposite of this is Chimamanda always does. Always telling Women how to live their lives.

I don't have an issue visiting her twitter handle, and expressing myself openly. A movement always start from somewhere sir.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Misconception Of Feminism And Its Dangers To Rising Africans by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 16, 2018
cruchenutii:

Women in general have a mind of theirs. I don't see how Chimamanda's views have affected my life simply because she's a feminist who shuns out how things ought to be. And I don't remember where/when she has pointed a gun to any woman's head to buy her ideologies.

I still think the op is quoting her out of context 'cause this acting and behaving like a man is something she's never said, rather, she said women shouldn't be treated as being too weak 'cause they've got strength. That statement is subject to misinterpretation as people perceive things differently.

18 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Misconception Of Feminism And Its Dangers To Rising Africans by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 16, 2018
MissCokie:

But sir, it was never worse like now.

No. It is.

You don't know since there is no Social Media back then. We only had Yahoo Messenger & MSN + AOL.
Just like Rape, domestic violence & other issues, it is easier to report those issues now.

There are plenty Men everywhere & getting a BF is super easy now. But when it comes to marriage, they will Run. Man that can hardly feed himself, how will he marry you. At the end, everything is packaging.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Misconception Of Feminism And Its Dangers To Rising Africans by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 16, 2018
MissCokie:

Please you should understand that she's putting the girl child in danger. Especially the African girl child.

I'm expressing my truthful opinion about what I'm seeing and witnessing. You shouldn't be offended by my article.
I find your article less offensive. You don't throw someone under the bus in a bid to be politically correct. Chimamanda is entitled to her opinion and likewise you, but if you've got issues with her stand, ask questions.

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Misconception Of Feminism And Its Dangers To Rising Africans by LeHMaR(m): 4:43pm On Jun 16, 2018
Personally, i don't care if any nigerian girl is a feminist.... The problems only lies when anyone tries to caution me when i decide to go savage on any 36 years old for coming to any social media handle to complain on how her boyfriend treated her like trash and then left her to marry another girl..
I've spoken my own

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Misconception Of Feminism And Its Dangers To Rising Africans by MissCokie(f): 4:43pm On Jun 16, 2018
Benita27:
I find your article less offensive. You don't throw someone under the bus in a bid to be politically correct. Chimamanda is entitled to her opinion and likewise you, but if you've got issues with her stand, ask questions.

I'm not throwing anybody under the bus, rather I'm trying to bring the hidden truth out. My articles are based on the current lies created to deceive humanity.

I don't really have to point out examples to you.

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Misconception Of Feminism And Its Dangers To Rising Africans by MissCokie(f): 4:44pm On Jun 16, 2018
cruchenutii:

No. It is.

You don't know since there is no Social Media back then. We only had Yahoo Messenger & MSN + AOL.
Just like Rape, domestic violence & other issues, it is easier to report those issues now.

There are plenty Men everywhere & getting a BF is super easy now. But when it comes to marriage, they will Run. Man that can hardly feed himself, how will he marry you. At the end, everything is packaging.

Sir, then you need to study your environment properly henceforth.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Misconception Of Feminism And Its Dangers To Rising Africans by MissCokie(f): 4:46pm On Jun 16, 2018
LeHMaR:
Personally, i don't care if any nigerian girl is a feminist.... The problems only lies when anyone tries to caution me when i decide to go savage on any 36 years old for coming to any social media handle to complain on how her boyfriend treated her like trash and then left her to marry another girl..
I've spoken my own

grin you're funny. That's the outcome of thinking you're created to be like a man. 30-40 yet you're unmarried, that's when the dust would wade off, and the sad reality set in.

Thank you for understanding

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Misconception Of Feminism And Its Dangers To Rising Africans by StreetNews: 4:46pm On Jun 16, 2018
Benita27:

You will teey in your fathers house!.

3 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Misconception Of Feminism And Its Dangers To Rising Africans by StreetNews: 4:47pm On Jun 16, 2018
MissCokie:

I'm not throwing anybody under the bus, rather I'm trying to bring the hidden truth out. My articles are based on the current lies created to deceive humanity.

You don't even need to explain. Let those who have ears hear.

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Misconception Of Feminism And Its Dangers To Rising Africans by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 16, 2018
MissCokie:

Truth is subjective. I think Chimamanda would say same @embolden.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Misconception Of Feminism And Its Dangers To Rising Africans by StreetNews: 4:48pm On Jun 16, 2018
LeHMaR:
I've spoken my own

Lolz. Bros, you're wicked cheesy
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Misconception Of Feminism And Its Dangers To Rising Africans by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 16, 2018
Benita27:
Women in general have a mind of theirs. I don't see how Chimamanda's views have affected my life simply because she's a feminist who shuns out how things ought to be. And I don't remember where/when she has pointed a gun on any woman's head to buy her ideologies.

I still think the op is quoting her out of context 'cause this acting and behaving like a man is something she's never said, rather, she said women shouldn't be treated as being too weak 'cause they've got strength. That statement is subject to misinterpretation as people perceive things differently.

She doesn't need to point Gun on our head LOL. When Kanye West said Slavery is a choice out of ignorance, Was he holding a Gun? No.
Just Making those type of statements is enough.

The interpretation is clear. Women don't want to be seen as weaker beings. For the fact is they are, not just physically but emotionally.
Men have their issues too, In short plenty issues sef.
So just accept it & move on.

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Misconception Of Feminism And Its Dangers To Rising Africans by MissCokie(f): 4:49pm On Jun 16, 2018
Benita27:
Truth is subjective. I think Chimamanda would say same @embolden.

How is truth subjective?
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Misconception Of Feminism And Its Dangers To Rising Africans by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 16, 2018
StreetNews:

You will teey in your fathers house!.
Your headache, not mine.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Misconception Of Feminism And Its Dangers To Rising Africans by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 16, 2018
MissCokie:

How is truth subjective?
What's truthful to you may not be to another.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Misconception Of Feminism And Its Dangers To Rising Africans by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 16, 2018
MissCokie:

Sir, then you need to study your environment properly henceforth.

I cannot use my immediate environment to properly judge & remember, Online != offline.

Women may brag & brag online about Feminism but when you meet them offline, they will love you, cook for you, help you with your chores etc.
So honestly, No Proper research or survey has been conducted over this issue.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ok / 23, Getting Married Soon / Where Can My Dad Have An MRI Scan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.