Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,234 members, 7,807,783 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding (60427 Views)

Who Is Tracy? Pregnant Woman Quizzes Her Husband Who Insists He Is Not Cheating / Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) / Don’t Trust Any Of This Girls On The Street...they All Coded Olosho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding by Idrismusty97(m): 12:01am On Jun 17, 2018
Oboy na Sharia wedding sure pass cheesy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding by cnnamoko(m): 12:01am On Jun 17, 2018
what about Churches that insist on court marriage?

3 Likes

Re: Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding by Albinoworwor: 12:03am On Jun 17, 2018
Hey you Mr. Somebori angry >: angry....its registry or forget about matrimony.... Even the national anthem says our labour shall not be in vain

12 Likes

Re: Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding by MissRaine69(f): 12:03am On Jun 17, 2018
jaksmillioniar:

why cheat In d first place
That is million dollar question that has many layers to it.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding by jaxxy(m): 12:04am On Jun 17, 2018
Love ur wife

6 Likes

Re: Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding by Sirmuel1(m): 12:04am On Jun 17, 2018
bebe2:
BUT why are u pple so evil?

Why do u always think like zombies?

So u marry a woman for twenty years, she has kids for u, looked after them while u work, cooks for u , cleans for u, wash ur clothes, U have two houses , in the case of divorce u can not give her one? Are u ok?

Where do u want her to start from?

Don't you have work? Don't you know the road to your Father's house?

Please I'm not feeling fine, don't insult me cheesy

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding by MrBigiman: 12:04am On Jun 17, 2018
Really. What proof of marriage can one then provide in case of travel and all?

9 Likes

Re: Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding by KanwuliaExtra: 12:05am On Jun 17, 2018
Please, stop gossiping!
Like only women are marital-userpers? undecided
All the yahoo-olosho-gigolos all over Naija nko? undecided
It goes both ways.

Get your facts right.
Only LAZZZZZZZY, illiterate, village men or women look for property/wealth NOT EARNED in or out of marriage. kiss

10 Likes

Re: Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding by OMEGA009(m): 12:05am On Jun 17, 2018
Who goes into a marriage with an option of divorce on their mind? Ever heard of the words “For Better or Worse”?

These NL children wee not kee me. If you don’t have the balls to go the whole 9 yards, go to Shoprite and buy a carton of Vaseline.

We’ve not gotten over our loss to Croatia and one broke nigguh is shouting “avoid court registry if you want to keep ya property”. Mtcheeew.

P.S: pls remember....

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding by Jethrolite(m): 12:07am On Jun 17, 2018
Elder001:
I guess this is why men are scared to file for divorce or reluctant to file for divorce because from the way it seems now the law assumes you've wasted the woman's life.

Like only women can file for divorce because if you do you'll lose much.. smh

I won't advice any man(not even my enemy) to do registry marriage .
If a lady insists on registry marriage please she can't be trusted, kindly cancel the wedding.
Are there no prenuptial agreements in Nigeria? I see the church wedding as a waste of time and will only do registry and traditional marriages.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding by Nobody: 12:08am On Jun 17, 2018
L
bebe2:

So u marry a woman for twenty years, she has kids for u, looked after them while u work, cooks for u , cleans for u, wash ur clothes, U have two houses , in the case of divorce u can not give her one? Are u ok?

Is that one a wife or a maid?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding by Nobody: 12:09am On Jun 17, 2018
All the more reasons to do a registry marriage.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding by folake4u(f): 12:09am On Jun 17, 2018
Court Marriage any day,any time. smiley

12 Likes

Re: Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding by amethystnnty1: 12:09am On Jun 17, 2018
MhisTahrah:
L Is that one a wife or a maid?

There couldn't have been a better answer.

Let's put it this way, you hire a 'maid' (your word not mine) who take in 80% of your income (because women make 80% of consumer product decision I.e she has 80% of your income to expend with) and after she quit do you still have to pay her?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding by Sammymyte(m): 12:13am On Jun 17, 2018
Most especially those from BENIN....guys be carefullllllllllll....

2 Likes

Re: Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding by MotorGuru: 12:13am On Jun 17, 2018
Insightful points here sir.
However i have the following questions with respect to marriages done in court registry:
1.What if landed properties acquired by the man during the marriage was bought in his father's name after he has realized that divorce might be inevitable in the long run(e.g he bought the properties in 2014 when the marriage was beginning to shake, so he decided to by it in his father's name... and filed for divorce in 2020) can this also be contested?
2. He bought landed property during the marriage in his name , and later transferred? ownership to his father 5 years before he filed for divorce

7 Likes

Re: Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding by Nobody: 12:14am On Jun 17, 2018
bebe2:

First of all, what sort of wife are you?

Don't you have a job that you'll now look after kids, cook, clean and wash clothes?
are there no nannies and househhelps?
Which men still allow their wives to be full time housewives these days?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding by HARDDON: 12:15am On Jun 17, 2018
MhisTahrah:

undecided undecided undecided

So it's wrong for the wife to manage the home huh?

smh for this indomie generation

4 Likes

Re: Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding by Nobody: 12:16am On Jun 17, 2018
MotorGuru:
Insightful points here sir.
However i have the following questions with respect to marriages done in court registry:
1.What if landed properties acquired by the man during the marriage was bought in his father's name after he has realized that divorce might be inevitable in the long run(e.g he bought the properties in 2014 when the marriage was beginning to shake, so he decided to by it in his father's name... and filed for divorce in 2020) can this also be contested?
2. He bought landed property during the marriage in his name , and later transferred? ownership to his father 5 years before he filed for divorce

keep deceiving yourself.. you better don't attempt registry

7 Likes

Re: Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding by Nobody: 12:16am On Jun 17, 2018
HARDDON:

Then be ready to share your properties with her.. it's that simple

1 Like

Re: Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding by Nobody: 12:18am On Jun 17, 2018
Jethrolite:
Are there no prenuptial agreements in Nigeria? I see the church wedding as a waste of time and will only do registry and traditional marriages.

Nigerian law doesn't recognize prenupital agreements.

1 Like

Re: Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding by Nobody: 12:19am On Jun 17, 2018
HARDDON:

smh for this indomie generation
Indomie generation or not, the world is not how it used to be.Women should wise up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding by Nobody: 12:21am On Jun 17, 2018
OMEGA009:
Who goes into a marriage with an option of divorce on their mind? Ever heard of the words “For Better or Worse”?

These NL children wee not kee me. If you don’t have the balls to go the whole 9 yards, go to Shoprite and buy a carton of Vaseline.

We’ve not gotten over our loss to Croatia and one broke nigguh is shouting “avoid court registry if you want to keep ya property”. Mtcheeew.

P.S: pls remember....

It seems anytime a male post anything that isn't favourable to the female folks most ladies on this forum assume the male is broke.

Do you know me from anywhere?
I'm forced to ask how old are you?

You speak like a teenager.

14 Likes

Re: Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding by HARDDON: 12:22am On Jun 17, 2018
Elder001:

Then be ready to share your properties with her.. it's that simple

That reply wasnt for you. I hadnt even reasoned your malodorous post yet.

Are you alright ? Elder001 reeling like a child who just had his first taste of chili pepper?

What is property? and how much do you even have? Convert it to pounds, worth anything?

Your mindset is TOTALLY flawed.

here is a little SENSE PILL:

Wealth is not tied to some mundane, soon-to-fade-off-radar properties, real wealth is a fully developed mind beaming with creative ideas.

So stop yapping dust and renew your mind

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding by Nobody: 12:25am On Jun 17, 2018
Any reasonable woman should insist on a court wedding with this mindset our young men are displaying.Only to cheat cheat cheat in whatever way possible.Eyin girls don't dull yourselves o

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding by Nobody: 12:25am On Jun 17, 2018
HARDDON:

That reply wasnt for you. I hadnt even reasoned your malodorous post yet.

Are you alright ? Elder001 reeling like a child who just had his first taste of chili pepper?

What is property? and how much do you really have?

Your mindset is TOTALLY flawed.

here is a little SENSE PILL:

Wealth is not tied to some mundane, soon-to-fade-of-radar properties, real wealth is a fully developed mind beaming with creative ideas.

So stop yapping dust and renew your mind

Lol.. and which woman will do those things for you in this century?

OK.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding by Nobody: 12:27am On Jun 17, 2018
amethystnnty1:

There couldn't have been a better answer.

Let's put it this way, you hire a 'maid' (your word not mine) who take in 80% of your income (because women make 80% of consumer product decision I.e she has 80% of your income to expend with) and after she quit you still have to pay her off.

Pay her the normal salary before she quits.. or do you mean another thing?
Re: Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding by Nobody: 12:29am On Jun 17, 2018
NoBorders:
Any reasonable woman should insist on a court wedding with this mindset our young men are displaying.Only to cheat cheat cheat in whatever way possible.Eyin girls don't dull yourselves o

Marry a lady that has her own properties so she won't say you wasted her life.
You've your own properties ,I've mine.

we're both rich so there's no need requesting for any property.

If you can't do that I'll advice you not to attempt registry marriage.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding by HARDDON: 12:30am On Jun 17, 2018
MhisTahrah:
Indomie generation or not, the world is not how it used to be.Women should wise up.

Oh yea?

The only wisdom women would wear is that of remaining single all their lives.

You cant bring a feminist mentality and baggage, no matter how evolved you think the world has, into a man's home . So long as a HE, still with the evolution of the world, pays some huge sums as YOUR BRIDE PRICE, you cant run your show the way you deep fit.

If not, be ready to stay in your father's hut!

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding by amethystnnty1: 12:36am On Jun 17, 2018
Elder001:

Pay her the normal salary before she quits.. or do you mean another thing?

I meant pay her with half your assets
Re: Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding by veave(f): 12:37am On Jun 17, 2018
But that's the only recognized marriage in Nigeria apart from the sharia.

So you're saying non Muslim Nigerians should not get married properly.

1 Like

Re: Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding by austyn0(m): 12:38am On Jun 17, 2018
MhisTahrah:
A wife doesn't do those things he listed?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Oby Chico Marries Into Johnbosco Onukwo Family (Traditional Wedding Photos) / My Top Cuties On Nairaland / Yahoo Boy Bleeping Senior Police Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.