Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

IPOB Coordinator Found Dead In His Room In Aba(photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Coordinator Found Dead In His Room In Aba(photos) (37583 Views)

Okwy Onwuka: IPOB Coordinator Resigns, Vows To Fight IPOB / Ikpeazu Kicks Off Repair Works At Road Damaged By Landslide In Aba (Photos) / President Buhari Fulfils His Promise To Igbo Traders In Aba (photos, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Coordinator Found Dead In His Room In Aba(photos) by SirChime(m): 7:12pm On Jun 16, 2018
The way fake news flies faster than the speed of light. No proof of such in Aba and your aim is traffic . Hope you have it .
Re: IPOB Coordinator Found Dead In His Room In Aba(photos) by kingzizzy: 7:21pm On Jun 16, 2018
Hotfreeze:

You forgot to add that Ipob also killed people?

Deny it so that I can disgrace you here with facts.

IPOB has never killed anybody
Re: IPOB Coordinator Found Dead In His Room In Aba(photos) by stieyven(m): 7:27pm On Jun 16, 2018
CilicMarin:
Greet Nnamdi Cownu for Buhari. sad
By using the word "Cownu", you are branding and terming a select few fellows from the same ethnic group and background as cows. Do you not know that he who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: IPOB Coordinator Found Dead In His Room In Aba(photos) by ImperialYoruba: 7:28pm On Jun 16, 2018
phase1:

Yoruba muslim, Why do you harbour so much hate for those asking to separate from you?

Yanminri jew, whats stopping your separation?
Re: IPOB Coordinator Found Dead In His Room In Aba(photos) by Ake1: 7:28pm On Jun 16, 2018
kingzizzy:

There is no evidence. The person in the picture with his face turned away is suspicious. The fact that they called him 'Mr Kingley' without mentioning his last name is also suspiious. Anyone can lay in a room, turn their face away and claim to be dead. I will listen to radio Biafra tonight to find out if it is true.

You're intelligent guy. That is my problem with Bible. Everybody named in Bible has no second name. e.g John, Peter etc. I hope you'll also query Bible based on this obvious facts.
Re: IPOB Coordinator Found Dead In His Room In Aba(photos) by Blue3k(m): 7:38pm On Jun 16, 2018
Ake1:

You're intelligent guy. That is my problem with Bible. Everybody named in Bible has no second name. e.g John, Peter etc. I hope you'll also query Bible based on this obvious facts.

Last names were not common in those days. In Britain the practice of last names became wide spread after nobilty set the trend. People if those days went by names such as Aaron sin of Levi or Jacop the Sheppard.
Re: IPOB Coordinator Found Dead In His Room In Aba(photos) by kingzizzy: 7:39pm On Jun 16, 2018
Ake1:

First name and surname is required to identify people such as the person they are claiming died in his room. What has the Bible got to do with this? Is there anyone we want to identify from 2000 years ago
Re: IPOB Coordinator Found Dead In His Room In Aba(photos) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 16, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

They said ipob died and you say do autopsy. Ipob and pig na same thing. You dey do autopsy for pig for ya autonomous community? Ehhn?
Shut up and respect the dead, you f00l. sad
Re: IPOB Coordinator Found Dead In His Room In Aba(photos) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 16, 2018
until a valid statement is released by IPOB spokesperson Emma powerful or Deputy leader Uche mefor.....through radio biafra or any valid channel....

I will call this news fake and propaganda......

1 Like

Re: IPOB Coordinator Found Dead In His Room In Aba(photos) by Hotfreeze: 8:18pm On Jun 16, 2018
kingzizzy:

IPOB has never killed anybody

Check this link and see that you're a pathological liar.

http://saharareporters.com/2017/09/17/police-confirm-officer-killed-59-ipob-members-arrested-face-murder-arson-charges
Re: IPOB Coordinator Found Dead In His Room In Aba(photos) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 16, 2018
uba1991:
more to follow him

See painment zombies.

Zombies are looking for propaganda all of any kind to include in their fraudulent elections year.

Because their fellow zombies in military and police uniforms got on Biafrans cameras killing themselves yesterday in Aba. They are looking for lies to distract people's attention grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Coordinator Found Dead In His Room In Aba(photos) by Juventus4life: 8:50pm On Jun 16, 2018
Na Fulani ppl
Re: IPOB Coordinator Found Dead In His Room In Aba(photos) by Sluvist(m): 9:17pm On Jun 16, 2018
This is one of the effects of over drinking and attitude induced frustration.
Re: IPOB Coordinator Found Dead In His Room In Aba(photos) by kingzizzy: 9:32pm On Jun 16, 2018
Hotfreeze:

Check this link and see that you're a pathological liar.

http://saharareporters.com/2017/09/17/police-confirm-officer-killed-59-ipob-members-arrested-face-murder-arson-charges

Did you read what you posted? It says "suspected" IPOB members. Therefore, what it means is that even the police are not sure. What you posted is just allegation. If suspected IPOB members were arrested for killing a policeman, what you should do is wait for the court decision to know if they are IPOB members and if they actually killed anybody. The Policeman even died in Hospital and no one knows of what cause. Allegation is not fact.

What I want yo
Re: IPOB Coordinator Found Dead In His Room In Aba(photos) by Hotfreeze: 9:38pm On Jun 16, 2018
kingzizzy:

Did you read what you posted? It says "suspected" IPOB members. Therefore, what it means is that even the police are not sure. What you posted is just allegation. If suspected IPOB members were arrested for killing a policeman, what you should do is wait for the court decision to know if they are IPOB members and if they actually killed anybody. The Policeman even died in Hospital and no one knows of what cause. Allegation is not fact.

What I want yo

Come back tomorrow morning and read the nonsense you typed to see if it makes sense to even you.

Remember what I told you in my initial post? You're proving me correct.
Re: IPOB Coordinator Found Dead In His Room In Aba(photos) by Antipob777(f): 9:49pm On Jun 16, 2018
Let him go and rot in hell. More to follow. This is the type of news I want to hear everyday.

No hiding place for the wicked and useless idiotic pigs.

My regards to Nnamdi kanu
Re: IPOB Coordinator Found Dead In His Room In Aba(photos) by kingzizzy: 9:59pm On Jun 16, 2018
Hotfreeze:

Come back tomorrow morning and read the nonsense you typed to see if it makes sense to even you.

Remember what I told you in my initial post? You're proving me correct.

This common sense. The Police have charged suspected IPOB members to court for causing the death of a policeman. Before the courts can decide if there is a case, you rush to pass judgement. That is rubbish. Wait for the court to decide the case before you decide who did what.
Re: IPOB Coordinator Found Dead In His Room In Aba(photos) by friendlyadvice: 10:02pm On Jun 16, 2018
samysamy:
Mr Kingsley, IPOB Coordinator PowerLine Zone Aba,Abia State was found dead in his room yesterday being 15 June 2018.According to report,he was meant to attend IPOB meeting but did not show up.His friends started calling him on phone but he did not pick up.They decided to visit him at home.Shocking to them,he was found dead in his room

Source: http://usascholarshipfree..com/2018/06/ipob-coordinator-found-dead-in-his-room.html

Whoops
Re: IPOB Coordinator Found Dead In His Room In Aba(photos) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 10:03pm On Jun 16, 2018
Oh my God. May God rest his soul.
Re: IPOB Coordinator Found Dead In His Room In Aba(photos) by Hotfreeze: 10:31pm On Jun 16, 2018
kingzizzy:

This common sense. The Police have charged suspected IPOB members to court for causing the death of a policeman. Before the courts can decide if there is a case, you rush to pass judgement. That is rubbish. Wait for the court to decide the case before you decide who did what.

Going by your warped logic, since Ipob members haven't been sentenced, they didn't kill.

Also, Herdsmen didn't kill anyone since they haven't been convicted.
And Soldiers didn't kill Ipob members since they've not been convicted.

Guy, go and sleep and stop disgracing Ipob.
Re: IPOB Coordinator Found Dead In His Room In Aba(photos) by potterdon: 10:47pm On Jun 16, 2018
Hotfreeze:

Going by your warped logic, since Ipob members haven't been sentenced, they didn't kill.

pained miscreant hope u know IPOB is not affected in anyway by ur rants on nairaland
Re: IPOB Coordinator Found Dead In His Room In Aba(photos) by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 17, 2018
Useless tout....like dilector, like followers
Re: IPOB Coordinator Found Dead In His Room In Aba(photos) by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 17, 2018
Antipob777:
Let him go and rot in hell. More to follow. This is the type of news I want to hear everyday.

No hiding place for the wicked and useless idiotic pigs.

My regards to Nnamdi kanu
Seconded!
Re: IPOB Coordinator Found Dead In His Room In Aba(photos) by kingzizzy: 9:14am On Jun 17, 2018
Hotfreeze:

The Herdsmen have a long history of killing defenceless people.

Below are pictures of people killed by Herdsmen. Their dead bodies are enough evidence of the crime. The Nigerian Army has a long history of human rights abuse killings, even amnesty international released a report that the Nigerian Army killed 150 IPOB members.

But IPOB has no history of killing people or being violent

In the case of IPOB, the only case against them is a Policeman who died in Hospital of unverified causes. Word of mouth is not enough to accuse an organisation of murder.

So don't compare this to Boko Haram or the Nigerian Army, those ones have been involved in many deaths.

So if you are accusing an organisation that has never been known to kill people or murder, would it not be wise until the case has Been determined in court?

That's how they said that IPOB threw two policemen into the River Niger some years ago and that turned out to be a lie.
Re: IPOB Coordinator Found Dead In His Room In Aba(photos) by Coneheads(f): 5:13pm On Jun 19, 2018
Hotfreeze:
Ipob members were killed at protests but this Coordinator decided to run away and die in his room.

He's even better. Nnamdi Kanu must have died of exhaustion while running, the albino ran faster than a bullet.

Useless organisation. The members are being killed on the front lines and their leaders are running off to die at home.

ur brain is equally d...
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mrs Buhari Didn't Address 'edo Prostitute' In A Ridiculous Way (punch) / Ife Chiefs Debunk Ooni's Death / Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.