Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Tony Elumelu Rocks Nigerian Jersey To Support Eagles - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tony Elumelu Rocks Nigerian Jersey To Support Eagles (21134 Views)

Multi Billionaire Tony Elumelu Rocks Nigerian Brand, Zorkle At His 60th Birthday / Femi Otedola Rocks Nigerian Jersey, Davido Reacts / Tony Elumelu Rocks Michael Jackson's Outfit To Xmas Party - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tony Elumelu Rocks Nigerian Jersey To Support Eagles by gistblogger: 8:10pm On Jun 16, 2018
GistMore.com

The Nigeria vs Croatia game is underway, and hundred of celebrities are out there donning their Super Eagles jersey to show support for the players in Russia.

Photos show Billionaires Tony Elumelu and Femi Otedola also supporting the Eagles donning their own N41,000 jersey.

See the photos below:

BY GISTMORE http://www.gistmore.com/billionaires-femi-otedola-tony-elumelu-rock-nigerian-jersey-to-support-eagles

2 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Rocks Nigerian Jersey To Support Eagles by gistblogger: 8:10pm On Jun 16, 2018
Re: Tony Elumelu Rocks Nigerian Jersey To Support Eagles by friendlyadvice: 8:12pm On Jun 16, 2018
angry since this guy gave my wife to Mr. Eazi, I no like am again

5 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Rocks Nigerian Jersey To Support Eagles by thesicilian: 8:12pm On Jun 16, 2018
Me too, I'm in my Nigerian home watching the match already

2 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Rocks Nigerian Jersey To Support Eagles by ipobarecriminals: 8:36pm On Jun 16, 2018
sad all i dey see outside nah Aba made nylon dem boys dey wear up/down the hood

2 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Rocks Nigerian Jersey To Support Eagles by ugwusunday(m): 8:53pm On Jun 16, 2018
All dis support that eagles don get, if them go mess up again. i swear, i no go buy d cloth again

4 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Rocks Nigerian Jersey To Support Eagles by harlee(m): 9:22pm On Jun 16, 2018
I
Re: Tony Elumelu Rocks Nigerian Jersey To Support Eagles by gistblogger: 10:36pm On Jun 16, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: Tony Elumelu Rocks Nigerian Jersey To Support Eagles by TissuePaper: 9:31am On Jun 17, 2018
Re: Tony Elumelu Rocks Nigerian Jersey To Support Eagles by BUSHHUNTER: 9:31am On Jun 17, 2018
With wetin dem do us yesterday, u expect me to buy DAT crayon nlyon Jersey?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Elumelu Rocks Nigerian Jersey To Support Eagles by lilfreezy: 9:32am On Jun 17, 2018
The Managing director of CONTRACT STAFFING in Nigeria grin

7 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Rocks Nigerian Jersey To Support Eagles by IamAirforce1: 9:33am On Jun 17, 2018
This one na Original Jersey

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Rocks Nigerian Jersey To Support Eagles by Buharimustgo: 9:33am On Jun 17, 2018
Ok
Re: Tony Elumelu Rocks Nigerian Jersey To Support Eagles by olapluto(m): 9:34am On Jun 17, 2018
I'm ashamed to wear that jersey since last night.

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Rocks Nigerian Jersey To Support Eagles by Mufasa27(m): 9:34am On Jun 17, 2018
Re: Tony Elumelu Rocks Nigerian Jersey To Support Eagles by OboOlora(f): 9:34am On Jun 17, 2018
That is exactly the problem!!!

If Elumelu, Otedola or DJ Cuppy wears it, it can never be fake.

But wait till Airforce1 wears it, haters will say it’s fake!

7 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Rocks Nigerian Jersey To Support Eagles by Okuchris(f): 9:34am On Jun 17, 2018
we Nigerians do not believe in each other.
I still question what brought about the oyinbo coach?
What happened to our experienced retired players?
It's high time we started believing in ourselves and do more of TEAM WORK
Re: Tony Elumelu Rocks Nigerian Jersey To Support Eagles by tyson98: 9:34am On Jun 17, 2018
Those eagles no sabi play nada
Re: Tony Elumelu Rocks Nigerian Jersey To Support Eagles by Lexusgs430: 9:36am On Jun 17, 2018
Super Eagles aka pregnant eagles....
Re: Tony Elumelu Rocks Nigerian Jersey To Support Eagles by Mufasa27(m): 9:37am On Jun 17, 2018
The commentor last night said our keeper (Uzoho) is a 19years old teenager, was he trying to mock us or what, a blind man knows uzoho is about 30 grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Rocks Nigerian Jersey To Support Eagles by Jh0wsef(m): 9:37am On Jun 17, 2018
grin

6 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Rocks Nigerian Jersey To Support Eagles by SuperSuave(m): 9:38am On Jun 17, 2018
Fvck Moses

2 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Rocks Nigerian Jersey To Support Eagles by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 17, 2018
please all these jersey should be burned

Is full of failure......
and whosoever that still hv hope on Nigeria is doing so at his own peril......

am off to biafra my country...

Nigeria is a collosal and non- reversal failure......zoological republic/ animal kingdom/shithole......

Nigeria is a dead nation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Elumelu Rocks Nigerian Jersey To Support Eagles by Okuchris(f): 9:41am On Jun 17, 2018
SuperSuave:
Fvck Moses
Moses tried his best. He is the only trying player I saw.
if you were to play in that field, you would know its not as easy as we saw
The Croatians are experienced players
Re: Tony Elumelu Rocks Nigerian Jersey To Support Eagles by Trendy247: 9:42am On Jun 17, 2018
Man with boobs
Re: Tony Elumelu Rocks Nigerian Jersey To Support Eagles by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 17, 2018
SuperSuave:
Fvck Moses

Fvck all of them... Except Etebo, Sheu, Balogun, nd our keeper Uzoho.

And a special fvck to this useless piggy undecided

3 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Rocks Nigerian Jersey To Support Eagles by sureheaven(m): 9:43am On Jun 17, 2018
Those players are bunch of useless elements in the history super eagle.

I won’t blame sha..
I blame PDP who looted all our goals in the past and made APC inherited bad and weak team... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Rocks Nigerian Jersey To Support Eagles by Tobyarab(m): 9:43am On Jun 17, 2018
Am certain these pictures are were taken before the match. being that they were all smiles.

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Rocks Nigerian Jersey To Support Eagles by saaron(m): 9:47am On Jun 17, 2018
Mayrock:
please all these jersey should be burned

Is full of failure......
and whosoever that still hv hope on Nigeria is doing so at his own peril......

am off to biafra my country...

Nigeria is a collosal and non- reversal failure......zoological republic/ animal kingdom/shithole......

Nigeria is a dead nation.
Well said bro.
Re: Tony Elumelu Rocks Nigerian Jersey To Support Eagles by luvkidtemmy(m): 9:48am On Jun 17, 2018
⚽⚽RUSSIA18: Croatia Vs Nigeria Match Highlight [Video]

[url]http://9japosh.com/2018/06/17/russia18-croatia-vs-nigeria-match-highlight-video/
[/url]

9japosh™Sports©2018
Re: Tony Elumelu Rocks Nigerian Jersey To Support Eagles by iambabaG: 9:51am On Jun 17, 2018
I don’t mind this his daughter oo..
Re: Tony Elumelu Rocks Nigerian Jersey To Support Eagles by sauceEEP(m): 9:51am On Jun 17, 2018
abiodunalasa:

Fvck all of them... Except Etebo, Sheu, Balogun, nd our keeper Uzoho.

And a special fvck to this useless piggy undecided
Nigerian snipers don kill the pig... grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naira Depreciates By N2 Against Dollar / How To Make Money Running A Football Viewing Center In Nigeria / CBN, EFCC Interventions Morph Zone 4 Abuja Into A "Ghost Town”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.