Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

You Are Paying A Software Developer That!!!!!! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / You Are Paying A Software Developer That!!!!!! (1439 Views)

Any App Developer That Can Develop An App Like Tinder ? / I Need A Developer That Can Create A Website Like This / How Can I Build An Android App Without Being A Software Developer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are Paying A Software Developer That!!!!!! by benfluleck: 10:33am On Jun 17, 2018
Before I got my current job, I saw a job ad on jobberman for 80,000 per month for an Android developer which absolutely scared me. I invite people to use this thread to share their horror stories of pay for IT professionals in Nigeria and what they think is a decent rate.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: You Are Paying A Software Developer That!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 17, 2018
Software developers in naija are not well paid compared to their foreign counterparts. A friend got a junior front-end role for N100k recently in an e-commerce company.

Ps: I sent you a DM bro.
Re: You Are Paying A Software Developer That!!!!!! by benfluleck: 10:43am On Jun 17, 2018
codebrew85:

Ps: I sent you a DM bro.

Sorry I don't answer DMs in my email anymore I had a bad experience from one of the people I was trying to help please post your message on the channel and I will attend to it
Re: You Are Paying A Software Developer That!!!!!! by CptBule(m): 11:09am On Jun 17, 2018
Good morning and happy sunday forum members.
Re: You Are Paying A Software Developer That!!!!!! by stephenkhalaf(m): 4:37pm On Jun 23, 2018
CptBule:
Good morning and happy sunday forum members.

With utmost respect to the thread owner and moderators, I wish to digress a bit and make a common but genuine appeal.

I am stuck between the blue sea and the red sea and will soon be drowned by both seas if I don't find a way out and pay my fees by Tuesday. It is a fee of #24,500 at uni of uyo. Some may think it is little amount but events occuring in my family last months have made it look such as #24,000,000.
I am passionately seeking for appeal, I have a twisted story, even if any good samaritan can borrow me the amount I will pay back 3x the amount in three months after my graduation from this pharmacy degree.

A lot is at stake here and i can prove my studentship. Please fellow Nigerians help me that my dream may not be crushed. I can lick your faeces even if you ask me.

I have begged seun and other people i can here but no one is paying me attention. I can do anything to help me raise this money in 2 days if it doeent involve stealing and ritual or other illegal deals.

Cc; benfluleck, seun, nairalanders.

I am on my knees.
Scammer wayray

(1) (Reply)

Write Code To Implement Polygon In Java / Where Can I Get The Best Programming School( Abroad)???????????????????????????? / What You Do To See Any Password Behind The Stars Like This[*****}..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.