Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

I Need Help With My Hp 8570p - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Need Help With My Hp 8570p (1012 Views)

Hp Elitebook 8570p Corei5 And Core I7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help With My Hp 8570p by kingelemide18(m): 2:35pm On Jun 17, 2018
Hello guys please i neeed a solution to this issue. It just started yesterday morning. When i switch on my laptop it doesn't go past d hp logo screen. It just continues to blink at the hp logo screen
Re: I Need Help With My Hp 8570p by olempe(m): 2:43pm On Jun 17, 2018
Remove batter and restart.
Re: I Need Help With My Hp 8570p by Lamzee(m): 2:49pm On Jun 17, 2018
Eject the cdrom or USB connected to it. If it's still the same thing, press f10 then load default. Lastly your hard drive
Re: I Need Help With My Hp 8570p by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 17, 2018
This is the signs my computer showed me before the mother board got spoilt...
May i ask what is the processor?
Re: I Need Help With My Hp 8570p by kingelemide18(m): 3:58pm On Jun 17, 2018
olempe:
Remove batter and restart.
done that multiple times
Re: I Need Help With My Hp 8570p by kingelemide18(m): 3:58pm On Jun 17, 2018
wamiikechukwu:
This is the signs my computer showed me before the mother board got spoilt...

May i ask what is the processor?
itel core i5. Ill check for d model number
Re: I Need Help With My Hp 8570p by udemzyudex(m): 6:32pm On Jun 17, 2018
kingelemide18:
Hello guys please i neeed a solution to this issue. It just started yesterday morning. When i switch on my laptop it doesn't go past d hp logo screen. It just continues to blink at the hp logo screen

What's the model of your laptop?

Sometimes a bad processor can cause this. It will get stuck at the logo and won't move unless you power it off.

If you can access the heat sink and fan, remove them allow the processor to stay open without the heat sink. Power on the laptop and let it stay like that for 1min the shut it down. This will heat up the processor.
You can repeat the process for like 2 to 3 times then place back the heat sink and fan.

If you're lucky it will work if not you need to replace the processor.
Re: I Need Help With My Hp 8570p by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 17, 2018
kingelemide18:
itel core i5. Ill check for d model number

I was even thinking you were using AMD...

but do your system get hot.. As in excessively hot when using it
Re: I Need Help With My Hp 8570p by kingelemide18(m): 7:52pm On Jun 17, 2018
udemzyudex:

What's the model of your laptop?

Sometimes a bad processor can cause this. It will get stuck at the logo and won't move unless you power it off.

If you can access the heat sink and fan, remove them allow the processor to stay open without the heat sink. Power on the laptop and let it stay like that for 1min the shut it down. This will heat up the processor.
You can repeat the process for like 2 to 3 times then place back the heat sink and fan.

If you're lucky it will work if not you need to replace the processor.
it's hp 8570p. I don't knw hw to remove d heat sink and fan
Re: I Need Help With My Hp 8570p by kingelemide18(m): 7:52pm On Jun 17, 2018
wamiikechukwu:

I was even thinking you were using AMD...

but do your system get hot.. As in excessively hot when using it
No not at all
Re: I Need Help With My Hp 8570p by udemzyudex(m): 9:02pm On Jun 17, 2018
kingelemide18:
it's hp 8570p. I don't knw hw to remove d heat sink and fan

It's very simple. Remove that back cover, u will see everything there. Remove your battery first.

Get a screw driver to loose the screws.

U can remove the processor and insert it back before doing what I posted before.

(1) (Reply)

BROKEN LAPTOP SCREEN? Well, Screen Just Got Cheaper (now Cheaper Than Ever) / Hello Every One This Is Segelomo Your Boy,get All Your Laptops Of All Brands / Solddddddddd Aspire 5315 Laptop @ Fast Sale 27k Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.