Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

When You Are From Croatia But Your Girlfriend Is Nigerian. #WorldCup (Photo) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / When You Are From Croatia But Your Girlfriend Is Nigerian. #WorldCup (Photo) (75654 Views)

World Cup: His mother is Nigerian – Argentina fans mock Kylian Mbappe / Ross Barkley : I Wished Nigeria Picked Me For The Worldcup 2018 / Floyd Mayweather: Having One Girlfriend Is Close To Having None, I Have 7 Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Are From Croatia But Your Girlfriend Is Nigerian. #WorldCup (Photo) by Sexytemi(f): 9:30pm On Jun 16, 2018
rentAcock:
10 Years ago, I met a guy in Mile 2 Lagos claiming to have a Time Machine for sale. The guy was wearing a Brooklyn Nets cap with an Iwobi Nigerian Jersey with the number 18 but nobody looked his way nor did they even know what he was selling. As a person who've watched several sci-fi movies like Back To the Future, Groundhog Day, The Terminator, Austin Powers movies etc I was interested and I approached him. I'm an avid basketball fan and I know back then, Brooklyn didn't have a basketball team while Alex Iwobi was probably just 12 years old and definitely not playing for th super eagles. But as of today, Brooklyn has a basketball team and Iwobi is a starting player for the Super eagles.

I asked him about this big clunky stuff he was selling and he told me it was a time machine but he wants to get rid of it. I thought it was funny and I asked him how much it was, he said N10,000 but we agreed to N500. Honestly i just thought the guy was homeless and in need of money. Fast forward 3 years later, the New Jersey Nets relocated and become known as the Brooklyn Nets, man I freaked out because I could remember clearly that guy had a Brooklyn Nets hat which i thought was probably Aba made at the time. Then in 2015, Alex Iwobi joined the Nigerian national team that was when it dawned on me that I had met a time traveller and did not know it. But of course I was still skeptical, but in 2016, I decided to test out this time machine during the US elections and I was only able to travel 24hrs into the future, so I waited until election day Nov 8th and I could vividly see CNN announcing Donald J Trump as the President Elect and people were in shock. When I returned back to present time, I thought it was just a bad dream as there was no way Trump could defeat Clinton, well the time machine was right.

So enough with the long tales. I tried out my Time travel machine this morning and you won't believe it, Nigeria beat Croatia 1-0. It was like a mirage, I think the machine is getting rusty because I can see and feel things around me but everything is a bit blurry, even though people can see me, they say I appear like a hologram. Anyway let's see if this time machine proves true one more time, although I don't plan to use it often because I notice I get migraine, blurred vision, nausea and vomiting. Traveling at the speed of light does mess up your body. If the result turns out to be right, I will sell all my father's properties, liquidate my assets and empty my bank account and make a killing sport betting the next game.

Don't ever use it again, and dump it in a thrash bin. angry

1 Like

Re: When You Are From Croatia But Your Girlfriend Is Nigerian. #WorldCup (Photo) by KingsJohnson(m): 9:39pm On Jun 16, 2018
rentAcock:
10 Years ago, I met a guy in Mile 2 Lagos claiming to have a Time Machine for sale. The guy was wearing a Brooklyn Nets cap with an Iwobi Nigerian Jersey with the number 18 but nobody looked his way nor did they even know what he was selling. As a person who've watched several sci-fi movies like Back To the Future, Groundhog Day, The Terminator, Austin Powers movies etc I was interested and I approached him. I'm an avid basketball fan and I know back then, Brooklyn didn't have a basketball team while Alex Iwobi was probably just 12 years old and definitely not playing for th super eagles. But as of today, Brooklyn has a basketball team and Iwobi is a starting player for the Super eagles.

I asked him about this big clunky stuff he was selling and he told me it was a time machine but he wants to get rid of it. I thought it was funny and I asked him how much it was, he said N10,000 but we agreed to N500. Honestly i just thought the guy was homeless and in need of money. Fast forward 3 years later, the New Jersey Nets relocated and become known as the Brooklyn Nets, man I freaked out because I could remember clearly that guy had a Brooklyn Nets hat which i thought was probably Aba made at the time. Then in 2015, Alex Iwobi joined the Nigerian national team that was when it dawned on me that I had met a time traveller and did not know it. But of course I was still skeptical, but in 2016, I decided to test out this time machine during the US elections and I was only able to travel 24hrs into the future, so I waited until election day Nov 8th and I could vividly see CNN announcing Donald J Trump as the President Elect and people were in shock. When I returned back to present time, I thought it was just a bad dream as there was no way Trump could defeat Clinton, well the time machine was right.

So enough with the long tales. I tried out my Time travel machine this morning and you won't believe it, Nigeria beat Croatia 1-0. It was like a mirage, I think the machine is getting rusty because I can see and feel things around me but everything is a bit blurry, even though people can see me, they say I appear like a hologram. Anyway let's see if this time machine proves true one more time, although I don't plan to use it often because I notice I get migraine, blurred vision, nausea and vomiting. Traveling at the speed of light does mess up your body. If the result turns out to be right, I will sell all my father's properties, liquidate my assets and empty my bank account and make a killing sport betting the next game.

Hwfr with your time machine grin grin

1 Like

Re: When You Are From Croatia But Your Girlfriend Is Nigerian. #WorldCup (Photo) by Kezmanp(m): 9:43pm On Jun 16, 2018
Sarkin:
Very funny
Re: When You Are From Croatia But Your Girlfriend Is Nigerian. #WorldCup (Photo) by Egein(m): 9:53pm On Jun 16, 2018
rentAcock:

You've been proven to be intensely mad and immensely st.upid.
Re: When You Are From Croatia But Your Girlfriend Is Nigerian. #WorldCup (Photo) by rentAcock(m): 10:08pm On Jun 16, 2018
Egein:

You've been proven to be intensely mad and immensely st.upid.

Your father is Stu.pid, bastard.
Re: When You Are From Croatia But Your Girlfriend Is Nigerian. #WorldCup (Photo) by joinnow: 11:25pm On Jun 16, 2018
rentAcock:

Return your time machine to the owner and ask for refund.
Dam baro na shege
Re: When You Are From Croatia But Your Girlfriend Is Nigerian. #WorldCup (Photo) by OneKinGuy(m): 12:11am On Jun 17, 2018
emmabest2000:
It’s shameful how Nigerian fans seats are empties

Just few people jumping up like flogs
oboy wuhy u no go Russia or sponsor people to go?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Are From Croatia But Your Girlfriend Is Nigerian. #WorldCup (Photo) by Nobody: 5:33am On Jun 17, 2018
rentAcock:

Hope you've left it at the trash bin closest to you grin
Re: When You Are From Croatia But Your Girlfriend Is Nigerian. #WorldCup (Photo) by bakila: 11:28am On Jun 17, 2018
Ephhay:

I don't think your 'time machine' worked this time.
The machine showed him the next World Cup.
Re: When You Are From Croatia But Your Girlfriend Is Nigerian. #WorldCup (Photo) by bakila: 11:30am On Jun 17, 2018
Rentacock. I want to buy the machine.
Re: When You Are From Croatia But Your Girlfriend Is Nigerian. #WorldCup (Photo) by SHOCK7(m): 6:50am On Jun 18, 2018
mytime24:
Please who know any abortion drug? My dog is pregnant for my neigbours local dog (ekuke) which I don't like angry angry
hello

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? / Liberia Vs Nigeria: World Cup Qualifiers - 0 - 2 (Full Time) / Victor Anichebe's Uncompleted Mansion In Anambra, His Hometown (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.