Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,447 members, 7,781,292 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:55 AM

Help In Completing G.C.E And Tutorial Fees Before 30th - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help In Completing G.C.E And Tutorial Fees Before 30th (453 Views)

Dowen College! Late Sylvester Paid About N2M Per Annum As School Fees Before His / In Serious Need Of Help For My School Fees Before Depression Sets In / You Must Pay School Fees Before You Can Print Your ADMISSION LETTER (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help In Completing G.C.E And Tutorial Fees Before 30th by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 17, 2018
I'm writing to solicit help from the good members of Nairaland in helping me to complete my G.C.E fees.... I'm not happy doing this but this is my last hope
I'm not a beggar.....I'm just not in the right frame of mind right now....i could pay back by month end if lent the money.

Re: Help In Completing G.C.E And Tutorial Fees Before 30th by Jabarzee(m): 12:05pm On Jun 17, 2018
the phone u're using to check nairaland, you can sell it and complete ur gce form, even though it may not be enough atleast you need to invest in yourself
Re: Help In Completing G.C.E And Tutorial Fees Before 30th by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 17, 2018
Jabarzee:
the phone u're using to check nairaland, you can sell it and complete ur gce form, even though it may not be enough atleast you need to invest in yourself
I sold my phone to pay the first 15k...... I'm using my laptop to post atm... And i can't sell it because I'm using it to learn programming
Cc Viking007
Chewbacca
Donpikko
Dominique

1 Like

Re: Help In Completing G.C.E And Tutorial Fees Before 30th by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 17, 2018
Cc jixnation
Goldenval
Make una con see
grin grin grin
Re: Help In Completing G.C.E And Tutorial Fees Before 30th by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 17, 2018
jizzus:
Cc jination Goldenval Make una con see grin grin grin

Me wey need money pass the guy fa?

cheesy
Re: Help In Completing G.C.E And Tutorial Fees Before 30th by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 17, 2018
JixNation:

Me wey need money pass the guy fa?

cheesy
I tire o.......This school wahala sef na wa
Re: Help In Completing G.C.E And Tutorial Fees Before 30th by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 17, 2018
Dayvhid:
I'm writing to solicit help from the good members of Nairaland in helping me to complete my G.C.E fees.... I'm not happy doing this but this is my last hope
I'm not a beggar.....I'm just not in the right frame of mind right now....i could pay back by month end if lent the money.
Bruv...... E go better.....pm your details make i help you with 5k
Re: Help In Completing G.C.E And Tutorial Fees Before 30th by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 17, 2018
jizzus:
I tire o.......This school wahala sef na wa

School no be here oo.

cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Debate Of The Day!!! / .. / Guides For Making First Class In The University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.