Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,210 members, 7,780,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:20 PM

Sack Gerard Rohr Now. He Is A Saboteur. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sack Gerard Rohr Now. He Is A Saboteur. (752 Views)

Sunday Oliseh: Sack Rohr Now Before It’s Too Late / Nigerians Want Amunike To Take Over From Gernot Rohr Now / Gerard Pique Goes To Training With His N4M Electric Bike B'cos Of Driving Ban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sack Gerard Rohr Now. He Is A Saboteur. by Rossikki: 1:13pm On Jun 17, 2018
This worthless man was the ONLY reason we lost to Croatia. I believe he is involved in match fixing. He used a formation and team selection which he KNEW would lead to a loss. No need to expand on that as others have pointed out the obvious bizarre choices he made, such as to play the chronically ineffective Ighalo upfront as a lone striker, playing Iwobi out of position
on the wings, and benching danger men like Iheanacho and Musa, and refusing to make changes until we approached the 80th minute. If that is not DELIBERATE SABOTAGE, what is it? We know that billions of dollars are involved in these betting syndicates' infestation of the game. A Nigeria win would have lost those syndicates billions. Is it too hard to imagine that some of our players, like Troost Ekong for instance, and possibly even Mikel, plus our officials and coach were involved in shady deals with betting syndicates behind the scenes? Never ever put anything past them. Worthless.

To me, only a firing of the coach now, if it's not too late, can salvage the situation. If he is left in charge, we will not qualify for the second round. And you can take that to the betting syndicates' bank.

1 Like

Re: Sack Gerard Rohr Now. He Is A Saboteur. by waleyp(m): 1:26pm On Jun 17, 2018
All This Because You Lost A Bet? Can You Even Be A Super EAGLe Coach For A Day? Its Really The Formation, This Is NiGERIA Man, The Coach Couldn't Have BenCHEd MikEL Like He Did To ONaZI, This Is NIGERIA Where You Put Politics InNiT A Bit, The Man Try But The Players Got No Experience

2 Likes

Re: Sack Gerard Rohr Now. He Is A Saboteur. by Rossikki: 1:34pm On Jun 17, 2018
waleyp:
All This Because You Lost A Bet? Can You Even Be A Super EAGLe Coach For A Day? Its Really The Formation, This Is NiGERIA Man, The Coach Couldn't Have BenCHEd MikEL Like He Did To ONaZI, This Is NIGERIA Where You Put Politics InNiT A Bit, The Man Try But The Players Got No Experience
Look, you either use your brain on this thread, or you get lost. I made no bets. This thread is not for dumb white worshippers like you. If a Nigerian coach had fielded that team, with Ighalo upfront alone, Iwobi on the wings, and Kelechi on the bench, you would all be screaming for his sack. But it is a white coach, so he gets little or no criticism from you slave minded cretins. When will you wake up and stop being dumb? The German shafted your country last night. Be man enough to say it and stop blaming the players. Was it not these same players that beat Argentina and Cameroun by 4 goals each? Now, all of a sudden, against 'mighty' Croatia, they can't launch a single decent attack? Come on, man. Something is not right somewhere.

1 Like

Re: Sack Gerard Rohr Now. He Is A Saboteur. by hollandis(f): 1:44pm On Jun 17, 2018
At first I was thinking that he made a mistake by fielding in that formation
I totally agree with you that he deliberately made us lose

Talking points
1)Why was he so effective in making half time subs in our friendly against England but refused to do so now

2) Why did he put Mikel Obi in AM and left Etebo who is far better than Mikel as a DM

3) Why did Shehu play ,when he was so underperforming during the friendly

4) Why not put in Ebuehi

5)
And most especially -WHY WAS THE FORMATION DIFFERENT JUST MINUTES BEFORE THE GAME -OMEROU WAS SUPPOSED TO PLAY INSTEAD OF BALOGUN AND VICTOE MOSES WAS INITIALLY DEPLOYED TO PLAY 11

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sack Gerard Rohr Now. He Is A Saboteur. by Rossikki: 1:52pm On Jun 17, 2018
hollandis:
At first I was thinking that he made a mistake by fielding in that formation
I totally agree with you that he deliberately made us lose

Talking points
1)Why was he so effective in making half time subs in our friendly against England but refused to do so now

2) Why did he put Mikel Obi in AM and left Etebo who is far better than Mikel as a DM

3) Why did Shehu play ,when he was so underperforming during the friendly

4) Why not put in Ebuehi

5)
And most especially -WHY WAS THE FORMATION DIFFERENT JUST MINUTES BEFORE THE GAME -OMEROU WAS SUPPOSED TO PLAY INSTEAD OF BALOGUN AND VICTOE MOSES WAS INITIALLY DEPLOYED TO PLAY 11
Good observations. The thing is that once you remove the white-loving blinkers from your eyes, it is VERY EASY to see that the loss was 100% the fault of the coach. And that his actions were deliberately executed to engineer a loss for the Super Eagles. Personally, the minute I saw Ighalo upfront as the lone striker I knew Gerard Rohr had no intention of winning that game.
Re: Sack Gerard Rohr Now. He Is A Saboteur. by hollandis(f): 2:13pm On Jun 17, 2018
He shoould be sacked if it can be proven
Re: Sack Gerard Rohr Now. He Is A Saboteur. by hisgrace090: 2:23pm On Jun 17, 2018
If this observation is truth means we're doomed.
Re: Sack Gerard Rohr Now. He Is A Saboteur. by Rossikki: 2:23pm On Jun 17, 2018
hollandis:
He shoould be sacked if it can be proven
We do not have to "prove" anything beyond the absolutely bizarre nature of his formation and team selection. THAT should be enough proof that he is compromised. We know he is not a retar.d, so how else do you explain his actions? YOU, would you have played Ighalo upfront alone in that game, with Kelechi and Musa on the bench? Of course not. So how do you explain a seasoned coach making such a decision?
Re: Sack Gerard Rohr Now. He Is A Saboteur. by Saintsquare(m): 3:23pm On Jun 17, 2018
I was shocked when he sub Iwobi thinking the mumu will draft him to AM,honestly he goofed big time.We have talented young players but it's obvious Rohr can't manage them.
Re: Sack Gerard Rohr Now. He Is A Saboteur. by waleyp(m): 3:53pm On Jun 17, 2018
i hear u sir
Re: Sack Gerard Rohr Now. He Is A Saboteur. by peacengine(m): 3:55pm On Jun 17, 2018
Lol as you lost the bet?
Re: Sack Gerard Rohr Now. He Is A Saboteur. by Rossikki: 5:00pm On Jun 17, 2018
peacengine:
Lol as you lost the bet?

I did not bet. Kindly use your head.
Re: Sack Gerard Rohr Now. He Is A Saboteur. by Rossikki: 5:02pm On Jun 17, 2018
Saintsquare:
I was shocked when he sub Iwobi thinking the mumu will draft him to AM,honestly he goofed big time.We have talented young players but it's obvious Rohr can't manage them.

This is not about ability to manage the players. He seems to know how to manage - and mismanage - them, as it suits him. He's no fool. He KNEW that subbing Iwobi would hurt the team. A 10 year old kid watching at home knew it.
Re: Sack Gerard Rohr Now. He Is A Saboteur. by hollandis(f): 5:26pm On Jun 17, 2018
We can't sack him because he has a contract .I know the daft NFF has no clause in his contract just like how they Nike is making money off of them

Except there is a proof there is absolutely nothing we can do
I believe Mikel is into it as well,dude is so mediocre ,I hate him so much

Rossikki:
We do not have to "prove" anything beyond the absolutely bizarre nature of his formation and team selection. THAT should be enough proof that he is compromised. We know he is not a retar.d, so how else do you explain his actions? YOU, would you have played Ighalo upfront alone in that game, with Kelechi and Musa on the bench? Of course not. So how do you explain a seasoned coach making such a decision?
Re: Sack Gerard Rohr Now. He Is A Saboteur. by hollandis(f): 5:27pm On Jun 17, 2018
peacengine:
Lol as you lost the bet?

You are such a disguising fool for this useless deviation
Re: Sack Gerard Rohr Now. He Is A Saboteur. by Rossikki: 8:02pm On Jun 17, 2018
Whatever happened to our Supporters' Club? The Eagles normally play well to their chants, songs, trumpets and drums. This is the second world cup in a row that they've been conspicuously absent. Who is scared by their presence, and what it does to boost our players?

(1) (Reply)

"He Cries And Suffers For Argentina" - Messi's Mother Claps Back At Critics / World Cup 2018: Barcelona Send Lionel Messi Message After Croatia Defeat / Bayern Munich Vs Manchester United 1-0 – Highlights [DOWNLOAD VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.