Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

When Guys Dosen't Forget.... - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When Guys Dosen't Forget.... (777 Views)

If After Reading These Funny Memes And You Could Not Laugh, My Brother Forget It / If Your Lawyer's Trouser Is Like This, Nwanne Forget It, You Are Going To Jail!! / Which Definition Can You Never Forget?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Guys Dosen't Forget.... by BilliBaron: 1:49pm On Jun 17, 2018
The only time when guy dosen't forget all the girls they slept with is when they went for HIV check up and it's appeard Positive. They will start remembering all the girls names and where they had the sex.
Re: When Guys Dosen't Forget.... by thanki410(m): 2:13pm On Jun 17, 2018
Me , i DOESN'T remember
Re: When Guys Dosen't Forget.... by kingxsamz(m): 2:24pm On Jun 17, 2018
I'm sure they doesn't remember.

(1) (Reply)

10 Billion Naira To Tear All Your Educational Certificates Would You Take It? / Who Is Most Stupid / Facebook War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.