Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,167 members, 7,807,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

Facts: Nigeria Is Not A Football Nation - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Facts: Nigeria Is Not A Football Nation (424 Views)

Brazil The Best Ever Football Nation In The World / Types Of Nigerians You Will See At A Football Viewing Centre (Memes) / Referee Kills Player In Malawi During A Football Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facts: Nigeria Is Not A Football Nation by phemmyutd(m): 2:21pm On Jun 17, 2018
People just come online to yarn rubbish.
The fact is that football is not our calling in this country which is nobody's fault.

If you think it's tribalism or anything else is our problem in football, you are completely wrong.

Show me how many Nigerians that performed so well in their respective clubs? Absolutely none, 90% of players representing Nigeria in the world-cup are mere bench warmer in their club. So who are we to blame for that? Nigeria Government or who?

I challenge anyone here to list the better players we could have used in world cup apart from those representing us.

We should accept it and forget our ego that Nigeria is not a football nation.

Compare the team representing the likes of Brazil, Spain,Germany, France,Belgium etc. There is no comparisim between Nigeria and those countries.

You can't blame Coach because he can only makes use of use of the available materials available.

You can't blame Government, because they gave them all needed support for the tournament, Mikel Obi confirmed this

We should accept our fate and don't allow emotions to override our reasoning

1 Like

Re: Facts: Nigeria Is Not A Football Nation by LeHMaR(m): 2:50pm On Jun 17, 2018
Simply put, The super eagles doesn't know how to play soccer.. No need to complain and lay curses..

1 Like

Re: Facts: Nigeria Is Not A Football Nation by resurgent2019: 2:55pm On Jun 17, 2018
At this rate, we should just raise children who are able to concentrate better at what they do. Black people have an attention deficit disorder.

We cannot concentrate for long. I am a black man so I know.

Our wahala plenty jareee.
Re: Facts: Nigeria Is Not A Football Nation by phemmyutd(m): 3:02pm On Jun 17, 2018
LeHMaR:
Simply put, The super eagles doesn't know how to play soccer.. No need to complain and lay curses..

Where are the curses? If we don't do well in football that does not mean we can't do well in another thing
Re: Facts: Nigeria Is Not A Football Nation by footballflaver: 3:12pm On Jun 17, 2018
Wetin this one dae talk
Re: Facts: Nigeria Is Not A Football Nation by bennyann: 5:47pm On Jun 17, 2018
Something is wrong with the op

Let me even help you by saying Africa is not a football continent. undecided

Since Nigeria gain independence, how have they improved by themselves? What about our leaders? Should we then say Nigeria is not a country? Or the leaders are not citizens of Nigeria?

I beg, think of solution and put it down for all to see instead of annuling and degrading an entire country.

As for me, I don't know how footballers are selected because I have many of them at my backyard that play excellent football with passion and extraordinary skills compared to those representing the country.

Anyway, there's still hope for the super eagles wink

(1) (Reply)

Australia Vs Peru | FIFA World Cup Russia 2018 Gameplay / I Hope Musa Scores Again – Coach Rohr Speaks On Mikel Injury, Tactics / Africa Out Of World Cup 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.