Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,746 members, 7,802,280 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

"Happy Father's Day To Me And All The Single Mothers" - Mercy Aigbe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Happy Father's Day To Me And All The Single Mothers" - Mercy Aigbe (18499 Views)

Daddy Showkey Visits The Single Room Apartment He Was Raised In (Video) / Naira Marley's Twin Daughters Wish Him A Happy Father's Day / Joke Silva Shares Family Photos To Wish Husband Happy Father's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Happy Father's Day To Me And All The Single Mothers" - Mercy Aigbe by correctbae: 2:05pm On Jun 17, 2018
Nigerian actress and mother of two, Mercy Aigbe decides to shake parenting table today as she Celebrates father's day. It is no news that Mercy Aigbe has separated from her husband after she accused him of domestic violence. To celebrate today, she recognized herself as being a strong single mother, she recounts single parenting for the past 17yrs. She praised other single mothers and also those fathers owning up to their responsibilities. In another way, she threw a shade at those fathers who are refusing to take responsibility.

Her post below:
Happy Father’s Day to me and to all the beautiful, strong single mothers out there!!!!..... Almost 17 years of single parenting and God has been awesome!....... To all the real fathers, standing up to their responsibilities I say may the lord continue to increase you in every area of your lives IJN.........To the yeye association of Sperm donors I say continue oh! Nemesis will catch up with you! Surely � That rejected stone will become the chief cornerstone and y’all will bite your fingers in regret! ..... on a second thot this useless men should be forced to stand up to their responsibilities! ..... Does anyone know if there is a child support law in NIGERIA? And if there is I think it’s about time it’s enforced!!!.... so all these jabajantis ‘Fadas’ will sit up!..... If you agree with me, gather in the comment section let us take a Selfie with huge Smile on our faces ����

Source: https://correct.com.ng/happy-fathers-day-to-me-and-all-the-single-mothers-may-nemesis-catch-up-with-those-yeye-sperm-donors-nigerian-actress-mercy-aigbe-says/

4 Likes

Re: "Happy Father's Day To Me And All The Single Mothers" - Mercy Aigbe by IamD18: 2:09pm On Jun 17, 2018
No matter how hard single mothers pretend on social media to be happy. We sure know how they truly feel in reality.
We know how pained lots of them are.

Happy father's day to hardworking and strong fathers all over the world and a very big shout out to lovely mothers and wives living with their husbands for they can never be seen as wayward women.

189 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "Happy Father's Day To Me And All The Single Mothers" - Mercy Aigbe by pyyxxaro: 2:39pm On Jun 17, 2018
undecided
Re: "Happy Father's Day To Me And All The Single Mothers" - Mercy Aigbe by sexy74(m): 2:41pm On Jun 17, 2018
stay for husband house you no gree , you want follow us dey drag father's Day ABI?
Take your time.�

51 Likes

Re: "Happy Father's Day To Me And All The Single Mothers" - Mercy Aigbe by nicholartsdesign: 2:50pm On Jun 17, 2018
nice

Re: "Happy Father's Day To Me And All The Single Mothers" - Mercy Aigbe by princesshansy(f): 4:50pm On Jun 17, 2018
She try
Re: "Happy Father's Day To Me And All The Single Mothers" - Mercy Aigbe by ishowdotgmail(m): 4:50pm On Jun 17, 2018
Vice president, Divorcee association of Nigeria (D.A.N)

One d!ck no dey do dem

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Happy Father's Day To Me And All The Single Mothers" - Mercy Aigbe by darfay: 4:50pm On Jun 17, 2018
Attention seeking yeyebrity

4 Likes

Re: "Happy Father's Day To Me And All The Single Mothers" - Mercy Aigbe by Davidfashman: 4:50pm On Jun 17, 2018
K
Re: "Happy Father's Day To Me And All The Single Mothers" - Mercy Aigbe by ken543: 4:50pm On Jun 17, 2018
so what is she trying to prove.

2 Likes

Re: "Happy Father's Day To Me And All The Single Mothers" - Mercy Aigbe by Gspotlicker(m): 4:51pm On Jun 17, 2018
c
Re: "Happy Father's Day To Me And All The Single Mothers" - Mercy Aigbe by smartblu(m): 4:51pm On Jun 17, 2018
17 years of single parenting. That boy should be less than 10. What am I thinking self??

1 Like

Re: "Happy Father's Day To Me And All The Single Mothers" - Mercy Aigbe by Ellabae(f): 4:51pm On Jun 17, 2018
Yep Thumps up to u guys. Not easy at all

1 Like

Re: "Happy Father's Day To Me And All The Single Mothers" - Mercy Aigbe by LazyNairalander(m): 4:51pm On Jun 17, 2018
Really? Anyway just check my signature.
Re: "Happy Father's Day To Me And All The Single Mothers" - Mercy Aigbe by Doro55: 4:52pm On Jun 17, 2018
we no want play bet
Re: "Happy Father's Day To Me And All The Single Mothers" - Mercy Aigbe by Jossyroyal1: 4:52pm On Jun 17, 2018
grin

If you believe Nigeria can qualify from group stage then you will also believe that Buhari is not a terrorist
Re: "Happy Father's Day To Me And All The Single Mothers" - Mercy Aigbe by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 17, 2018
these women are really insecure, you celebrate over 5 different "mothers days" in Nigeria. The only unified fathers day celebration, you want to take our shine...iyala iya ee...

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Happy Father's Day To Me And All The Single Mothers" - Mercy Aigbe by IamAirforce1: 4:53pm On Jun 17, 2018
Arresting your husband makes you a stupid woman

8 Likes

Re: "Happy Father's Day To Me And All The Single Mothers" - Mercy Aigbe by paparazzi1987(m): 4:53pm On Jun 17, 2018
Olosho claiming victim grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Happy Father's Day To Me And All The Single Mothers" - Mercy Aigbe by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 17, 2018
Another name for single mothers = Ashi Moms

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Happy Father's Day To Me And All The Single Mothers" - Mercy Aigbe by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 17, 2018
IamD18:
No matter how hard single mothers pretend on social media to be happy. We sure know how they truly feel in reality.

Happy father's day to hardworking and strong fathers all over the world and a very big shout out to lovely mothers and wives living with their husbands for they can never be seen as wayward women.

Well written smiley

11 Likes

Re: "Happy Father's Day To Me And All The Single Mothers" - Mercy Aigbe by wiloy2k8(m): 4:54pm On Jun 17, 2018
Lol mumu people . No body drag Mother’s Day with una , u wan dey claim Father’s Day as if the father no dey spend any money for d pikin .

7 Likes

Re: "Happy Father's Day To Me And All The Single Mothers" - Mercy Aigbe by philip0906(m): 4:54pm On Jun 17, 2018
Women and their bullsh1ts...This year already there's been atleast 2 days dedicated to women. We all celebrated our mothers,wives,baby mamas and sisters.
Davido at some point, wished one of his baby mamas, a happy mother's day..

Today belongs to all father's out there, but hell no these lousy ratchet ho.es still want to drag it with fathers going as far as wishing themselves "happy father's day"...it's unfortunate

I only pity foolish men out there who don't understand how cunning and crafty women can be and as a result are easily swayed by women throwing up emotional sentimental crap. Reason I don't buy into their feminist fantasy tales

32 Likes

Re: "Happy Father's Day To Me And All The Single Mothers" - Mercy Aigbe by resurgent2019: 4:54pm On Jun 17, 2018
Na una go tire. Shebi u Nigerian ladies want to monetize affection ni. We would see who would laugh last. grin

3 Likes

Re: "Happy Father's Day To Me And All The Single Mothers" - Mercy Aigbe by alertness(m): 4:55pm On Jun 17, 2018
IamD18:

indeed,no single mother is happy deep inside all the social media post and smile is phony.

6 Likes

Re: "Happy Father's Day To Me And All The Single Mothers" - Mercy Aigbe by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 17, 2018
ken543:
so what is she trying to prove.

She’s simply pandering for sympathy from lame brains like her.

5 Likes

Re: "Happy Father's Day To Me And All The Single Mothers" - Mercy Aigbe by Tijay90(m): 4:56pm On Jun 17, 2018
Oh! I see... Very logical. I forgot to wish all the single fathers out there a happy mother's day during all the numerous "mothers day" celebrations.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Happy Father's Day To Me And All The Single Mothers" - Mercy Aigbe by livinbygrace: 4:57pm On Jun 17, 2018
Shutup!Notice-me public toilet

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Flavour Refers To Himself As 'baby Daddy' In New IG Post / Sexiest Nollywood Actress Today / Queen Elizabeth As A Toddler - Unseen Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.