Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,229 members, 7,807,760 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

Best Apps Every Student Should Have - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Apps Every Student Should Have (1398 Views)

Best Apps For Watching Live Football Matches Free In 2019 / 10 Most Useful Android Apps Every New Android Smartphone Must Have / 10 Safety Apps Every Woman Should Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Apps Every Student Should Have by akeentech(m): 9:23am On Jun 17, 2018
School life is outstanding amongst other periods one can possibly imagine. However it could be the messiest one as well.

When you are in school there are such a significant number of things you have to adapt up to and for some, it’s impractical without some outside help.

Today we have presented to you a rundown of the Best apps for students which won’t just assist you with performing daily activities all the more flawlessly but also enable you to make the best future for yourself in the end.

#1. StudyBlue Flashcards

[Download Android]

Studying with Flashcards is one of the most well known ways to memorize vital stuff by students the world over. and how great it would be in the event that you can carry your FlashCards in a hurry?

StudyBlue Flashcards is one the Best apps for students which not just gives you a chance to make create flashcards on your telephone and carry them around, but you can likewise access cards made by any other students, making it simpler to memorize subjects you are not solid in.

#2. Dictionary app

[Download Here]

Always carrying a dictionary with you is a decent habit regardless of whether you are not a student as you never know what odd word you may look for next, and what’s better if you can mould the dictionary to fit into your Smart Phone?

#3. Studious

[Download Here]

You could never miss a class or get humiliated in one if you have this simple yet exceptionally compelling scheduler app on your cell phone known as Studious.

As the name suggests the application enables you to make a schedule of every one of your classes and check them whenever you have to be sure, however hold up there is more.

What makes Studious outstanding amongst other Best apps for students in play store is its feature to dictate your smartphone’s behavior amid your class time. You simply need to choose your class timing and in which mode your telephone ought to be during them (silent, vibration and so forth).

#4. Mint

[Download Here]

Have you ever wondered all your cash went and how you went from having both your stashes full toward the beginning of the month to being totally bankrupt at simply the tenth of the month? All things considered, mint can help you to find out.

Managing with your financial plan or budget is one the most imperative tasks to perform for any student. It’s particularly made for the ones living outside the place where they grew up.

#5. Sleep If You Can Alarm

[Download Here]

How regularly does it happen that you could catch up with any significant appointment or miss a vital lecture because you were just sleeping? Subsequent to installing this alarm app you will never miss any such essential assignment (or let’s simply say you won’t have the ability to).

Portrayed as the World’s Most Annoying alarm timer application. It features a remarkable picture mode where you need to get out of bed overnight and take photo of a registered place to turn off the alarm which is certainly enough to break your sleep.

#6. Scribd

[Download Here ios]

Scribed isn’t just one of the best instructive apps out there in the market. However, is actually one of the Best apps for students (college) in the event that you are hoping to build your knowledge about any subject.

The developers claim that the application has the biggest document library which includes detailed scientific studies, academic dissertations, government reports and many more and it shouldn’t be quite of a surprise if that is true literally.

#7. Mathway

[Download Here Android]

[Download Here ios]

Math is often viewed as the hardest subject by students and if you’re likewise affected by the Math-phobia. Then Mathway is a standout amongst other Best apps for students you should try definitely.

The application gives you a chance to enter any math issue by typing it out or basically clicking a photograph of the type paper. It then gives you the appropriate answer in details with well ordered instruction.

#8. Duolingo

[Download Here]

The following entry in our rundown of the Best apps for students is Duolingo which is extraordinary compared to other educational applications if you are a foreign language student. I personally use this app back in the day to learn French language.

The application has won the Editor’s Choice honor back in the day. It can help you in learning numerous prominent languages, for example, French, Portuguese, German, Dutch, Italian and all the more totally free.

#9. Evernote

[Download Android]

[Download Here ios]

The last entry in our rundown of the best the Best apps for students is the best quick note-taking app called Evernote and chances are that you have already known about it.

It’s a standout amongst the most used notes taking application by smartphone users. Regardless of whether you are studying a subject or going to an important lecture where you need to note down the essential points, Evernote can help you to perform the task flawlessly.

Source: https://www.akeentech.com/9-best-apps-for-students/

1 Like

Re: Best Apps Every Student Should Have by akeentech(m): 9:24am On Jun 17, 2018
NB: Who no know no go know
Re: Best Apps Every Student Should Have by akeentech(m): 3:12pm On Jun 17, 2018
Lalasticlala, let's help them students
Re: Best Apps Every Student Should Have by akeentech(m): 7:17am On Jun 18, 2018
Lalasticlala are we fighting ni? Ever since I uploaded my dp you haven't pushed my post to FP
Re: Best Apps Every Student Should Have by mindful01: 3:43pm On Jun 20, 2018
Nice job from op, keep it up broh
Re: Best Apps Every Student Should Have by akeentech(m): 7:42am On Jun 22, 2018
Thanks broh
Re: Best Apps Every Student Should Have by akeentech(m): 7:16am On Jul 05, 2018
akeentech:
Lalasticlala are we fighting ni? Ever since I uploaded my dp you haven't pushed my post to FP
Re: Best Apps Every Student Should Have by marc55: 7:41am On Jul 05, 2018
My brother no matter how you color it, a phone is a major distraction to a student.. Go and argue with ur village people

Re: Best Apps Every Student Should Have by akeentech(m): 8:36am On Jul 05, 2018
marc55:
My brother no matter how you color it, a phone is a major distraction to a student.. Go and argue with ur village people
Lalasticlala do you agree with this man?
Re: Best Apps Every Student Should Have by TheManofTomorrow(m): 5:03pm On Apr 09, 2019
Dont that guy. A mobile phone is both a blessing and a curse. All things have their own advantage so why should n handheld be an exception.
I downloaded that sleep while you can app and that duolingo and I must confess. You 're on point

Laslasticlala, its not too late for this post to grace FP

(1) (Reply)

First Made-in-africa Smartphone Out / Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018) Unboxing And Review + Price (photos) / Airtel Awoof: Get 1GB + N2000 Airtime For N1000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.