Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

Help Me Out! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help Me Out! (892 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Out! by Uyi168: 5:58pm On Jun 17, 2018
hello house...i did a factory reset on a phone..a tecno wx3 to be precise..on starting the phone,i was asked to fill in the email that was first used on the phone..neither i,nor the owner of the phone know this email...mind u the receipt of the phone is still intact..how i fix this?..would flashing solve the issue?..what abt carlcare?..i stay in benin..
Re: Help Me Out! by Lexusgs430: 6:00pm On Jun 17, 2018
Uyi168:
hello house...i did a factory reset on a phone..a tecno wx3 to be precise..on starting the phone,i was asked to fill in the email that was first used on the phone..neither i,nor the owner of the phone know this email...mind u the receipt of the phone is still intact..how i fix this?..would flashing solve the issue?..what abt carlcare?..i stay in benin..

Did you buy it brand new? If you thought you did, it was clearly repackaged.....

Your device is FRP locked.... Read up on FRP......
Re: Help Me Out! by Uyi168: 6:02pm On Jun 17, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Did you buy it brand new? If you thought you did, it was clearly repackaged.....
didnt buy..a gift from someone..will flashing resolve the issue?
Re: Help Me Out! by Lexusgs430: 6:02pm On Jun 17, 2018
Uyi168:
didnt buy..a gift from someone..will flashing resolve the issue?

Read up on FRP and FRP bypass....

1 Like

Re: Help Me Out! by Uyi168: 6:09pm On Jun 17, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Read up on FRP and FRP bypass....
Aiit..thanks
Re: Help Me Out! by TDonald: 10:54pm On Jun 17, 2018
Watch YouTube videos on how to bypass FRP

It's very easy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Convert Your Recharge Card To Cash / Infinix Hot 5 Is A Big Disappointment Of A Device / Iphone 6 16GB @ 45k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.