Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Soldier Who Escaped Attack On Her Wedding Day Killed In Fatal Accident. Photos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Soldier Who Escaped Attack On Her Wedding Day Killed In Fatal Accident. Photos (50085 Views)

Abuja Corps Member Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) / See The Man That Came Out From Car That Split Into Two After Accident. Photos / Photos Of 8 Edo Indigenes Who Died In Fatal Accident On Return From Spain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldier Who Escaped Attack On Her Wedding Day Killed In Fatal Accident. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 11:48am On Jun 17, 2018
A female Nigerian soldier has died leaving her families, friends and colleagues in sorrow. The late soldier identified as Corporal Chabathiya .A. Sunama was said to have been involved in a fatal car accident along Port-Harcourt/Lagos expressway which saw her killed and her husband hospitalized.

According to relative who shared the sad news on Facebook, the friendly and cheerful combatant officer survived a bomb blast in Maiduguri, Borno state which affected her some years ago and also escaped a serious attack by unknown persons during her wedding in Port-Harcourt, Rivers state.

Her husband who was also involved in the accident is reported to have been hospitalized as we wish him speedy recovery.

May the soul of the female soldier rest in peace.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/female-soldier-killed-in-fatal-car-accident-along-port-harcourt-lagos-road.html

Re: Soldier Who Escaped Attack On Her Wedding Day Killed In Fatal Accident. Photos by HisSexcellency(m): 11:49am On Jun 17, 2018
I just confirmed from a very reliable source who doesn't want to be named due to the sensitivity of the matter, that she was closely being followed by the village people.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soldier Who Escaped Attack On Her Wedding Day Killed In Fatal Accident. Photos by dingbang(m): 11:50am On Jun 17, 2018
Na wa. Evil spirit will just be following somborri like fly. May her soul rest in peace

10 Likes

Re: Soldier Who Escaped Attack On Her Wedding Day Killed In Fatal Accident. Photos by pyyxxaro: 11:51am On Jun 17, 2018
Pls permit me to blame Buhari and Super Eagles for this sad

I said Pls oh lipsrsealed

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Who Escaped Attack On Her Wedding Day Killed In Fatal Accident. Photos by Kylekent59: 12:48pm On Jun 17, 2018
who could that assassin be?,or it could be she once stepped on someone's toe.
one thing I learnt about life is to always be very careful,if you have any grudges with people always settle it in a peaceful way so that in the long run you won't be harmed.

RIP to her.

7 Likes

Re: Soldier Who Escaped Attack On Her Wedding Day Killed In Fatal Accident. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 6:36pm On Jun 17, 2018
lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Soldier Who Escaped Attack On Her Wedding Day Killed In Fatal Accident. Photos by Kelamma(m): 7:39pm On Jun 17, 2018
Chai! cry RIP dear. You were just meant to die young.
Re: Soldier Who Escaped Attack On Her Wedding Day Killed In Fatal Accident. Photos by omoadeleye(m): 7:39pm On Jun 17, 2018
angry
Re: Soldier Who Escaped Attack On Her Wedding Day Killed In Fatal Accident. Photos by Macnnoli4(m): 7:39pm On Jun 17, 2018
Village people or bad luck or sad coincidence or whatever has finally finished her. RIP.
Re: Soldier Who Escaped Attack On Her Wedding Day Killed In Fatal Accident. Photos by sarrki(m): 7:39pm On Jun 17, 2018
At his appointed time every living soul shall taste death

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Who Escaped Attack On Her Wedding Day Killed In Fatal Accident. Photos by Psywise: 7:39pm On Jun 17, 2018
RIP
Re: Soldier Who Escaped Attack On Her Wedding Day Killed In Fatal Accident. Photos by sureheaven(m): 7:40pm On Jun 17, 2018
She finally die her death.
May her soul rest peace
Re: Soldier Who Escaped Attack On Her Wedding Day Killed In Fatal Accident. Photos by BreakupNigeria: 7:41pm On Jun 17, 2018
Sad, but is there any road known as Port Harcourt/Lagos express way?? Or do they mean East-west road!? Terrible country, there are just a million and one thing that could kill someone in this hell-hole. If it is not Boko Haram, it is fulani herdsmen or bad roads, Buhari induced recession etc. Smh.
Re: Soldier Who Escaped Attack On Her Wedding Day Killed In Fatal Accident. Photos by ogedengbeakogun: 7:42pm On Jun 17, 2018
cool
Re: Soldier Who Escaped Attack On Her Wedding Day Killed In Fatal Accident. Photos by momodub: 7:43pm On Jun 17, 2018
Sad
Re: Soldier Who Escaped Attack On Her Wedding Day Killed In Fatal Accident. Photos by wonlasewonimi: 7:43pm On Jun 17, 2018
What a country! When last did we read about good news.
Re: Soldier Who Escaped Attack On Her Wedding Day Killed In Fatal Accident. Photos by TolaTea: 7:43pm On Jun 17, 2018
When you abandoned the guy that helped you to get machinery that wrote your WAEC with which you joined the Nigeria Army. After successful career in the army, you went to marry another soldier.

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Who Escaped Attack On Her Wedding Day Killed In Fatal Accident. Photos by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 17, 2018
Final destination paroles......if u k own u know...

Sometimes I fear all these story movie writers

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Who Escaped Attack On Her Wedding Day Killed In Fatal Accident. Photos by loadedvibes: 7:45pm On Jun 17, 2018
Chai..
Re: Soldier Who Escaped Attack On Her Wedding Day Killed In Fatal Accident. Photos by Hardeybohwarley(m): 7:45pm On Jun 17, 2018
Who else watches Final destination part 1. We can't cheat death. RIP gallant soldier.

4 Likes

Re: Soldier Who Escaped Attack On Her Wedding Day Killed In Fatal Accident. Photos by milemimi93(m): 7:46pm On Jun 17, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
A female Nigerian soldier has died leaving her families, friends and colleagues in sorrow. The late soldier identified as Corporal Chabathiya .A. Sunama was said to have been involved in a fatal car accident along Port-Harcourt/Lagos expressway which saw her killed and her husband hospitalized.

According to relative who shared the sad news on Facebook, the friendly and cheerful combatant officer survived a bomb blast in Maiduguri, Borno state which affected her some years ago and also escaped a serious attack by unknown persons during her wedding in Port-Harcourt, Rivers state.

Her husband who was also involved in the accident is reported to have been hospitalized as we wish him speedy recovery.

May the soul of the female soldier rest in peace.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/female-soldier-killed-in-fatal-car-accident-along-port-harcourt-lagos-road.html

each time I see ho.es dying my soul delights. Last was a female lawyer now a female soldier next should be a female medical doc.

Qoute me at ur own peril.

I have seen a hell lot from women so I don't pity them.

If u were in my shoes u won't move an inch

1 Like

Re: Soldier Who Escaped Attack On Her Wedding Day Killed In Fatal Accident. Photos by Probz(m): 7:49pm On Jun 17, 2018
milemimi93:

each time I see ho.es dying my soul delights. Last was a female lawyer now a female soldier next should be a female medical doc.

Imagine a female who’s contributed more to Nigeria than a cunt like you.

I hope your mum dies just for your sake.

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Who Escaped Attack On Her Wedding Day Killed In Fatal Accident. Photos by chloride6: 7:53pm On Jun 17, 2018
When would news correspondents get the correct names of roads?

There is no road called Lagos - PH expressway.

Quite unfortunate to have lost this fine officer.
Re: Soldier Who Escaped Attack On Her Wedding Day Killed In Fatal Accident. Photos by zombieHUNTER: 7:54pm On Jun 17, 2018
Village people is a goal

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Who Escaped Attack On Her Wedding Day Killed In Fatal Accident. Photos by milemimi93(m): 7:54pm On Jun 17, 2018
Probz:

Imagine a female who’s contributed more to Nigeria than a cunt like you.

I hope your mum dies just for your sake.
contri what? To hell with her. My mom died a long time ago.
Re: Soldier Who Escaped Attack On Her Wedding Day Killed In Fatal Accident. Photos by Probz(m): 7:55pm On Jun 17, 2018
milemimi93:
contri what? To hell with her. My mom died a long time ago.

She’s a solider. You’re an jobless e-warrior.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Who Escaped Attack On Her Wedding Day Killed In Fatal Accident. Photos by mytime24(f): 7:55pm On Jun 17, 2018
Rip
Re: Soldier Who Escaped Attack On Her Wedding Day Killed In Fatal Accident. Photos by chigoizie7(m): 7:56pm On Jun 17, 2018
The evil that men do, no longer lives after them. It lives with them
Re: Soldier Who Escaped Attack On Her Wedding Day Killed In Fatal Accident. Photos by zombieHUNTER: 7:58pm On Jun 17, 2018
milemimi93:

you need help

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Truck Conveying Excreta Falls On Odo Iyalaro Bridge; Spills Content On Road(pix) / Some Pictures Of Abakaliki At Night / Aba Is Changing Rapidly! (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.