Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,362 members, 7,808,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

Nigeria 0 - Croatia 2 Loss: What Do You Think We Did Wrong? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria 0 - Croatia 2 Loss: What Do You Think We Did Wrong? (30327 Views)

Premier League: Liverpool Set Premier League Record After Aston Villa 7-2 Loss / Highlights Of Barcelona's 8-2 Loss To Bayern (Video, Photos) / World Cup: Russia Vs Croatia - (2 - 2) Croatia 4 - 3 On Penalties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria 0 - Croatia 2 Loss: What Do You Think We Did Wrong? by tundeayo2020: 10:14pm On Jun 16, 2018
u
Re: Nigeria 0 - Croatia 2 Loss: What Do You Think We Did Wrong? by oooduancalmdown: 10:14pm On Jun 16, 2018
Watch as everybody go become coach.
Niggeers be like......he should have put iwobi in the left. He should not have put moses there.
Balogun should be in the front to attack. Blah blah blah.....

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria 0 - Croatia 2 Loss: What Do You Think We Did Wrong? by Adebowhales(m): 10:15pm On Jun 16, 2018

1 Like

Re: Nigeria 0 - Croatia 2 Loss: What Do You Think We Did Wrong? by Sweetguy25: 10:15pm On Jun 16, 2018
Nigeria sucks. Thats all
Re: Nigeria 0 - Croatia 2 Loss: What Do You Think We Did Wrong? by sigiyaya(m): 10:15pm On Jun 16, 2018
what we did wrong was to qualifying for this World cup tournament cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Nigeria 0 - Croatia 2 Loss: What Do You Think We Did Wrong? by Cloud007: 10:15pm On Jun 16, 2018
Our guys are too layed back....and not smart with positioning.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria 0 - Croatia 2 Loss: What Do You Think We Did Wrong? by adedayoa2(f): 10:15pm On Jun 16, 2018
Senselin:
To me, Etebo did not play his usual wing. I don't blame his own goal.. Coach Rohr follow kill us. Why a lone striker (Ighalo) when we needed two?

Mikel, what happened?
exactly, I've noticed this from the useless friendlies we've been playing.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria 0 - Croatia 2 Loss: What Do You Think We Did Wrong? by linearity: 10:15pm On Jun 16, 2018
Cc
Re: Nigeria 0 - Croatia 2 Loss: What Do You Think We Did Wrong? by BadBlaize(m): 10:15pm On Jun 16, 2018
Re: Nigeria 0 - Croatia 2 Loss: What Do You Think We Did Wrong? by onadana: 10:15pm On Jun 16, 2018
Nothing.We gave what we had.You can't give what you don't have.The chic that will turn into a cock..you will know from the day it hatches from the egg.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria 0 - Croatia 2 Loss: What Do You Think We Did Wrong? by Blakjewelry(m): 10:15pm On Jun 16, 2018
I am glad I didn't watch it

1 Like

Re: Nigeria 0 - Croatia 2 Loss: What Do You Think We Did Wrong? by Newpride(m): 10:15pm On Jun 16, 2018
Those guys shld not be allowed to enter any stadium in Russia again.
Picking guys from street would have bn better than those bundles of useless elements playing like crabs.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria 0 - Croatia 2 Loss: What Do You Think We Did Wrong? by donqx: 10:15pm On Jun 16, 2018
the super eagles is part of our numerous problems among poverty hunger corruption selfish interest bad leadership bereaucracy red tapism among others

i insist.

please all the players should return back to their clubs after losing out...don't bother to come back to nigeria again.
until we implement death sentence or jail term to any player who performed woefully.that is when we will get things right.
I read saudi arabia will be punishing their players who lost 5-0 to russia.
super eagles does not deserve a kobo for this participation.they can keep the useless overhyped jersey and continue taking pictures with their thumbs up in europe

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria 0 - Croatia 2 Loss: What Do You Think We Did Wrong? by cmon(m): 10:15pm On Jun 16, 2018
Mikel played... That's what went wrong.... He totally displaced everyone.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria 0 - Croatia 2 Loss: What Do You Think We Did Wrong? by Pentools(m): 10:16pm On Jun 16, 2018
Rohr is overrated, I believe he won't blame this one on NFF or soccer politics like his predecessors, cus he was provided with literally everything he needed regarding the World Cup.

Why can't he support ighalo with iheanacho if ighalo must play and must mikel play 10 whereas he's known for sleeping on the ball, why can't mikel go back to four n iwobi should replace him. Rohr abi na Roar lacks tactics entirely.

Nigeria n her coach did everything WRONG. The one n only right thing Nigeria did is that they've finally replaced the infamous BBN poo from littering all over the social media n most especially Nairaland, and that's way better off and relatively satisfactory.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria 0 - Croatia 2 Loss: What Do You Think We Did Wrong? by humblenature: 10:16pm On Jun 16, 2018
lipsrsealed

It is clear that some players were forced on the coach by NFF

Mikel, onazi, shehu, echiejile really don't have anything to offer at this level

Its not over yet. Two games to go...

Mikel should chop bench.. Etebo should play as his under 21 role which is central midfield.

ndid should play 4

Iwobi should play ahead of etebo.

I feel ekong should be investigated for match fixing..

Replace ekong with more experienced defender in omeruo

Change formation to more direct one like 352 or 4231..

We don't have a good striker.. This thing that ighalo is waiting for ball is not striking o..

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria 0 - Croatia 2 Loss: What Do You Think We Did Wrong? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 16, 2018
Nothing wrong. We just dont have the material to win. You cant play beyond your quality.

We are an average team.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria 0 - Croatia 2 Loss: What Do You Think We Did Wrong? by Mutemenot(m): 10:16pm On Jun 16, 2018
First, I did wrong for wasting my Fuel shocked

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria 0 - Croatia 2 Loss: What Do You Think We Did Wrong? by dalaman: 10:16pm On Jun 16, 2018
Buhari is what we did wrong.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria 0 - Croatia 2 Loss: What Do You Think We Did Wrong? by lolaxavier(m): 10:16pm On Jun 16, 2018
We are simply not good....shikena

1 Like

Re: Nigeria 0 - Croatia 2 Loss: What Do You Think We Did Wrong? by kudos4god(m): 10:16pm On Jun 16, 2018
Our prayer fall my hand in big time. My bet don cut finish
Re: Nigeria 0 - Croatia 2 Loss: What Do You Think We Did Wrong? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 16, 2018
FP! As e de hot.
Re: Nigeria 0 - Croatia 2 Loss: What Do You Think We Did Wrong? by dazzlingd(m): 10:16pm On Jun 16, 2018
Coach
Re: Nigeria 0 - Croatia 2 Loss: What Do You Think We Did Wrong? by MaziOmenuko: 10:16pm On Jun 16, 2018
Starting Iwobi on the flanks.
Not starting 2 attackers.
Depending on Moses to initiate our attack.
Hoping that Mikel will be productive.

What we should have done;

Start Moses as a left full back.
Put Iwobi behind the strikers.
Start iheanacho to support Ighalo.

Above all, have some sense of urgency.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria 0 - Croatia 2 Loss: What Do You Think We Did Wrong? by zuma4k(m): 10:17pm On Jun 16, 2018
Very simple, you cannot give what you do not have, the Croatians were head and shoulders above us. Ultimately, the better team won.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria 0 - Croatia 2 Loss: What Do You Think We Did Wrong? by OgaTheTop2: 10:17pm On Jun 16, 2018
We did everything wrong! angry
Re: Nigeria 0 - Croatia 2 Loss: What Do You Think We Did Wrong? by Adefemiaderoju1: 10:17pm On Jun 16, 2018
We lack the quality that's just the fact and I don't see us qualifying from the group
Re: Nigeria 0 - Croatia 2 Loss: What Do You Think We Did Wrong? by buJu234: 10:17pm On Jun 16, 2018
Putting the right players in the wrong position, which is the fault of the coach..

Simple as abc

1 Like

Re: Nigeria 0 - Croatia 2 Loss: What Do You Think We Did Wrong? by pemiakd: 10:17pm On Jun 16, 2018
All is wrong with d match
Re: Nigeria 0 - Croatia 2 Loss: What Do You Think We Did Wrong? by onadana: 10:17pm On Jun 16, 2018
Arsenalholic:
Why Super Eagles always does this to me I can't say. They bring my hopes up, only to later bring it crashing down.

Super Eagles brings you hope...in fashion or what?
Re: Nigeria 0 - Croatia 2 Loss: What Do You Think We Did Wrong? by fotadmowmend(m): 10:17pm On Jun 16, 2018
Everything....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

An Interesting Analysis Of Mikel & Makelele / Photos From The Super Eagles Match Against The Crocodiles Of Lesotho / I Knew Eagles Would Lose - keshi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.