Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,315 members, 7,780,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:30 PM

How The Pig That Predicted Semi-final For Nigeria Reacted After The Match - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How The Pig That Predicted Semi-final For Nigeria Reacted After The Match (97399 Views)

Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest / Where Are The Cat And Pig That Predicted Nigeria's Victory? / Meet Marcus, The Pig That Predicted Nigeria Will Get To The Semi-Final (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The Pig That Predicted Semi-final For Nigeria Reacted After The Match by momodub: 7:46pm On Jun 17, 2018
Ha ha
Re: How The Pig That Predicted Semi-final For Nigeria Reacted After The Match by Tinlar: 7:52pm On Jun 17, 2018
This world cup full of surprises
Re: How The Pig That Predicted Semi-final For Nigeria Reacted After The Match by GMbuharii: 7:54pm On Jun 17, 2018
sarrki:
It’s ipob pigs
Not the real one
but...but...but the real one is wiser than you nah

2 Likes

Re: How The Pig That Predicted Semi-final For Nigeria Reacted After The Match by innocential3032(m): 7:57pm On Jun 17, 2018
lol
Re: How The Pig That Predicted Semi-final For Nigeria Reacted After The Match by 21savages: 7:59pm On Jun 17, 2018
Super eagles eagle went missing since yestaday
Re: How The Pig That Predicted Semi-final For Nigeria Reacted After The Match by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 17, 2018
So, y'all believed a pig. A freaking pig! grin...
Re: How The Pig That Predicted Semi-final For Nigeria Reacted After The Match by maduxs: 8:06pm On Jun 17, 2018
Gamblers right now

4 Likes

Re: How The Pig That Predicted Semi-final For Nigeria Reacted After The Match by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 17, 2018
maduxs:
Gamblers right now

Lol

You guys will not ki mi with laugh today ...

Too funny pics and memes

1 Like

Re: How The Pig That Predicted Semi-final For Nigeria Reacted After The Match by Caseless: 8:11pm On Jun 17, 2018
murphyrichy:
Am I the only one that doesn't understand this pig of a thing since Nigeria lost their match. Wats pig abeg?
a mystic pig predicted that Nigeria will make it to the semi-final.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How The Pig That Predicted Semi-final For Nigeria Reacted After The Match by Antoeni(m): 8:12pm On Jun 17, 2018
Useless pig

Re: How The Pig That Predicted Semi-final For Nigeria Reacted After The Match by ifymadu: 8:12pm On Jun 17, 2018
The pig actually committed suicide after the game.

2 Likes

Re: How The Pig That Predicted Semi-final For Nigeria Reacted After The Match by RandyLewis(m): 8:17pm On Jun 17, 2018
sarrki:
It’s ipob pigs
Not the real one
This bastard is back to insult his generations
Re: How The Pig That Predicted Semi-final For Nigeria Reacted After The Match by Welrez(m): 8:18pm On Jun 17, 2018
We didn't know.

1 Like

Re: How The Pig That Predicted Semi-final For Nigeria Reacted After The Match by janejive(f): 8:21pm On Jun 17, 2018
I love Nigerians, we can have fun in any circumstance. �����
Re: How The Pig That Predicted Semi-final For Nigeria Reacted After The Match by Trexnemesis(m): 8:34pm On Jun 17, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How The Pig That Predicted Semi-final For Nigeria Reacted After The Match by beresponsible(m): 8:45pm On Jun 17, 2018
sarrki:
It’s ipob pigs
Not the real one
shame and we were having fun. Am not even igbo

1 Like

Re: How The Pig That Predicted Semi-final For Nigeria Reacted After The Match by gr8tone: 9:06pm On Jun 17, 2018
Thank God it's a joke
Re: How The Pig That Predicted Semi-final For Nigeria Reacted After The Match by Westaslave2(f): 9:08pm On Jun 17, 2018
dis pig na lie mohammed pig
Re: How The Pig That Predicted Semi-final For Nigeria Reacted After The Match by Caseless: 9:19pm On Jun 17, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

So for your church mind you believe say Naija go win WC? Seriously?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7268366_img20180615wa0006_jpeg595fcd54704d4ad7b5e67752f71d4e89
yes na
Re: How The Pig That Predicted Semi-final For Nigeria Reacted After The Match by Caseless: 9:21pm On Jun 17, 2018
Welrez:
We didn't know.
grin grin
Re: How The Pig That Predicted Semi-final For Nigeria Reacted After The Match by Lilimax(f): 9:21pm On Jun 17, 2018
Caseless:

The pig is not taking chances...he sails on.
You no serious at all! smiley
Re: How The Pig That Predicted Semi-final For Nigeria Reacted After The Match by Lilimax(f): 9:22pm On Jun 17, 2018
janejive:
I love Nigerians, we can have fun in any circumstance. �����
Honestly! Never knew this caseless is like this grin
Re: How The Pig That Predicted Semi-final For Nigeria Reacted After The Match by Igbodicool(m): 9:24pm On Jun 17, 2018
sarrki:
It’s ipob pigs
Not the real one
Says a SOPHISTICATED slowpoke.
Re: How The Pig That Predicted Semi-final For Nigeria Reacted After The Match by Igbodicool(m): 9:25pm On Jun 17, 2018
sarrki:
It’s ipob pigs
Not the real one
Says a SOPHISTICATED MOOOOOOW

1 Like

Re: How The Pig That Predicted Semi-final For Nigeria Reacted After The Match by Lilimax(f): 9:25pm On Jun 17, 2018
Caseless:
grin grin grin

The pig is right. We shall reach the semi-final. Even dem tonyebarcanista no go fit doubt us by then.

Spain was beaten in their first game in 2010 and they still won the WC.

Where's lalasticlala sef?
So all hope is not lost.
Re: How The Pig That Predicted Semi-final For Nigeria Reacted After The Match by ikorodureporta: 9:28pm On Jun 17, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Buhari has ruined Nigeria cheesy

Re: How The Pig That Predicted Semi-final For Nigeria Reacted After The Match by ikorodureporta: 9:34pm On Jun 17, 2018
Laff won kill me here cheesy cheesy
Re: How The Pig That Predicted Semi-final For Nigeria Reacted After The Match by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 17, 2018
sarrki:
It’s my mother, she is a pig

The real pig

fixed cool
Re: How The Pig That Predicted Semi-final For Nigeria Reacted After The Match by Juliusdking(m): 9:42pm On Jun 17, 2018
Mad pig and op
Re: How The Pig That Predicted Semi-final For Nigeria Reacted After The Match by damite94(m): 9:45pm On Jun 17, 2018
Why are we always having animal issues in this country?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Foreigners Wearing Super Eagles' Jersey Proudly After It Sold Out / Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President / Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.