Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says (32108 Views)

Girl Says Most Ladies Are Single Because Men Just Want To F*ck (pics) / Women Are Demanding S*x From Their Male Friends And The Responses Are Hilarious! / No Guy Can Actually F*ck A Girl Till Her Leg Shake, We Fake It’– Lady Says: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says by CastedBlog: 11:43am On Jun 17, 2018
Twitter user Ada Akunne who one said she caught her boyfriend cheating in America, and he asked her to apologize, is at it again,

Read the Previous post here;https://www.nairaland.com/4547199/caught-boyfriend-having-sex-side

And this time she has lashed to men who rush to call ladies Ashawo, Whereas They are the ones patronizing the prostitutes, According to her, Women are doing men favor by becoming prostitutes, cos they exist on Demands.. continue to read her tweets below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/women-become-prostitutes-because-men.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says by pyyxxaro: 11:45am On Jun 17, 2018
That stupid demonic Russian pig fall on her left Ukwu embarassed

43 Likes

Re: 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says by AstroG: 11:46am On Jun 17, 2018
This is what happens wen someone's destiny has been used has been used for yahoo yahoo

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says by Preshy561(f): 11:46am On Jun 17, 2018
apparently, she said the truth.

Why Nigerian guys are always quick to label ladies ashewo,but they are the ones patronizing them is what I don't understand.

You give someone a name that fits your derogatory status;yet,can't stop patronizing them.

so lame.undecided

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says by bjayx: 11:46am On Jun 17, 2018
Na lie abeg... U can't give wat U don't av.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:49am On Jun 17, 2018
So says an unrepentant OLOSHO. Keep blaming men.
Re: 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 17, 2018
Is it demand? Jejely i dey waka go my own with my money sleeping in my pocket on the the streets of ikeja.. Na him i hear one fine yellow babe telling me, bros carry me go your house now. i go do all kinds of play for you.. Just gimme 10K..

That's demand right there..

With all these cosmetics abi na filter sef, it's hard to conclude

8 Likes

Re: 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says by Diegostan(m): 11:51am On Jun 17, 2018
This one should spark some heated argument...!

1 Like

Re: 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says by dingbang(m): 11:53am On Jun 17, 2018
So if we demand sex, you must sell your body for a price? Why not say don't worry, its for free, so that we know sex is priceless and we value it.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:53am On Jun 17, 2018
grin

In the world of BIZNAAAAZ where if there is a DEMAND, there is a SUPPLY grin

And prostitutes nowadays eehhn, they are not only servicing men.. As long the price is right, some of them can cater different types of sexual orientations.. wink
Re: 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says by Deltayankeeboi: 12:20pm On Jun 17, 2018
Preshy561:
apparently, she said the truth.

Why Nigerian guys my father and my brothers are always quick to label ladies ashewo,but they are the ones patronizing them is what I don't understand.

You They give someone name that fits your their derogatory status;yet, they can't stop patronizing them.

so lame.undecided
. . . smiley

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says by LadyMarionette(f): 12:22pm On Jun 17, 2018
She's totally right here. Supply exists because there's demand. Not the other way 'round.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says by VampireeM(f): 12:24pm On Jun 17, 2018
dingbang:
[s]So if we demand sex, you must sell your body for a price? Why not say don't worry, its for free, so that we know sex is priceless and we value it.[/s]

double standard on your part with this comment. Maybe you should tell your fellow male folks that cool

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says by pocohantas(f): 12:31pm On Jun 17, 2018
dingbang:
So if we demand sex, you must sell your body for a price? Why not say don't worry, its for free, so that we know sex is priceless and we value it.

Free ke? The ones that give free, you guys still call them cheap.
So much talk of how they can be gotten with few words, indomie, egg and zobo.

Not everyone will give you things for free grin
Some girls are capitalist.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says by dingbang(m): 12:35pm On Jun 17, 2018
pocohantas:

Free ke? The ones that give free, you guys still call them cheap.
So much talk of how they can be gotten with few words, indomie, egg and zobo.

Not everyone will give you things for free grin
Some girls are capitalist.

well it depends on how you sell yourself. You tell a guy I am not fvcking you because of these things you buy for me..I am only doing it cuz at this moment, I feel like doing it and you just privileged to be present.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says by rashfeezco(m): 12:37pm On Jun 17, 2018
by this time 2019 am sure we won't be paying to nack those ashawo again order from buhari
Re: 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says by Kimcutie: 12:40pm On Jun 17, 2018
My dick has a price, so pussy should have one too.
Re: 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says by Preshy561(f): 12:40pm On Jun 17, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
. . . smiley
not today.undecided
Re: 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says by Headlesschicken(m): 12:41pm On Jun 17, 2018
undecided She looks like one of them....
Re: 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says by austyn0(m): 12:55pm On Jun 17, 2018
What a foolish and stupid way to justify prostitution..

I don't blame her though,, I blame some senseless men that are being.controlled by their dick...

Not all guys patronize prostitutes,,and not every guy pays for sex....As a matter of fact,, if every man would be like me,, women would respect men like they were gods...

Dumb ladies everywhere...SMH

6 Likes

Re: 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says by Deltayankeeboi: 1:08pm On Jun 17, 2018
Preshy561:

not today.undecided
nope. . . Read up. I was happy seeing such personal truth coming from you.

1 Like

Re: 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says by Preshy561(f): 1:09pm On Jun 17, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
nope. . . Read up. I was happy seeing such personal truth coming from you.
bye.
Re: 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says by youcanmakeit: 1:13pm On Jun 17, 2018
I'm surprised some of men do pay for sex..

Bro, that lady you bought iPhone for, you paid her bills, you treated her with expensive dinner, you gave her money anytime she asked for it..You're doing all these because you want to get in to her pant.

Guess What ??

There is one random dude somewhere who is fucking her for free.

Life is unfair. cheesy

12 Likes

Re: 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 17, 2018
dingbang:
that is dumb reasoning, you guys never value anything given for free. that is simple human nature. the girl is right. even if the entire female population gathers at ashewo joints, if no man patronises them, they will be out of business

11 Likes

Re: 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 17, 2018
grin cheesy *her looks crack me up cheesy cheesy
Re: 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says by Thegeneralqueen(f): 1:43pm On Jun 17, 2018
dingbang:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says by Deltayankeeboi: 2:17pm On Jun 17, 2018
Preshy561:
bye.
Okay smiley
Re: 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says by Preshy561(f): 2:19pm On Jun 17, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
Okay smiley
trouble maker.undecided
Re: 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says by engrelvis(m): 2:27pm On Jun 17, 2018
youcanmakeit:
I'm surprised some of men do pay for sex..

Bro, that lady you bought iPhone for, you paid her bills, you treated her with expensive dinner, you gave her money anytime she asked for it..You're doing all these because you want to get in to her pant.

Guess What ??

There is one random dude somewhere who is fucking her for free.

Life is unfair. cheesy
nobody bleep ladies for free these days.is d degree of spending dat differ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says by Deltayankeeboi: 2:33pm On Jun 17, 2018
funmisticqueen:
that is dumb reasoning, you guys never value anything given for free. that is simple human nature. the girl is right. even if the entire female population gathers at ashewo joints, if no man patronises them, they will be out of business
Can't you make a comment without having to put up insult. Why do you have to be aggressive. Be happy for a moment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says by Deltayankeeboi: 2:50pm On Jun 17, 2018
Preshy561:

trouble maker.undecided
Lol Coming from you. That sounds nice. Is this you being nice. I am trying to imagine that.
Re: 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 17, 2018
dingbang:
well it depends on how you sell yourself. You tell a guy I am not fvcking you because of these things you buy for me..I am only doing it cuz at this moment, I feel like doing it and you just privileged to be present.
Lol.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Different Types Of Girlfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme / 5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering. / Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.