Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,437 members, 7,781,280 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:42 AM

Croatia Vs Nigeria. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Croatia Vs Nigeria. (577 Views)

Russia 2018: FIFA Appoint Brazilian Referee For Croatia Vs Nigeria Game / Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time) / Algeria Vs Nigeria: FIFA 2018 World Cup Qualifiers 1 - 1 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Croatia Vs Nigeria. by babony1: 6:44pm On Jun 16, 2018
Good evening my fellow football loving Nigerians, in less than two hours now our own Super eagles will file out with their Croatians counterparts in this year's edition of World Cup, which is happens to their first game of the tourney. In opener game of group d between the Argentina vs Iceland which ended in a goal apiece and the results that makes it look like the group is open to any two countries that can take and utilizes their chances. The question now is that what tactics or formation you football followers think that our team can use in to night's game that will give us maximum points against Croatia? Over to you football enthusiasts.
Re: Croatia Vs Nigeria. by delkuf(m): 6:54pm On Jun 16, 2018
I hope this is the original thread. I will be the first to comment after six years in nl. I wish the super eagles best of luck
Re: Croatia Vs Nigeria. by joshjc(m): 7:14pm On Jun 16, 2018
naija all the way
Re: Croatia Vs Nigeria. by M2dX(m): 7:21pm On Jun 16, 2018
Here we go, no light
Re: Croatia Vs Nigeria. by alexhl(m): 7:50pm On Jun 16, 2018
We are ready

(1) (Reply)

Flying Eagle / Juventus Ready To Pay Paulinho’s Buy-out Clause / See How Kelechi Iheanacho Sprayed Pounds And Dollers At A Friend Wedding After W

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.