Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,123 members, 7,807,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Purfcie Conna: I Am Okay With Sex Scenes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Purfcie Conna: I Am Okay With Sex Scenes (46917 Views)

Ghanaians Are Obsessed With Sex – Lydia Forson / ‘I Am Ready To Act Nude In Sex Scenes’ — Ex BBN Housemate, Tobi Bakre Says / Tobi Bakre:'don't Ask Me About Alex & Ceec, I Want To Do Raw Sex Scenes' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Purfcie Conna: I Am Okay With Sex Scenes by made4naija(f): 7:36am On Jun 17, 2018
Budding Ghanaian actress, Purfie Conna, may still be a long shot from being a household name in her country as an actress but she’s fast becoming a public figure on Instagram.

In fact Purfcie who goes by the name ‘Pufcieconna’ on Instagram has a picture that went viral in the Instagram ‘search’ section that so many Instagram bloggers reposted. The reason the marketing executive is such a sight for sore eyes is so plain to see merely by staring at her.

In a chat with Potpourri, Purfcie explains why her acting career has not been on the up and up, and states her readiness to take the stage by storm.

“Way back after my Senior Secondary School I featured in ‘Crime to Christ’ by Venus Production. I was in a club section. Right after that I had to go to school in the western region of Ghana, that is Takoradi. Name of School is Takoradi Polytechnic, now Takoradi University. So I had to stop everything and concentrate on my education. After my Polytechnic, l had to do my National Service and work as well, so, there was no time for acting. I later had to school again which was in the Ghana Institute of Management and Public Administration (GIMPA). I was featured in an award music video last year and this year I was introduced into acting again, so, I think I will take it seriously this time around. I have been in about three movies/series which are yet to be premiered”, she said.

She said she’s ready to take up any role that comes her way, as long as it does not entail her going entirely nude before the camera.

“ I can’t go naked for the camera. I can just show a little of skin, like in a cool bikini. Sex scenes in movies are meant to be part of the movie to make it look real. At the end of the day, they are all camera tricks, so, there’s nothing wrong with it. Sex scenes are okay with me as long as they don’t entail going entirely nude. To me, actors shouldn’t show too much skin ,” she quipped. Talking about how she got her curvy shape together, she said, “ They are all real. I diet and trained to gain all this. I use waist trainers to get my tummy flat and tiny, that’s all.

source : https://www.made4naija.com/2018/06/im-okay-with-sex-scenes-ghanaian-actress-purfcie-conna/

2 Shares

Re: Purfcie Conna: I Am Okay With Sex Scenes by LordsApostle: 7:39am On Jun 17, 2018
Repulsive

36 Likes

Re: Purfcie Conna: I Am Okay With Sex Scenes by itspzpics(m): 7:40am On Jun 17, 2018
I see

Pretty Girl Wears Pant & Bra To Her Birthday.photos Go Viral(pics) >>> http://www.praizenews.com/pretty-girl-wears-pant-bra-to-her-birthday-photos-go-viralpics/

Lol.... Slay mama
Re: Purfcie Conna: I Am Okay With Sex Scenes by EbukaHades10(m): 8:00am On Jun 17, 2018
Waist trainers are scams. Girls that spend hours in the gym,keep it up.

6 Likes

Re: Purfcie Conna: I Am Okay With Sex Scenes by decatalyst(m): 8:16am On Jun 17, 2018
How many people get this load?

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Purfcie Conna: I Am Okay With Sex Scenes by Kingsley10000: 8:35am On Jun 17, 2018
chai...see nyash I don die

doggy style won't be bad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Purfcie Conna: I Am Okay With Sex Scenes by czarina(f): 8:37am On Jun 17, 2018
Like you had options undecided undecided undecided

Mods thank you for banning me o undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Purfcie Conna: I Am Okay With Sex Scenes by bla4(m): 9:54am On Jun 17, 2018
Hmmmmm that ass can send someone to hell fire.

13 Likes

Re: Purfcie Conna: I Am Okay With Sex Scenes by made4naija(f): 1:32pm On Jun 17, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Re: Purfcie Conna: I Am Okay With Sex Scenes by Kingsley1000(m): 2:47pm On Jun 17, 2018
bla4:
Hmmmmm that ass can send someone to hell fire.
especially when one is transmitting from the back(doggy)

7 Likes

Re: Purfcie Conna: I Am Okay With Sex Scenes by darfay: 7:08pm On Jun 17, 2018
Ghana and olosho are like 6&7 abi @ just30,Emeka1101

1 Like

Re: Purfcie Conna: I Am Okay With Sex Scenes by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 17, 2018
sad

3 Likes

Re: Purfcie Conna: I Am Okay With Sex Scenes by Macnnoli4(m): 7:08pm On Jun 17, 2018
its Ghana,as usual and all their fine and biggy actresses.

1 Like

Re: Purfcie Conna: I Am Okay With Sex Scenes by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 17, 2018

1 Like

Re: Purfcie Conna: I Am Okay With Sex Scenes by jrusky(m): 7:09pm On Jun 17, 2018
Pls OP are you mad What is all these Ghana this Ghana that since morning is something wrong with you

1 Like

Re: Purfcie Conna: I Am Okay With Sex Scenes by SenorFax(m): 7:09pm On Jun 17, 2018
Yepa
Ghanaians can qualify for Ukwu anytime anyday instead of qualifying for World Cup

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Purfcie Conna: I Am Okay With Sex Scenes by footballflaver: 7:09pm On Jun 17, 2018
olosho
Re: Purfcie Conna: I Am Okay With Sex Scenes by MARKone(m): 7:09pm On Jun 17, 2018
Ihe nkea ihe kwe! shocked

1 Like

Re: Purfcie Conna: I Am Okay With Sex Scenes by Xinzu: 7:09pm On Jun 17, 2018
Just my type of olosho grin

3 Likes

Re: Purfcie Conna: I Am Okay With Sex Scenes by talk2rotman(m): 7:09pm On Jun 17, 2018
balon dior
Re: Purfcie Conna: I Am Okay With Sex Scenes by wildkat: 7:09pm On Jun 17, 2018
LordsApostle:
Repulsive

Guy stop pretending. Na all dis kain things make naija no dey move wella

1 Like

Re: Purfcie Conna: I Am Okay With Sex Scenes by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:09pm On Jun 17, 2018
undecided
Re: Purfcie Conna: I Am Okay With Sex Scenes by StarUp: 7:10pm On Jun 17, 2018
Her problem dey her back!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purfcie Conna: I Am Okay With Sex Scenes by oluwasegun007(m): 7:10pm On Jun 17, 2018
U
Re: Purfcie Conna: I Am Okay With Sex Scenes by IMASTEX: 7:10pm On Jun 17, 2018
It is obvious the market is going fine. Meanwhile, for those interested in stopping quick release & weak attention as man.

Check our signature to see the wonder Natural Tea for total correction. No side effect.
Re: Purfcie Conna: I Am Okay With Sex Scenes by Obaf1(m): 7:10pm On Jun 17, 2018
eleyi gidigaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

1 Like

Re: Purfcie Conna: I Am Okay With Sex Scenes by Holocene(m): 7:11pm On Jun 17, 2018
I bet this one go de smell shit shit.....she can't be able to clean her big butt well after taking a dump

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani And Segun Wealth Traditional Wedding (Video, Photos) / Davido Congratulates Cassper Nyovest As He Sold Out 68K Stadium Capacity (Photos / Osita Iheme's Vehicle Involved In Auto Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.