Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,383 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

Tony Elumelu Rocks Nigerian Jersey To Support Eagles - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tony Elumelu Rocks Nigerian Jersey To Support Eagles (21135 Views)

Multi Billionaire Tony Elumelu Rocks Nigerian Brand, Zorkle At His 60th Birthday / Femi Otedola Rocks Nigerian Jersey, Davido Reacts / Tony Elumelu Rocks Michael Jackson's Outfit To Xmas Party - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Elumelu Rocks Nigerian Jersey To Support Eagles by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 17, 2018
Which Croatia game is underway?
Re: Tony Elumelu Rocks Nigerian Jersey To Support Eagles by Kobicove(m): 9:59am On Jun 17, 2018
After rocking the jersey to support the players, what good did it do us? undecided
Re: Tony Elumelu Rocks Nigerian Jersey To Support Eagles by Kobicove(m): 10:03am On Jun 17, 2018
Okuchris:
we Nigerians do not believe in each other.
I still question what brought about the oyinbo coach?
What happened to our experienced retired players?
It's high time we started believing in ourselves and do more of TEAM WORK

Retired Nigerian players appointed as coaches will bring in tribal sentiments in their team selection undecided
Re: Tony Elumelu Rocks Nigerian Jersey To Support Eagles by Mutemenot(m): 10:37am On Jun 17, 2018
Okuchris:

its not just the coaching bro, the NFF role has alot of negative effect.
Re: Tony Elumelu Rocks Nigerian Jersey To Support Eagles by Greyworld: 10:54am On Jun 17, 2018
Mayrock:
please all these jersey should be burned

Is full of failure......
and whosoever that still hv hope on Nigeria is doing so at his own peril......

am off to biafra my country...

Nigeria is a collosal and non- reversal failure......zoological republic/ animal kingdom/shithole......

Nigeria is a dead nation.
Haba because of 1 match?
what abt Wales that never qualifies?
Re: Tony Elumelu Rocks Nigerian Jersey To Support Eagles by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 17, 2018
I don't think Nigeria has ever won d World Cup before so why the pain in them losing a match Na wa ooo,instead of you to encourage them Na so so insult dey just dey chop since yesterday as if yuh guys can play better
Re: Tony Elumelu Rocks Nigerian Jersey To Support Eagles by Okuchris(f): 11:24am On Jun 17, 2018
Mutemenot:

its not just the coaching bro, the NFF role has alot of negative effect.
lol.
I'm a sis
Re: Tony Elumelu Rocks Nigerian Jersey To Support Eagles by Franking: 11:31am On Jun 17, 2018
Oga Tony, abeg support my ministry small na.
Re: Tony Elumelu Rocks Nigerian Jersey To Support Eagles by Mutemenot(m): 11:32am On Jun 17, 2018
Okuchris:
lol.
I'm a sis

lol. Sorry Adanne cheesy
Re: Tony Elumelu Rocks Nigerian Jersey To Support Eagles by Franking: 11:34am On Jun 17, 2018
Okuchris:

I'm not sure this one knows anything about football. U didn't talk about oyibo coach when he qualified us for the world cup.
Re: Tony Elumelu Rocks Nigerian Jersey To Support Eagles by SuperSuave(m): 11:36am On Jun 17, 2018
abiodunalasa:

Fvck all of them... Except Etebo, Sheu, Balogun, nd our keeper Uzoho.

And a special fvck to this useless piggy undecided
Etebo is the only player that I truly saw
Re: Tony Elumelu Rocks Nigerian Jersey To Support Eagles by SuperSuave(m): 11:40am On Jun 17, 2018
Okuchris:
Moses tried his best. He is the only trying player I saw.
if you were to play in that field, you would know its not as easy as we saw
The Croatians are experienced players
You only saw Moses cos he had most of the ball and wasted all. Nigga was falling like the Naira against Dollar.

The Croatians aren't really experienced but they have good players like Modric, rakitic, perisic, mandzukic who even underperformed. I expected more from Croatia but they played nothing and the eagles couldn't capitalize on that factor. What a shame.
Re: Tony Elumelu Rocks Nigerian Jersey To Support Eagles by kinibigdil: 11:46am On Jun 17, 2018
This are the real Nigerians' people Nigeria has really blessed
Re: Tony Elumelu Rocks Nigerian Jersey To Support Eagles by Shemadex(m): 11:55am On Jun 17, 2018
Which of them
friendlyadvice:
angry since this guy gave my wife to Mr. Eazi, I no like am again
Re: Tony Elumelu Rocks Nigerian Jersey To Support Eagles by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 17, 2018
Greyworld:
Haba because of 1 match? what abt Wales that never qualifies?
Even if na 5 match
they can't win again....pure fact
no on can succeed associating with a failure
Re: Tony Elumelu Rocks Nigerian Jersey To Support Eagles by BlissB(f): 12:32pm On Jun 17, 2018
Mayrock:
please all these jersey should be burned

Is full of failure......
and whosoever that still hv hope on Nigeria is doing so at his own peril......

am off to biafra my country...

Nigeria is a collosal and non- reversal failure......zoological republic/ animal kingdom/shithole......

Nigeria is a dead nation.
I supported this useless Super Eagles with every strength in me....i bashed everybody that said they won't try it....i formed patriotism finish *crying* but they nor only fall my hand....they render me crippled......and person day say all hope is not lost.....nadaaaaaaa....not with how i saw Iceland and Argentina playing.......i wont try it again.....i didn't sleep last night and i even had to leave my books for that stupid match...yesterday ended my watching and following anything that concerns world cup

sorry i had to disturb you....have been looking for shoulders to cry on *still crying*
Re: Tony Elumelu Rocks Nigerian Jersey To Support Eagles by BlissB(f): 12:36pm On Jun 17, 2018
The only thing wen go manage console me na if Croatia go down with us......they didn't play well to get those goals...it was our stupid players that paved way for them....so make we and them kuku comot group D
Re: Tony Elumelu Rocks Nigerian Jersey To Support Eagles by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 17, 2018
BlissB:
I supported this useless Super Eagles with every strength in me....i bashed everybody that said they won't try it....i formed patriotism finish *crying* but they nor only fall my hand....they render me crippled......and person day say all hope is not lost.....nadaaaaaaa....not with how i saw Iceland and Argentina playing.......i wont try it again.....i didn't sleep last night and i even had to leave my books for that stupid match...yesterday ended my watching and following anything that concerns world cup

sorry i had to disturb you....have been looking for shoulders to cry on *still crying*

cry no more and face ur studies.....

Nothing has ever come in contact with buhari and succeeded....

their failure started when Buhari checked hands with them....
and even put a phone call to them....dats when I realised is over for super loosers......

they should just come back home....
Re: Tony Elumelu Rocks Nigerian Jersey To Support Eagles by Bmedels26(f): 12:43pm On Jun 17, 2018
Fake Spotted!! Original don sell out
Re: Tony Elumelu Rocks Nigerian Jersey To Support Eagles by stevio(m): 1:13pm On Jun 17, 2018
Wake up,it was all a dream grin
friendlyadvice:
angry since this guy gave my wife to Mr. Eazi, I no like am again
Re: Tony Elumelu Rocks Nigerian Jersey To Support Eagles by thanki410(m): 1:38pm On Jun 17, 2018
Lord give us christen footballers that will score goals for you...! I am looking fr who to blame, i no see! Chai!
Re: Tony Elumelu Rocks Nigerian Jersey To Support Eagles by friendlyadvice: 2:12pm On Jun 17, 2018
stevio:
Wake up,it was all a dream grin
Shemadex:
Which of them
angry make una no vex me oh
Make I no put una for otedola list
Re: Tony Elumelu Rocks Nigerian Jersey To Support Eagles by Okuchris(f): 7:46pm On Jun 17, 2018
Franking:

I'm not sure this one knows anything about football. U didn't talk about oyibo coach when he qualified us for the world cup.
I know more than you think.
Re: Tony Elumelu Rocks Nigerian Jersey To Support Eagles by stevio(m): 1:13pm On Jun 18, 2018
cheesy
friendlyadvice:

angry make una no vex me oh
Make I no put una for otedola list

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naira Depreciates By N2 Against Dollar / How To Make Money Running A Football Viewing Center In Nigeria / CBN, EFCC Interventions Morph Zone 4 Abuja Into A "Ghost Town”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.