Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

Unilag Diploma 11 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag Diploma 11 (7028 Views)

Unilag Diploma/foundation Programme Admission 2013/2014 / Unilag Diploma Admissions / Unilag Diploma Result Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unilag Diploma 11 by DEBOLABI: 6:15pm On Jun 03, 2010
Hello,pls anyone with information about unilag foundation diploma II entrance exam for this year should share it with us.

Let just create this forum till the information is out, we write the exam and we gain the admission.

THREAD OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Unilag Diploma 11 by mruniverse: 7:27pm On Jun 03, 2010
the form will be coming out next week. the price is N15,000
Re: Unilag Diploma 11 by DEBOLABI: 9:14pm On Jun 03, 2010
thanks for joining the thread

whatx the probability that after it all, you will have the chance of getting admission,

Is it every body that will write the Entrance exam that will be chosen or base on performance.

if it is base on performance, i am sure i can do more better. i just pray it should not be base on MAN KNOW MAN
Re: Unilag Diploma 11 by NiceHans: 12:38pm On Jun 04, 2010
@mr universe & debo, Am also going to apply,pls i wan 2 knw if we must choose unilag in utme and how long the program's gonna last, also which course can apply and if we ll rite pume in unilag. I appreciate ur answers
Re: Unilag Diploma 11 by miraexcel(f): 1:54pm On Jun 04, 2010
how much does this program cost please? i'm thinking of getting the form for my cousin
Re: Unilag Diploma 11 by DEBOLABI: 3:07pm On Jun 04, 2010
from the information i heard

the programme cost 350,000K
it gonna run for 9 months

take note that there is no hostel

but i bet you if you are very brilliant, you will get what you want.

you are going to write utme and post utme, but i dont think the score is necessary.

your diploma performance will determine and it will take you direct to 200L

stay cool house.
Re: Unilag Diploma 11 by DEBOLABI: 3:10pm On Jun 04, 2010
from the information i heard

the programme cost 350,000K
it gonna run for 9 months

take note that there is no hostel

but i bet you if you are very brilliant, you will get what you want.

you are going to write utme and post utme, but i dont think the score is necessary.

your diploma performance will determine and it will take you direct to 200L

stay cool house.
Re: Unilag Diploma 11 by NiceHans: 6:04pm On Jun 04, 2010
350,000? Ke, EGBAMI Oooo. . . Where do they expect student 2 get this kinda money? Then what abt sku fees? Ha. Nigeria is full of kleptomaniacs, infact i dunno wha 2 say, debo, must we put unilag in utme?
Re: Unilag Diploma 11 by DEBOLABI: 6:47pm On Jun 05, 2010
ITS 350,000 K from the information heard

but do you know that people still rush this program despite the 350,000k

infact i dont know what to do, where to get that kind of money but i believe with God all things are possible. and the entrance into 200L is strictly base on 2.5gpa (diploma).

see you at the top
Re: Unilag Diploma 11 by NiceHans: 8:09pm On Jun 05, 2010
Debo, thanks 4 ur answers, pls are they offering admission to med &surgery after the diploma
Re: Unilag Diploma 11 by NiceHans: 8:10pm On Jun 05, 2010
Debo, thanks 4 ur answers, pls are they offering admission to med &surgery after the diploma
Re: Unilag Diploma 11 by snoopy(m): 1:34am On Jun 06, 2010
forms are already on sale for the 2010/2011 unilag diploma @ 16k. If successful in the entrance test (which is a piece of cake anyway and shouldnt pose much difficulties) candidates are to pay the school fees. Am not so sure how much it is this year and dont wanna speculate but it was 320k last year. I wont be surprised if its 350k this year cuz there has always been an upward review of the fee yearly due to the ever increasing applicants. You must also know that the fee can be paid in instalments with an initial payment of over half the stipulated fee. Now contrary to what someone said earlier, you dont sit for any utme or post utme exam. Yo' diploma certificate with a cgpa of 2.5 and above automatically qualifys you for direct entry admission into 200 level in the university of lagos, university of bedfordshire and university of lancshire in london. Note: uni of lancshire offers scholarships to exceptional students in the programme. All the candidate has to do is when the programme is running, he/she should purchase the utme direct entry form and fill appropriately
Stating the qualification as unilag diploma and pray he/she meets the required cgpa at the end to be admitted. Hope you find my info useful
Re: Unilag Diploma 11 by netotse(m): 1:39am On Jun 06, 2010
individual departments will set their cut-off marks o, so a 2.5gpa might get you into an education course, but it sure as hell wont get you into an engineering course

plus the cut-offs are set based on the grades, so if a lot of ppl do well, the cut-off'll be much higher. . .
Re: Unilag Diploma 11 by NiceHans: 8:50am On Jun 06, 2010
Guys,pls do they offer admission to 200level for medicine through this diploma?
Re: Unilag Diploma 11 by DEBOLABI: 2:41pm On Jun 06, 2010

snoopy and netotse
thanks for the information

you said individual departments will set their cut off mark, i saw the cut-off mark on the internet but i dont know if it is over hundred or in percentage. could you please explain this to this forum because it will be of great important to us.

and there is know post jamb for the diplomite, please buttress the house on this.
Re: Unilag Diploma 11 by netotse(m): 2:58pm On Jun 06, 2010
when i did diploma 2 entrance exam(2003), the cut off was 100 out of 200, (the next year, the total score was reduced to 100) that was for an engineering course, other courses had their own cut-offs.

to enter year 2, the cut-off was 3.2 or 3.5 i cant remember

BTW i've graduated.
Re: Unilag Diploma 11 by NiceHans: 3:14pm On Jun 06, 2010
Guys, pls answer me, do they admit to medicine through the diploma? Pls some one should answer me
Re: Unilag Diploma 11 by DEBOLABI: 3:36pm On Jun 06, 2010
i think there is medicine and surgery,

please who know the entrance into 200L cut-off mark for accounting, banking and finance or business administration

i guess if the the total gpa should be 5 point.

please do they consider catchment or less development state in the entrance examination and entrance into 200L because i'm from Kwara State.
Re: Unilag Diploma 11 by NiceHans: 6:43am On Jun 07, 2010
Hi,guys pls when is d reg. closing an when is d iploma starting, is there hostel accomadation?
Re: Unilag Diploma 11 by DEBOLABI: 1:21pm On Jun 07, 2010
if we are paying 350,000 k and at the end of the day, some candidate are not chosen. habaa 350k is not easy to get in this country that will establish a big business. but all the way, education come first.

you mean it is a most we pay 170k before we start the program, please i will like to know how we are going to pay the balance, is it installment, is it second semester. i dont want a situation whereby we pay 170k and a month later they start disturbing for the balance.

do they consider Less developed state also, coz i'm from kwara state

please house answer this?
Re: Unilag Diploma 11 by netotse(m): 10:00pm On Jun 07, 2010
^^guy read, pass and get in on merit which one is less developed area again?. . .forget about that nonsense abeg

as per the medicine guy, last i heard the medical people still had to write an exam after passing diplomaII, that was the set after mine or something. . .dont know how far now. . .medicine is mad competitive o. . .check the unilag website now. . .www.unilag.edu.ng
Re: Unilag Diploma 11 by Damastermind(m): 7:39am On Jun 08, 2010
Pls,how/where do i purchase d form,nd wat is d procedure for filling and submitting it.pls i nid an answer quick.my dad is on my neck.
Re: Unilag Diploma 11 by DEBOLABI: 9:38am On Jun 08, 2010
PLEASE AND PLEASE

I CREATED THIS THREAD, AND I THINK THERE SHOULD NOT BE ANYTHING LIKE FRAUD OR SCAMMER

PLEASE DONT PAY ANYBODY FOR ANYTHING, DR. ADEMOLA IS A SCAMMER. DONT MIND HIM.

JUST DO THINGS YOUR SELF AND DONT CALL ANY BODY FOR HELP.

BEWARE
Re: Unilag Diploma 11 by Damastermind(m): 12:42pm On Jun 09, 2010
Pls answer my questn oh!D one b4 d scammer.Abeg,i nid d info real quick.
Re: Unilag Diploma 11 by Damastermind(m): 12:46pm On Jun 09, 2010
Pls answer my questn oh!D one b4 d scammer.Abeg,i nid d info real quick.
Re: Unilag Diploma 11 by reloboy(m): 5:00pm On Jun 14, 2010
guys please how do we buy the form and where are we going to buy it guys please be fast i need info as soon as possible
Re: Unilag Diploma 11 by Sc00by1(m): 1:08pm On Jun 15, 2010
who is in charge of post-ume?
Re: Unilag Diploma 11 by kittykiss(f): 4:42pm On Jul 25, 2010
PLS,I already purchased the form.I just want to know what to expect.Are the questons gonna be difficult?If so,is there any way I can get the past questions?
Re: Unilag Diploma 11 by ibrojem: 7:55am On Aug 30, 2010
Result is out,go check ur result n ur name,av seen my name, Go get ur admission letter on thur sep 2 '10, C u @ lag,
Re: Unilag Diploma 11 by egberoungb(m): 1:02pm On Sep 15, 2010
you can now go to your faculty to collect your admission letter if your name came out on merit,discretionary and supplementary should keep in touch.

(1) (2) (Reply)

UNN Post Ume Exam Date? / Literature-in-english Jamb 2016/2017 [ Examportal.ml ] / Can He Get Admission To Read Medcine With NABTEB Result?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.